Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Jilly using 6 AM (???) in Peace River Alta

Sun Capricorn 8°13'45 direct
    Moon Gemini 3°39'05 direct
    Mercury Sagittarius 25°44'08 direct
    Venus Aquarius 9°35'56 direct
    Mars Virgo 13°42'33 direct
    Jupiter Virgo 10°13'12 stationary (R)
    Saturn Virgo 26°58'09 stationary (R)
    Uranus Scorpio 23°58'37 direct
    Neptune Sagittarius 20°52'11 direct
    Pluto Libra 21°35'10 direct
    True Node Virgo 0°41'39 retrograde

Jilly's major aspects:

Sun Trine Mars 5°29
    Sun Trine Jupiter 1°59
    Moon Trine Venus 5°57
    Moon Square Jupiter 6°34
    Moon Trine Saturn 6°41
    Mercury Square Saturn 1°14
    Mercury Conjunction Neptune 4°52
    Mercury Sextile Pluto 4°09
    Venus Quincunx Jupiter 0°37
    Mars Conjunction Jupiter 3°29
    Saturn Sextile Uranus 3°00
    Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°43

I am looking at all of their charts and ALL of them have many gifts and wonders! I appreciate that for Jilly, its definitely raining men!! I come away respecting all of them even more than I already do. Really beautiful group of people and I am feeling privileged to be a fly on their wall.

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofDog;3562898;
    Thanks for posting! Are these dates certain?

I don't mind sleuthing a bit with the charts, but I tread carefully because it is such an interpretive art and without knowing the exact birth times, its really hit and miss.

Still its fun for those of us who like to swim in these waters. But it feels a bit like prying to me. So going ahead with it very gently with respect to these lovely people who are under so much scrutiny!! I can't imagine!

So, Here is Ed Swiderski (guessing at a 6 AM birth time in chicago)

Sun Cancer 2708'34
    Moon Gemini 1602'01
    Mercury Leo 1411'59
    Venus Cancer 1714'36
    Mars Gemini 1704'46
    Jupiter Leo 1449'43
    Saturn Virgo 1107'30
    Uranus Scorpio 1656'07
    Neptune Sagittarius 1808'51
    Pluto Libra 1634'30
    True Node Virgo 917'51

O goodness, his mars & his moon are conjunct in gemini !! Okay, I'm shutting up!~

Kiptyn: coming up next ...
    This is great stuff! What about his love connection with Jillian does it look promising. Ohh, looks like he may have a split personality with Gemini?

If Ed's birthday is July 20, 1979, that means his 30th birthday is the day the MTA's airs, with all this negativity surrounding him, I wonder if ths is a bad sign?

I think Jilly's LOVE connection with all of them is really good for vastly different reasons!!

I did make a couple of errors/assumptions though, in earlier posts, cuz I don't know the actual times of birth. Opps, sorry!

1. That I wrote that Reid and Jilly have Venus conjunct Sun in their mutual chart. Forget I wrote that. We can't tell!

2. That Ed has his Moon conjunct his Mars in Gemini, again, my boo boo. The time & place of birth is unknown, so ditto.

I'm actually really glad that we can't tell more. It just wouldn't be fair... Its way too personal. So please take all this with a grain of salt. It's just fantasy at this point! Ha Ha! & that's why we're hooked!

Re: Ed, I sure do hope he has a really GREAT birthday watching on TMTA MONDAY night!! Holy smokes, what a way to turn 30! Let's be nice.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

HoD and JBF THANK YOU BOTH for sharing this - I think you are right - she really does have an amazing F3 to choose from!!! I'm on pins and needles about tomorrow though. I'm a Reidgirl all the way and I'm dreading it if he leaves and doesn't find his way back to Jilli Oh and to all the brilliant FORTERs contribution on this thread, may I say you totally RAWK - things are so stressful right now, this thread has become my very favorite one; it is a complete relief to have some comic relief and pretty AVs to relieve the stress...
    Last edited by etherealfire; 07-12-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3562505;
    Caveat (added by Contestant X): Absence from filming for a period of up to two weeks may be necessary to deal with business matters or Affairs of the Heart. [initialed] MF
    Wonder if Mr X realized he was being redundant there? Excellent piece BritLit!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3560371;
    Here's an avatar I made for the upcoming RC. Anyone is welcome to it!

Thanks, Avalon! I'm taking you up on the avatar.

When we were watching tonight, my friends and I were howling about the suit. When she took Ed aside at the Rose Ceremony, we were sure she was going to tell him that he had to change his suit before she could chose him.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

We need some comic relief around these parts. I'msotired, please, please tell me you are doing another one of your amazing comic strips for us this week! Hopefully Fleiss gave you enough material to work with

ED =
    ToastED
    DeflatED
    TirED
    BorED

and

DumpED

Next....
    Did you see the out-takes...
    Ed was in the OUT-TAKES this week just like Reid was last week... He goes next.

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3570623;
    We need some comic relief around these parts. I'msotired, please, please tell me you are doing another one of your amazing comic strips for us this week! Hopefully Fleiss gave you enough material to work with
    The problem is that Fleiss gave her too much material. Please don't Ed-it Ed! I'm hyperventillating already in anticipation of this week's Adventures.

I actually watched the trailer online to see if there were any actors listed as acting the part of Ed's parents.

And I couldn't resist capping Ed's "Hot GUT Region" and loving the total irony that Fleiss claims he created it!!