Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Re: Fun With The Bachelorette - Jillian *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3560474;
    Click "User CP", which is in the toolbar at the top of this page. On the new page, click "Edit Avatar" in the sidebar. On the new page, scroll to the bottom where it will say "Custom Avatar." From there you can upload your avatar!
    OK, if you look at Avalon's avatar you'll notice that Ed's jacket looks to be the same color as Reid's shirt...I really don't think it's lavendar...I think they've altered the colors (like they did with Melissa's dress last season) and that the shirt and the jacket are both similar, making me think they might be white or cream...

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3560630;
    OK, if you look at Avalon's avatar you'll notice that Ed's jacket looks to be the same color as Reid's shirt...I really don't think it's lavendar...I think they've altered the colors (like they did with Melissa's dress last season) and that the shirt and the jacket are both similar, making me think they might be white or cream...
    It looks fake to me too, like it's a little off, same as Melissa's dress in the preview last season. If they tweaked it I wonder why they bothered this time?

I will get a good laugh as soon as I see Ed at the RC, either because he really is wearing that suit or because they tweaked it for the preview -- it'll be funny to me either way.

I did a video for the Reid and Jill fans...i've been wrong before so it won't be new to be "seeing" it wrong.
    YouTube..........search...... Lellis819...... It's Gonna be Love!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3562113;
    I did a video for the Reid and Jill fans...i've been wrong before so it won't be new to be "seeing" it wrong.
    YouTube..........search...... Lellis819...... It's Gonna be Love!
    Okay that video kind of made me a Reid and Jill fan........................... .............I think it was the music.......

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 9 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by asher13;3562031;
    Heart of Dog I am an astrologer as well and I had found that rolling conjunction in Aries a real eye opener.. I know I read somewhere that Jillian is a Capricorn, perhaps squaring his Aries planets, however I have a hunch from some of her behavior she has either an Aries moon or some other fire sign moon.. or a sun/mars conjunction. I don't have her birth info to run even a rudimentary chart on her ,do you have her birth info? or does anyone?

Even though I mostly lurk I read the boards daily, this is a perplexing season indeed... color me confused

Count me in as an in love with Reid kinda gal,
    Hi there all you Fabulous Forters - I hope this is okay to post here - if not I'm sorry and hopefully it can be moved? I'm a very amateur astrology buff so I'm briefly delurking to share the chart based on what info we have (obviously no birth times and in Reid's case no birth town but if the dates are right this is an approximation of the approx planet/sign/degrees without benefit of the rising sign and the fact that the moon moves quickly through the day).

Jilli (*IF* born on Dec 30, 1980 Peace River, AB and using a 600 am Placidus chart):

SUN 9* CAP (Cardinal Earth)
    MN 22* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    MERC 8* CAP (Cardinal Earth)
    VEN 15* SAG (Mutable Fire)
    MARS 29* CAP (Cardinal Earth)
    JUP 9* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    SAT 9* LIB (Cardinal Air)
    URA 28* SCO (Fixed Water)
    NEP 22* SAG (Mutable Fire)
    PLU 24* LIB (Cardinal Air)

Without knowing her Rising Sign & MidHeaven it is hard to be sure but if you give her 2 point for her Sun Placement I think that gives her a strong Capricorn/Gemini Signature (a real dichotomy - I have Cap Sun/Gem Mn Inconjunct so I know that this can be a challenging and confusing presentation at times). Sure wish I knew her birthtime...

Reid (using Philly as home town since we don't know it and birthdate April 24, 1979 w/a 6 am birth time and Placidus chart):

SUN 3* TAU (Fixed Earth)
    MN 6* ARI (Cardinal Fire)
    MERC 6* ARI (Cardinal Fire)
    VEN 1* ARI (Cardinal Fire) - Conjuncts the Aries point
    JUP 0* LEO (Fixed Fire) - an Aries point
    SAT 7* VIR (Mutable Earth)
    URA 19* SCO (Fixed Water)
    NEP 20* SAG (Mutable Fire)
    PLU 17* LIB (Cardinal Air)

Giving him a rather pronounced Arian/Taurean Signature (maybe that's why I have such a huge crush on this guy - bottled sunshine!!!)

I REALLY wish we had the birthdates of Kip and Ed - did I hear Ed might be a Cancer - he seems Cancer - Scorpion to me...

Anyway, sorry to go on so long with this but I'd really love some more of your insight with a chart comparison!

On another note, I'm dreading Monday while at the same time wishing it were already over with so the suspense could be over with...

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire;3562229;
    Hi there all you Fabulous Forters - I hope this is okay to post here - if not I'm sorry and hopefully it can be moved? I'm a very amateur astrology buff so I'm briefly delurking to share the chart based on what info we have (obviously no birth times and in Reid's case no birth town but if the dates are right this is an approximation of the approx planet/sign/degrees without benefit of the rising sign and the fact that the moon moves quickly through the day).

Jilli (*IF* born on Dec 30, 1980 Peace River, AB and using a 600 am Placidus chart):

Without knowing her Rising Sign & MidHeaven it is hard to be sure but if you give her 2 point for her Sun Placement I think that gives her a strong Capricorn/Gemini Signature (a real dichotomy - I have Cap Sun/Gem Mn Inconjunct so I know that this can be a challenging and confusing presentation at times). Sure wish I knew her birthtime...

Reid (using Philly as home town since we don't know it and birthdate April 24, 1979 w/a 6 am birth time and Placidus chart):

SUN 3* TAU (Fixed Earth)
    MN 6* ARI (Cardinal Fire)
    MERC 6* ARI (Cardinal Fire)
    VEN 1* ARI (Cardinal Fire) - Conjuncts the Aries point
    JUP 0* LEO (Fixed Fire) - an Aries point
    SAT 7* VIR (Mutable Earth)
    URA 19* SCO (Fixed Water)
    NEP 20* SAG (Mutable Fire)
    PLU 17* LIB (Cardinal Air)

Giving him a rather pronounced Arian/Taurean Signature (maybe that's why I have such a huge crush on this guy - bottled sunshine!!!)

I REALLY wish we had the birthdates of Kip and Ed - did I hear Ed might be a Cancer - he seems Cancer - Scorpion to me...

Anyway, sorry to go on so long with this but I'd really love some more of your insight with a chart comparison!

On another note, I'm dreading Monday while at the same time wishing it were already over with so the suspense could be over with...
    Don't know Kiptyn's exact birthdate, but I believe I read on here he is a Pisces if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3562184;
    Okay that video kind of made me a Reid and Jill fan........................... .............I think it was the music.......
    yep watch Kiptyn be F1!!! Fleissed AGAIN! LOL
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

[QUOTE=etherealfire;3562229;]

Fantastic! I am going to mull this over, but where did you find her birthdate? I googled for about an hour looking! ??

[QUOTE=HeartofDog;3562320;][QUOTE=etherealfire;3562229;]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldn't she be born in 1979 if Dec 30th? turning 30 at the end of this year? (Where'd you locate Dec 30th?? So if born on the last day of 1979, wouldn't her chart be: ?? Thanks!!

Sun Capricorn 813'45
    Moon Gemini 339'05
    Mercury Sagittarius 2544'08
    Venus Aquarius 935'56
    Mars Virgo 1342'33
    Jupiter Virgo 1013'12
    Saturn Virgo 2658'09
    Uranus Scorpio 2358'37
    Neptune Sagittarius 2052'11
    Pluto Libra 2135'10
    True Node Virgo 041'39