Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3475632;
    That is because he's breaking man code left and right
    The way some of these guys seem more interested in each other than Jill, don't you mean the Brokeback man code? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3475480;
    That was my thought too, she said she wanted a confindent man, etc.... If it was anything other than a family emergency, I don't know how she could except his leaving, and then wanting to come back. I would think that if he was confindent enough in his feelings for her he'd be able to tough it out and go the long haul. And if was uncertain then, what makes her think he wouldn't change his mind again.
    I think that's what she's saying when she said that they may be in love with her now, but she wants someone for the long haul.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3474743;

i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/betsie_incretsible/vlc2009-05-2116-17-10-57.jpg

who, where, when, why
    I can't quote SC's, but am talking about the one where we see one guy on the floor (in a light blue shirt and black pants, white shoes) and another one op top (black cap/hat, white shirt and pants).

Could the guy on top be David???

I'm basing this on what he's wearing in this week's previews that are up on abc.com.

In the "Absolute Kiptyn-ite" and "Jillian will have to decide", you see him wearing a white shirt and a black cap backwards.

In the "Sneak peek" you can see he is (the only one) wearing white pants as well as the black cap backwards during the curling group date.

So perhaps we'll see what this is all about on Monday.

FORT Newbie

The sc of the guys on the floor..the guy on top is David.

If you go back and look at episodes when they show him, he is wearing that black h at a lot and sometimes its forward and sometimes its backwards. Also, the shoes are his, I believe. If you go back to the Harlem Globetrotters group date, you can see that he is wearing those same shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3475418;
    http://i43.tinypic.com/bfgk13.jpg

Is there a chance this could her with Ed after he gets rose at 1:1 date and moves into the mansion? Remember we saw Deannnnnnnnnnnna with Jason too when he moved into the house.

If Ed left and then comes back how certain with she after he couldn't stick through with it unless of course there was an emergency he had to leave to attend to which is understanable.
    No, it's been confirmed to be in a hotel in Spain and there's also the fountain pics which are in Seville. The SC's with her & Ed in a coral or red top could be in Hawaii and we've seen the magazine photo on the yacht.

This may not be anything but.......in the third to the last picture on posting#1on this thread,Jillian looks upset. It you look at the picture of her with Reid under the arch in Seville, she looks to be wearing the same short black dress. If you look closely at the picture where she is upset, could that little piece of orange be the flower Reid put in her hair in one of the other pictures in Spain?

If the zipline takes place in Canada, I feel it is Mark. Mark is the only one with HUGE sideburns all the way past his lower ear lobe.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3486145;
    This may not be anything but.......in the third to the last picture on posting#1on this thread,Jillian looks upset. It you look at the picture of her with Reid under the arch in Seville, she looks to be wearing the same short black dress. If you look closely at the picture where she is upset, could that little piece of orange be the flower Reid put in her hair in one of the other pictures in Spain?

I think that is a red/orange bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by jotiff1;3486145;
    you mean this on?

it was shown in the previews for this coming episode as well as an early-season extended preview so no it is not a SC from spain and yes it is just a bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3475380;
    just logic - I wrote this in another thread....I'm really starting to take a look at bike guy possibly being Juan. Look at the slim build and how tall this guy is....similar profile to Juan. Also, so far we can tell Jillian likes him. Hmmmm
    As fashion conscious as Juan is portrayed as being, I have a hard time picturing him wearing an untucked buttondown shirt.