Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Oh yeah! Jillian did tell R her birthdate! Cool!

Well, in the chart of their relationship, venus is conjunct!!

"Sun Conjunct Venus

The conjunction of Sun and Venus in the composite chart is one of the strongest indications of a love relationship between two people, even in a friendship. It does not primarily indicate a sexual relationship; instead it signifies love, pure and simple. The attraction indicated by this aspect is so powerful that it can bring together people who are incompatible by ordinary criteria. "

On-Line Legal Site Reveals Secret Agreement from Mike Fleiss TV Series: “The Bachelorette”

According to documents filed late last week in the office of the Clerk of the Court for Los Angeles County, contestants on the current popular television series “The Bachelorette” were obligated to assent to conditions as set out in the following certificate.

The Bachelor’s Pledge

I do solemnly swear that I do not, nor have I had, in the previous twelve-month period, a serious girlfriend or girlfriends.

I do solemnly swear that should I have had said girlfriend(s) I have not
    -told her/them I loved them
    -slept with her/them
    -promised to return to her/them at the conclusion of the show.

I do solemnly swear that should I have told her/them of love, slept with, or promised resumption of relationship at end of show I did not mean it.

I do solemnly swear that if I am invited to spend night with Bachelorette in Fabulous Fantasy Suite, before doing so I will telephone, text, or twitter to existing girlfriend(s) I may or may not have, in order to inform them of my newfound love and intimate relations with Bachelorette.

I recognize and agree that should any of the aforesworn declarations be found to be false, I may be subject to ridicule, humiliation in the public forums and a fine of not less than five million dollars.

Signed and witnessed:

this ______day of ______2009

Caveat (added by Contestant X): Absence from filming for a period of up to two weeks may be necessary to deal with business matters or Affairs of the Heart. Said absence will not penalize Contestant in any manner whatsoever. [initialed] MF
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3562261;
    Don't know Kiptyn's exact birthdate, but I believe I read on here he is a Pisces if that helps.
    Oh, I could totally believe that!!! It's always the quiet ones You can tell that Kip is totally warmhearted and compassionate and humane - very Piscean. Wish we knew the birthdate but I can totally see a Piscean Sun for Kip!

[QUOTE=HeartofDog;3562350;][QUOTE=HeartofDog;3562320;]
    Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3562229;

Jilli (*IF* born on Dec 30, 1980 Peace River, AB and using a 600 am Placidus chart):

SUN 9* CAP (Cardinal Earth)
    MN 22* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    MERC 8* CAP (Cardinal Earth)
    VEN 15* SAG (Mutable Fire)
    MARS 29* CAP (Cardinal Earth)
    JUP 9* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    SAT 9* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    URA 28* SCO (Fixed Water)
    NEP 22* SAG (Mutable Fire)
    PLU 24* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't she be born in 1979 if Dec 30th? turning 30 at the end of this year? (Where'd you locate Dec 30th?? So if born on the last day of 1979, wouldn't her chart be: ?? Thanks!!

Sun Capricorn 8°13'45
    Moon Gemini 3°39'05
    Mercury Sagittarius 25°44'08
    Venus Aquarius 9°35'56
    Mars Virgo 13°42'33
    Jupiter Virgo 10°13'12
    Saturn Virgo 26°58'09
    Uranus Scorpio 23°58'37
    Neptune Sagittarius 20°52'11
    Pluto Libra 21°35'10
    True Node Virgo 0°41'39

Whoops, you are right - it would be 1979 not 1980 Sorry about that!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofDog;3561537;
    Ried: Taurus' are the most sensual and slow signs of the Zodiac. They are extremely reliable & loyal. But Ried's astrology chart also has Venus, Mars & Mercury in Aries, all conjunct his Moon, which will make him (even more) passionate & also spontaneous, bright & will add to the charisma that we are seeing. With Jilly I witness a meeting of minds and hearts all the way through both of them. But he isn't the big guy. He's the best friend, lover, boyfriend... He's going to appeal to her healed self, not her wounded patterns of old. Ried is the dark horse who comes up from behind and wins the girl, hence the hidden edit.
    This was my first post on the Reid thread back on May 27:
    exerpt:
    I'm not the greatest expert on astrological matters, but a little homework can easily be done.
    If they were both born in 1979 (April 24th and December 30th), than Reid is a Sun in Taurus with Moon/Mercury/Venus/Mars in hot temper Aries. This doesn't quite jell with how he appears on screen so far (maybe the year is wrong), but if his Rising Sign/Ascendant is in Cancer (which fits the "first impressions" listed), these Aries placements would be in his 10th/11th Houses (much of the aggression is directed to his career and group associations). His planets in Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Scorpio "balance the elements".
    Jillian is a Sun Capricorn/Moon Gemini with Virgo (Mars/Jupiter/Saturn) and Sagittarius (Mercury/Neptune) making her more flexible, "mutable" and gregarious than the usual Capie. Her Venus is in Aquarius, with the same Libra and Scorpio placements.
    I'll let you all decide if they are compatible.

Looks like we match with our homework! For the record, Ed is a Cancer and Kiptyn is a Pisces... but don't know their birthdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3562580;
    For the record, Ed is a Cancer and Kiptyn is a Pisces... but don't know their birthdays.
    Kiptyn: September 15, 1977
    Ed: July 20, 1979

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3562580;
    This was my first post on the Reid thread back on May 27:
    exerpt:
    I'm not the greatest expert on astrological matters, but a little homework can easily be done.
    If they were both born in 1979 (April 24th and December 30th), than Reid is a Sun in Taurus with Moon/Mercury/Venus/Mars in hot temper Aries. This doesn't quite jell with how he appears on screen so far (maybe the year is wrong), but if his Rising Sign/Ascendant is in Cancer (which fits the "first impressions" listed), these Aries placements would be in his 10th/11th Houses (much of the aggression is directed to his career and group associations). His planets in Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Scorpio "balance the elements".
    Jillian is a Sun Capricorn/Moon Gemini with Virgo (Mars/Jupiter/Saturn) and Sagittarius (Mercury/Neptune) making her more flexible, "mutable" and gregarious than the usual Capie. Her Venus is in Aquarius, with the same Libra and Scorpio placements.
    I'll let you all decide if they are compatible.

Looks like we match with our homework! For the record, Ed is a Cancer and Kiptyn is a Pisces... but don't know their birthdays.
    JBF - Re-Jilli - the correct year of 1979 does completely change her Signature to a Mutable Earth (Virgo) and your analysis seems right on! What a difference a year makes Also HeartofDog, I'm so embarrassed - I left off Reid's very important 13* Aries Mars Placement ~ sorry about the flakey posts...

Hey BritLit - Thank god someone got their hands on the new contract! "girlfriends I may or may not have...." Snerk.

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3562602;
    Kiptyn: September 15, 1977
    Ed: July 20, 1979
    Thanks for posting! Are these dates certain?

I don't mind sleuthing a bit with the charts, but I tread carefully because it is such an interpretive art and without knowing the exact birth times, its really hit and miss.

Still its fun for those of us who like to swim in these waters. But it feels a bit like prying to me. So going ahead with it very gently with respect to these lovely people who are under so much scrutiny!! I can't imagine!

So, Here is Ed Swiderski (guessing at a 6 AM birth time in chicago)

Sun Cancer 27°08'34
    Moon Gemini 16°02'01
    Mercury Leo 14°11'59
    Venus Cancer 17°14'36
    Mars Gemini 17°04'46
    Jupiter Leo 14°49'43
    Saturn Virgo 11°07'30
    Uranus Scorpio 16°56'07
    Neptune Sagittarius 18°08'51
    Pluto Libra 16°34'30
    True Node Virgo 9°17'51

O goodness, his mars & his moon are conjunct in gemini !! Okay, I'm shutting up!~

Kiptyn: coming up next ...

Kiptyn:

Sept 15 1977

Sun Virgo 22°34'18 direct
    Moon Libra 20°10'43 direct
    Mercury Virgo 7°00'54 direct
    Venus Leo 21°24'53 direct
    Mars Cancer 8°45'02 direct
    Jupiter Cancer 3°46'06 direct
    Saturn Leo 24°32'49 direct
    Uranus Scorpio 9°14'03 direct