Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

The above is on the platform at the Grouse Mountain Gondola.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3486162;
    The above is on the platform at the Grouse Mountain Gondola.
    great! so what episode is this? i guess next week's because i swear that i saw mike's nose in a similar SC

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3486181;
    great! so what episode is this? i guess next week's because i swear that i saw mike's nose in a similar SC
    Yes, if it is Grouse Mountain, then it is in Vancouver, next week. I saw the picture of Jillian with Mike in another thread. Thanks for all the clarifications from many of you. I was worried that since she was dressed in black like in Spain, that it was when she was with Reid. whewwwww

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3486207;
    Yes, if it is Grouse Mountain, then it is in Vancouver, next week. I saw the picture of Jillian with Mike in another thread. Thanks for all the clarifications from many of you. I was worried that since she was dressed in black like in Spain, that it was when she was with Reid. whewwwww
    here's a photo of the grouse mt skyride station in vancouver, looks very 'urban' with fencing and concrete like we see behing jilli. i'd say she's definitely at one of these stations when she sends mike packing on the 2on1, i think its safe to say that that's his transportation to the bottom of the mountain

another shot..
    Last edited by counthestarsxo; 06-06-2009 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3486227;
    here's a photo of the grouse mt skyride station in vancouver, looks very 'urban' with fencing and concrete like we see behing jilli. i'd say she's definitely at one of these stations when she sends mike packing on the 2on1, i think its safe to say that that's his transportation to the bottom of the mountain

I guess it is better than a bus!!!

another shot..
    In this picture you see the railing and the mesh gate. The picture of Jillian being upset you also see the mesh gate and then the railing.

This is absolutely the same place. She says goodbye to Mike.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3486147;
    If the zipline takes place in Canada, I feel it is Mark. Mark is the only one with HUGE sideburns all the way past his lower ear lobe.
    when you take a look at the zipline sc, you can clearly see the straps of the helmet cover the sideburn area.........so it is clearly very hard to impossible to tell how long the sideburns actually are.........I have been told that it is Reid on the zipline

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3486353;
    when you take a look at the zipline sc, you can clearly see the straps of the helmet cover the sideburn area.........so it is clearly very hard to impossible to tell how long the sideburns actually are.........I have been told that it is Reid on the zipline
    Awesome! Ooops, I mean, I hope so!

another shot..
    To say I'm impressed doesn't cover it! Wow! That's where Jillian is crying when she lets Mike go!

The last one is very clearly Ed & Jilly. I don't know where it is but the profile definitely is Ed.

Have we identified this room yet? The dress is the one we see in the villa when she hugs Jake in bed, but I don't recall seeing this room there before.