Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Thought it would be helpful to put these all in one thread so we don't have to keep looking all over the place. Got tired of searching through all the pictures for ones we didn't know: feel free to add on and comment please

Who? Where?

Bridge shot believed to be Hawaii thought to be Kip but still some questions

Goes with shot above

In Canada but who?

In Spain - unidentified location - fake FRC or RC?

infamous bike shot - who - identified as

In Spain - identified as Reid but now under question

In Spain, city identified as Seville, who?

Pretty well identified as Reid but just in case someone questions it - in Seville

where,when and why.

where, when

who, where, when, why

who, where
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Great idea justlogic!

The first cap is not showing up. "This image or video has been moved or deleted".

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474750;
    Great idea justlogic!

The first cap is not showing up. "This image or video has been moved or deleted".
    I know and for the life of me I don't remember what it was.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

The guys on the floor look to be in the bunk house (staircase seen first part of second episode) - perhaps we'll see that this coming episode.

To me it is Robby on the bicycle and the bed (white shirt)

cupcakes identified Kiptyn as the one on the bridge in Hawaii and on "trapeze" line due to his shoes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3474805;
    The guys on the floor look to be in the bunk house (staircase seen first part of second episode) - perhaps we'll see that this coming episode.

cupcakes identified Kiptyn as the one on the bridge in Hawaii and on "trapeze" line due to his shoes.
    If you can tell me how to remove the bridge shot then I will unless you think it should stay in because someone at another site thought it was Ed due to shoes (I think).

I'm one of those who think the guy on the bed and the fountain have to be the same guy because the hotel and fountain are only about 2 blocks away from each other and to me Robby is def. not the guy in the fountain.

The unidentified kiss pic in Spain, I think is Michael, height and hair color match. It could also be Kip but Kip is taller. I couldn't find the watch sc's, do we know what kind of watch Michael wears? Also Michael has short sideburns and Kip's are longer. JMHO.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3474819;
    The unidentified kiss pic in Spain, I think is Michael, height and hair color match. It could also be Kip but Kip is taller. I couldn't find the watch sc's, do we know what kind of watch Michael wears? Also Michael has short sideburns and Kip's are longer. JMHO.
    Nevermind, there are multiple kissing pics in Spain so I'm not sure which one you are talking about. But it is Reid in Seville cause he is the only one who seems to have worn a black band watch with a black face.
    Last edited by CindyBee; 05-29-2009 at 11:24 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3474830;
    Nevermind, there are multiple kissing pics in Spain so I'm not sure which one you are talking about. But it is Reid in Seville cause he is the only one who seems to have worn a black band watch with a black face.
    Is Reid in Seville or Barcelona?

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3474864;
    Is Reid in Seville or Barcelona?
    Reid has been identified as being in Seville.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3474805;

Regarding the bolded part above, I think it looks like Ed. Maybe someone can put up a comparison of Ed' hands and the hand in this pic. (I would if I had any clue how. )

Or maybe Robby's hand too.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast