Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 336

Thread: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

  1. #171
    FORT Fanatic biglove44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    600

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    you guys...help me out here, what does all this stuff mean? By your analysis, who fits better together...details please!!!

  2. #172
    FORT Newbie HeartofDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    BC CANADA
    Posts
    41

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Well biglove44, it just doesn't feel fair for me to blab about the possible details & nuances of their personal challenges ~ It would be sort of like the guy who published the book on contents of Bob Dylan's garbage bins!

    But, I can say, in terms of Ed, I can see why his head is always going back and forth from side to side. And I have a strong idea of which one experiences the difficulties in the bedroom. But really, I just have more compassion for everyone involved! :-)

  3. #173
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Bah ha ha, BritLit! Hope contestants got to bring their checkbooks. Two comments: I imagine there must be a "secret addendum" relating to STD tests following 2 weeks absences, and I wonder how long it will take before this is cited as "fact" on other forums. LOLOL
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  4. #174
    3 Hearts Arizona Sunset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    581

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3563307;
    Bah ha ha, BritLit! Hope contestants got to bring their checkbooks. Two comments: I imagine there must be a "secret addendum" relating to STD tests following 2 weeks absences, and I wonder how long it will take before this is cited as "fact" on other forums. LOLOL
    re;bolded... TOO Funny!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

  5. #175
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartofDog;3562916;
    Kiptyn:

    Sept 15 1977

    Sun Virgo 2234'18 direct
    Moon Libra 2010'43 direct
    Mercury Virgo 700'54 direct
    Venus Leo 2124'53 direct
    Mars Cancer 845'02 direct
    Jupiter Cancer 346'06 direct
    Saturn Leo 2432'49 direct
    Uranus Scorpio 914'03 direct
    Neptune Sagittarius 1329'25 direct
    Pluto Libra 1314'14 direct
    True Node Libra 1517'56 direct



    Found this somewhere---- dont know how true this is. I am not good with this stuff. But it kinda explains kip's personality a bit...

    "The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a personality that is discriminating, intellectual, and peace-loving. This position blends the intelligence, analytical insight and discrimination of Virgo, with the emotional balance, courtesy and friendliness of Libra. You are friendly and know how to make a good impression, but you can remain detached and impersonal in relationships. You have a sense of restraint and diplomacy in your nature that prevents you from ever coming on very strong. You may not even voice your opinion unless you feel you really have something of value to offer. Mental stimulation and study keep your quiet and observant personality occupied and content. You enjoy companionship and in having a good time, but excesses and extremes are not your style. The critical aspect of Virgo is softened by the Libra Moon, creating a fine and precise balance. The elements of discrimination and criticism blend to make you very selective in associations, and contained or restrained in the saying or doing of anything that might hurt or offend others. Your reaction to coarseness is avoidance. While perhaps a lover of humanity in general, your tendency to examine individuals closely before you accept them in any social sense, leads others to view you as highly aloof and particular. You have a way of eluding the issue and being thought of hard to get to know. You practice a quiet and unassuming approach to life, having a live and let live creed. The social aspects of Libra make you inclined to enjoy friendships, but not the deep, intimate relationships associated with romance. You have an intellectual curiosity and love to experiment, to muse over what you have learned. Mental analysis and impartial judgment are the major strengths of this combination."

  6. #176
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    WOW... you folks have been busy. Good to take a break from rumor-itis on the other threads... if frustrated trying to figure out the finale storyline, this stuff can keep us all amused.

    So, Kip is a Virgo, not a Pisces?
    Ed's Mercury in Leo: It is not about being good. It's about thinking you're good.
    Both he and Jillian are Lunar Geminis... they make a very fidgety pair
    I'm sure everybody here is DYING to see birth certificates so that they can determine for certain the whole "match made in heaven" scenario.

    Just for fun, I made up this possibility... If Jillian is an 8 degree Capricorn, let's say Reid has 8 degree Cancer rising. If born in Philly (he could have been born elsewhere, of course... but Ohio, New Jersey, etc. won't make a huge difference), that would put the time at 9:05 AM EST (daylight savings started 4/29/79)

    ASC: 8 Cancer 27 (DSC: Capricorn); 2nd House: 28 Cancer 14 (8th: Capricorn); 3rd House: 20 Leo 00 (9th: Aquarius); IC: 17 Virgo 07 (MC: Pisces); 5th House: 22 Libra 16 (11th: Aries); 6th House: 2 Sagittarius 31 (12th: Gemini)
    Sun: 3 Taurus 48 (11th House); Moon: 7 Aries 52 (10th); Mercury: 6 Aries 44 (10th); Venus: 1 Aries 43 (10th); Mars: 13 Aries 34 (10th); Jupiter: 0 Leo 21 (2nd); Saturn: 7 Virgo 16 R (3rd); Uranus: 19 Scorpio 38 R (5th); Neptune: 20 Sagittarius 13 R (6th); Pluto: 17 Libra 24 R (4th); N. Node: 15 Virgo 13 (3rd)

    Considering all of Jillian's talk about Ed being too focused on career, this scenario actually fits Reid better. If his moon is in the 10th, his mother had a HUGE impact on his job decisions... she did mention how he started at age 18 helping her.

    When you give Kiptyn the same rising sign, things get a bit stranger. Daylight savings applies to him in 1977, so best time is 12: 45 AM PST (Night time is the right time, as Ray Charles used to sing). He comes across as a much more private person than Reid, but that 12th house Jupiter DOES fit him well with his charity work.

    So here we go...
    ASC: 8 Cancer 33 (DSC: Capricorn); 2nd House: 0 Leo 12 (8th: Aquarius); 3rd House: 23 Leo 57 (9th: Aquarius); IC: 22 Virgo 42 (MC: Pisces); 5th House: 27 Libra 35 (11th Aries); 6th House: 4 Sagittarius 52 (12th Gemini)
    Sun: 22 Virgo 21 (3rd House); Moon: 17 Libra 07 (4th); Mercury: 6 Virgo 59 (3rd); Venus: 21 Leo 09 (2nd); Mars: 8 Cancer 38 (1st/ASC); Jupiter: 3 Cancer 44 (12th); Saturn: 24 Leo 31 (3rd); Uranus: 9 Scorpio 13 (5th); Neptune: 13 Sagittarius 29 (6th); Pluto: 13 Libra 14 (4th); N. Node: 16 Libra 15 (4th)

    Nobody feels neutral about Eddie... you either love him or hate him. Maybe he has Scorpio rising? Actually, when you put his planets in the different houses, things don't fit his on-screen personality well.

    Sun Cancer (9th House?); Moon Gemini (8th?); Mercury Leo (10th?); Venus Cancer (9th?); Mars Gemini (8th?); Jupiter Leo (10th?); Saturn Virgo (11th?); Uranus Scorpio (1st?); Neptune Sagittarius (2nd?); Pluto Libra (12th?); N. Node Virgo (10th/11th?)

  7. #177
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3563675;
    WOW... you folks have been busy. Good to take a break from rumor-itis on the other threads... if frustrated trying to figure out the finale storyline, this stuff can keep us all amused.

    So, Kip is a Virgo, not a Pisces?
    Ed's Mercury in Leo: It is not about being good. It's about thinking you're good.
    Both he and Jillian are Lunar Geminis... they make a very fidgety pair
    I'm sure everybody here is DYING to see birth certificates so that they can determine for certain the whole "match made in heaven" scenario.

    Just for fun, I made up this possibility... If Jillian is an 8 degree Capricorn, let's say Reid has 8 degree Cancer rising. If born in Philly (he could have been born elsewhere, of course... but Ohio, New Jersey, etc. won't make a huge difference), that would put the time at 9:05 AM EST (daylight savings started 4/29/79)

    ASC: 8 Cancer 27 (DSC: Capricorn); 2nd House: 28 Cancer 14 (8th: Capricorn); 3rd House: 20 Leo 00 (9th: Aquarius); IC: 17 Virgo 07 (MC: Pisces); 5th House: 22 Libra 16 (11th: Aries); 6th House: 2 Sagittarius 31 (12th: Gemini)
    Sun: 3 Taurus 48 (11th House); Moon: 7 Aries 52 (10th); Mercury: 6 Aries 44 (10th); Venus: 1 Aries 43 (10th); Mars: 13 Aries 34 (10th); Jupiter: 0 Leo 21 (2nd); Saturn: 7 Virgo 16 R (3rd); Uranus: 19 Scorpio 38 R (5th); Neptune: 20 Sagittarius 13 R (6th); Pluto: 17 Libra 24 R (4th); N. Node: 15 Virgo 13 (3rd)

    Considering all of Jillian's talk about Ed being too focused on career, this scenario actually fits Reid better. If his moon is in the 10th, his mother had a HUGE impact on his job decisions... she did mention how he started at age 18 helping her.

    When you give Kiptyn the same rising sign, things get a bit stranger. Daylight savings applies to him in 1977, so best time is 12: 45 AM PST (Night time is the right time, as Ray Charles used to sing). He comes across as a much more private person than Reid, but that 12th house Jupiter DOES fit him well with his charity work.

    So here we go...
    ASC: 8 Cancer 33 (DSC: Capricorn); 2nd House: 0 Leo 12 (8th: Aquarius); 3rd House: 23 Leo 57 (9th: Aquarius); IC: 22 Virgo 42 (MC: Pisces); 5th House: 27 Libra 35 (11th Aries); 6th House: 4 Sagittarius 52 (12th Gemini)
    Sun: 22 Virgo 21 (3rd House); Moon: 17 Libra 07 (4th); Mercury: 6 Virgo 59 (3rd); Venus: 21 Leo 09 (2nd); Mars: 8 Cancer 38 (1st/ASC); Jupiter: 3 Cancer 44 (12th); Saturn: 24 Leo 31 (3rd); Uranus: 9 Scorpio 13 (5th); Neptune: 13 Sagittarius 29 (6th); Pluto: 13 Libra 14 (4th); N. Node: 16 Libra 15 (4th)

    Nobody feels neutral about Eddie... you either love him or hate him. Maybe he has Scorpio rising? Actually, when you put his planets in the different houses, things don't fit his on-screen personality well.

    Sun Cancer (9th House?); Moon Gemini (8th?); Mercury Leo (10th?); Venus Cancer (9th?); Mars Gemini (8th?); Jupiter Leo (10th?); Saturn Virgo (11th?); Uranus Scorpio (1st?); Neptune Sagittarius (2nd?); Pluto Libra (12th?); N. Node Virgo (10th/11th?)
    I know this shouldn't go here, but in Reids PI describing his date with Jillian, or the helicopeter ride with her, "it was like being in heaven"

  8. #178
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    665

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3563708;
    I know this shouldn't go here, but in Reids PI describing his date with Jillian, or the helicopeter ride with her, "it was like being in heaven"
    Actually, we could have fun matching the dialogue of the show with all of the "match made in heaven" notes people posted here... Maybe we can get a ton of "insight" just listening to the conversations, PIs and VOs.

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3563675;
    WOW... you folks have been busy. Good to take a break from rumor-itis on the other threads... if frustrated trying to figure out the finale storyline, this stuff can keep us all amused.

    So, Kip is a Virgo, not a Pisces?
    Ed's Mercury in Leo: It is not about being good. It's about thinking you're good.
    Both he and Jillian are Lunar Geminis... they make a very fidgety pair
    I'm sure everybody here is DYING to see birth certificates so that they can determine for certain the whole "match made in heaven" scenario.

    Just for fun, I made up this possibility... If Jillian is an 8 degree Capricorn, let's say Reid has 8 degree Cancer rising. If born in Philly (he could have been born elsewhere, of course... but Ohio, New Jersey, etc. won't make a huge difference), that would put the time at 9:05 AM EST (daylight savings started 4/29/79)

    ASC: 8 Cancer 27 (DSC: Capricorn); 2nd House: 28 Cancer 14 (8th: Capricorn); 3rd House: 20 Leo 00 (9th: Aquarius); IC: 17 Virgo 07 (MC: Pisces); 5th House: 22 Libra 16 (11th: Aries); 6th House: 2 Sagittarius 31 (12th: Gemini)
    Sun: 3 Taurus 48 (11th House); Moon: 7 Aries 52 (10th); Mercury: 6 Aries 44 (10th); Venus: 1 Aries 43 (10th); Mars: 13 Aries 34 (10th); Jupiter: 0 Leo 21 (2nd); Saturn: 7 Virgo 16 R (3rd); Uranus: 19 Scorpio 38 R (5th); Neptune: 20 Sagittarius 13 R (6th); Pluto: 17 Libra 24 R (4th); N. Node: 15 Virgo 13 (3rd)

    Considering all of Jillian's talk about Ed being too focused on career, this scenario actually fits Reid better. If his moon is in the 10th, his mother had a HUGE impact on his job decisions... she did mention how he started at age 18 helping her.

    When you give Kiptyn the same rising sign, things get a bit stranger. Daylight savings applies to him in 1977, so best time is 12: 45 AM PST (Night time is the right time, as Ray Charles used to sing). He comes across as a much more private person than Reid, but that 12th house Jupiter DOES fit him well with his charity work.

    So here we go...
    ASC: 8 Cancer 33 (DSC: Capricorn); 2nd House: 0 Leo 12 (8th: Aquarius); 3rd House: 23 Leo 57 (9th: Aquarius); IC: 22 Virgo 42 (MC: Pisces); 5th House: 27 Libra 35 (11th Aries); 6th House: 4 Sagittarius 52 (12th Gemini)
    Sun: 22 Virgo 21 (3rd House); Moon: 17 Libra 07 (4th); Mercury: 6 Virgo 59 (3rd); Venus: 21 Leo 09 (2nd); Mars: 8 Cancer 38 (1st/ASC); Jupiter: 3 Cancer 44 (12th); Saturn: 24 Leo 31 (3rd); Uranus: 9 Scorpio 13 (5th); Neptune: 13 Sagittarius 29 (6th); Pluto: 13 Libra 14 (4th); N. Node: 16 Libra 15 (4th)

    Nobody feels neutral about Eddie... you either love him or hate him. Maybe he has Scorpio rising? Actually, when you put his planets in the different houses, things don't fit his on-screen personality well.

    Sun Cancer (9th House?); Moon Gemini (8th?); Mercury Leo (10th?); Venus Cancer (9th?); Mars Gemini (8th?); Jupiter Leo (10th?); Saturn Virgo (11th?); Uranus Scorpio (1st?); Neptune Sagittarius (2nd?); Pluto Libra (12th?); N. Node Virgo (10th/11th?)

    Ray Charles and astrology in the same sentence? Your posts are so fun to read, esp. with all the rumor-itis, Ed-gate which can be tiring after a while. Thank you JBFan!

  10. #180
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

    Astrology is not my thing, but give me a legal contract I can sink my teeth into and chew up and spit out. Brilliant as always, BritLit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.