Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3487163;
    Thanks everyone...my speculation stands corrected. Now, about the police tape hot tub.
    I've been looking and have checked screencap discussions thread up to post #500 but son wants comp. I know it's on here because I remember the translation - then someone flipped the picture and you could clearly see the spanish word for caution.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Here ya go:

The search function is wonderful thing.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3487162;
    Actually, I think that was identified a while ago as being in the bunkhouse--the newly remodeled part. There were also pics of new kitchen area with that brick. I only remember because it was first thought that was on a HTD, then identified as bunkhouse.
    It is definitely the bunkhouse. I id'ed it.

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3486842;
    when I look at the sc of the guy on the bicycle, my first thought is that the guy is Wes. tall, untucked white shirt, jeans and dark shoes or boots - he's always wearing clothes like that Could he have advanced past the HTD's? don't remember when he surfaced back at home.
    Jesse is also tall and from his return date home, we are assuming he is in Spain

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3487203;
    It is definitely the bunkhouse. I id'ed it.

Thank you Kasha, there are so many threads and discussions going on that I must have missed it.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487206;
    Jesse is also tall and from his return date home, we are assuming he is in Spain
    it makes more sense that she'd pick Jesse over Wes also (I sure would )

I'm definitely not into the sleuthing like I was the last few seasons, not because I'm not interested, just don't have the time anymore. I forget sooo much of what I read in the threads ( somewhere in my head I know that I knew Wes wasn't in Spain LOL )
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3486601;

Have we identified this room yet? The dress is the one we see in the villa when she hugs Jake in bed, but I don't recall seeing this room there before.
    We didn't get the pleasure of seeing Jillian's 1n1 time with Mark during the group date last week It is at the private club they went to - with the hot-tub on the roof
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3487183;
    Here ya go:

The search function is wonderful thing.
    I have never been able to find anything with the search function. Kudos for knowing the right words or phrases. And thanks for the cap.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3475760;
    I think that's what she's saying when she said that they may be in love with her now, but she wants someone for the long haul.
    Hadn't connected that storyline with Ed as of now. If that's the case, that she drops Ed for that reason I would have respect for her. Not sure if that SC on the bed is Ed or Kiptyn, but it looks very intimate, as does the one in the red shirt.. that one looks like Ed for sure.

FORT Newbie

Who is this that she is kissing on the stairs in what appears to be Spain? Notice the boots, I have only seen Jake and Wes in those.
    Attached Images Attached Images