Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3486601;

Have we identified this room yet? The dress is the one we see in the villa when she hugs Jake in bed, but I don't recall seeing this room there before.
    That is an unseen scene from the Loft7 wrap party for the western date.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3486601;

Have we identified this room yet? The dress is the one we see in the villa when she hugs Jake in bed, but I don't recall seeing this room there before.
    This was after the Globetrotter date when David had a hissy fit because he said Juan didn't take the shot.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

I haven't posted much, but every once in a while I see something and can't stand not saying something. In the picture with the guys wrestling on the floor...If you look above the guys to the left, you can see a lady wearing a dress. You only see the lower part of her. Not that this makes a difference, but I assume this is Jillian. Who knows what she sees or hears...unless this is all fun and games.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ducwidow;3486161;
    As fashion conscious as Juan is portrayed as being, I have a hard time picturing him wearing an untucked buttondown shirt.
    maybe since he is so fashion conscious this is his idea of comfy, activewear, casual, ect. I only say this because I know some pretty preppy guys and that's just how they dress. Also it could be "half-tucked" in the front, making it more preppy but also casual. Just a thought

Also if Juan is the guy on the bike, then it fits with info that there are 3 HTD in CA

Quote Originally Posted by katmin;3486702;
    I haven't posted much, but every once in a while I see something and can't stand not saying something. In the picture with the guys wrestling on the floor...If you look above the guys to the left, you can see a lady wearing a dress. You only see the lower part of her. Not that this makes a difference, but I assume this is Jillian. Who knows what she sees or hears...unless this is all fun and games.
    I think it's been decided that it was Michael & Tanner & just fun & games. The networks have a strong policy about about physical fighting on their shows. You can say what you want about aomeone, but if you touch them (in anger) you're gone. Too much liability for the network.....I bet they had people watching David like crazy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3486605;
    That is an unseen scene from the Loft7 wrap party for the western date.
    It is actually the Viceroy in Santa Monica after the basketball date. If you go to there website Santa Monica Beach Hotel: Exceptional Santa Monica Hotel in California you will see the plates on the wall. The pic on the homepage is not of that room but that room is in the Viceroy as I have been there before and have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by katmin;3486702;
    I looked at the pic and saw the woman but don't think it's Jillian. It looks like she's wearing a knee length skirt and that doesn't seem right. Maybe it's a staffer caught on camera.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cdnblonde26;3486781;
    It is actually the Viceroy in Santa Monica after the basketball date. If you go to there website Santa Monica Beach Hotel: Exceptional Santa Monica Hotel in California you will see the plates on the wall. The pic on the homepage is not of that room but that room is in the Viceroy as I have been there before and have seen it.
    You're right in that they showed the name at the entrance. But, then, when was the Loft 7 date that was touted at the beginning of the sleuthing? Is there a room called Loft 7 in the Viceroy Hotel?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3486830;
    You're right in that they showed the name at the entrance. But, then, when was the Loft 7 date that was touted at the beginning of the sleuthing? Is there a room called Loft 7 in the Viceroy Hotel?
    LoftSeven is where they went for the wrap party after the Western Date. It has the rooftop 20 person hot tub.

when I look at the sc of the guy on the bicycle, my first thought is that the guy is Wes. tall, untucked white shirt, jeans and dark shoes or boots - he's always wearing clothes like that Could he have advanced past the HTD's? don't remember when he surfaced back at home.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club