Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3486842;
    when I look at the sc of the guy on the bicycle, my first thought is that the guy is Wes. tall, untucked white shirt, jeans and dark shoes or boots - he's always wearing clothes like that Could he have advanced past the HTD's? don't remember when he surfaced back at home.
    I thought I heard that he surfaced May 2nd - but right about now I'm not sure. (so much information overload...)

ETA: The shoulders don't match Wes. He's got the bodybuilder type of roundness and the shoulders on that guy are too lean. Looks like a tall, slimmer build guy.
    Last edited by ThePhantomsGirl; 06-07-2009 at 10:41 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by katmin;3486702;
    I haven't posted much, but every once in a while I see something and can't stand not saying something. In the picture with the guys wrestling on the floor...If you look above the guys to the left, you can see a lady wearing a dress. You only see the lower part of her. Not that this makes a difference, but I assume this is Jillian. Who knows what she sees or hears...unless this is all fun and games.
    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3486809;
    I looked at the pic and saw the woman but don't think it's Jillian. It looks like she's wearing a knee length skirt and that doesn't seem right. Maybe it's a staffer caught on camera.
    Looks like a guy in white shorts to me

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3486725;
    I think it's been decided that it was Michael & Tanner & just fun & games. The networks have a strong policy about about physical fighting on their shows. You can say what you want about aomeone, but if you touch them (in anger) you're gone. Too much liability for the network.....I bet they had people watching David like crazy.
    Where? Which thread?

Although I do agree, it's not what they wanted us to believe in the season preview, as in not a real fight, but just fun & games. The scene that's shown after this one in the season preview is of Jillian clasping her hand in front of her moutn when Brian starts stripping and jumps in the pool naked.

I still think the guy on top is David though, based on the clothes.

If this doesn't show up in Monday's episode, we won't see it at all, is my guess.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I have been trying with no success to find the sc of Reid looking sneaky in what appears to be a hallway/doorway. Does anyone have that sc or know where I could find it if they cannot bring it here? TIA
    We need not think alike to love alike

Reid looking very mischievous. LOL

I'm looking for the pool/hot tub cap with the yellow "crime scene tape" around it. Is this the hot tub in Spain with Kiptyn I've read about twice in the threads?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3487146;

I'm looking for the pool/hot tub cap with the yellow "crime scene tape" around it. Is this the hot tub in Spain with Kiptyn I've read about twice in the threads?
    the hot tub with the yellow tape around it is in Spain as the word caution is in Spanish and no English to be seen.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3487146;

Thank you! Now where is this...the bunkhouse?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3487152;
    Thank you! Now where is this...the bunkhouse?
    Not with the brick surround. Could be Spain? Difficult to know at this point.

ETA: I just had a thought...part of the layover on the train trip...perhaps the fancy lodge at Emerald Lake with the hot tub? Maybe he was invited (or not) to Jillian's suite.

JustLogic: the hot tub with the yellow tape around it is in Spain as the word caution is in Spanish and no English to be seen
    Do you know where the picture/cap is? I can't locate it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-07-2009 at 04:39 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3487158;
    I thought that had been identified as the bunkhouse as it was redone after the last time bachelors lived there - somewhere on here there is a shot of the bunkhouse after it was redone and the brick matches up.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3487158;

Do you where the picture/cap is? I can't locate it.
    Actually, I think that was identified a while ago as being in the bunkhouse--the newly remodeled part. There were also pics of new kitchen area with that brick. I only remember because it was first thought that was on a HTD, then identified as bunkhouse.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3487162;
    Actually, I think that was identified a while ago as being in the bunkhouse--the newly remodeled part. There were also pics of new kitchen area with that brick. I only remember because it was first thought that was on a HTD, then identified as bunkhouse.
    Thanks everyone...my speculation stands corrected. Now, about the police tape hot tub.