Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

The bike guy has to be Ed now that we know he goes to Hawaii.

FORT Fogey

http://i40.tinypic.com/2eg476e.jpg

This onecould be Reid, he is the only guy with that fair skintone and fits his height thought seated. The only other possibility is it's Robby. None of the other guys are that fair.

FORT Fogey

http://i43.tinypic.com/bfgk13.jpg

Is there a chance this could her with Ed after he gets rose at 1:1 date and moves into the mansion? Remember we saw Deannnnnnnnnnnna with Jason too when he moved into the house.

If Ed left and then comes back how certain with she after he couldn't stick through with it unless of course there was an emergency he had to leave to attend to which is understanable.

Are the bike SC and fountain SC from the same town in Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3475418;
    http://i43.tinypic.com/bfgk13.jpg

Is there a chance this could her with Ed after he gets rose at 1:1 date and moves into the mansion? Remember we saw Deannnnnnnnnnnna with Jason too when he moved into the house.

If Ed left and then comes back how certain with she after he couldn't stick through with it unless of course there was an emergency he had to leave to attend to which is understanable.
    That was my thought too, she said she wanted a confindent man, etc.... If it was anything other than a family emergency, I don't know how she could except his leaving, and then wanting to come back. I would think that if he was confindent enough in his feelings for her he'd be able to tough it out and go the long haul. And if was uncertain then, what makes her think he wouldn't change his mind again.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3475480;
    That was my thought too, she said she wanted a confindent man, etc.... If it was anything other than a family emergency, I don't know how she could except his leaving, and then wanting to come back. I would think that if he was confindent enough in his feelings for her he'd be able to tough it out and go the long haul. And if was uncertain then, what makes her think he wouldn't change his mind again.
    I like this way of thinking ! Also the kissing seems plenty intimate with Ed - but we cannot forget the hot tub scenes with Bettina and Brad - and Jillian and Jason .... So we need to see more with Reid - to see if there is anything there. I hate having to wait until Whistler for a 1 on 1 date for Reid. has that ever happened bbefore for a F1 ??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3475480;
    So far who do you think looks cool under pressure and confident. Kip seems laid back, Reid, Jesse and Robby too. I don't understand why Michael is all the way to f6, he comes off as tentative and bit immature when paired with Jillian. Maybe she is sending the ones she is sure she doesn't see going for the long haul.

For a very tall man, Juan's walk isn't manly, when does he leave?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3475497;
    I like this way of thinking ! Also the kissing seems plenty intimate with Ed - but we cannot forget the hot tub scenes with Bettina and Brad - and Jillian and Jason .... So we need to see more with Reid - to see if there is anything there. I hate having to wait until Whistler for a 1 on 1 date for Reid. has that ever happened bbefore for a F1 ??

PTB could edit any number of combinations from previous shows. It doesn't really mean anything. But one rule applies for sure (unless they decide to mess with sleuthers all over again) the f1 is generally hidden with just a few PIs in the first two to three episodes and then starts to come to the front just before HTD. Kip has been front and center from the get go, first out of limo, first to get chat time, dates, etc.

If Reid is going all the way to Hawaii with a possible f1 edit, he has had a few PIs and no dates at all in first 2 episodes. Have they decided to trick us by showing Kip but not Reid with opening night chat though it happened. Reid seems comfortable in his own skin, doing things his way.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3475541;
    For a very tall man, Juan's walk isn't manly, when does he leave?
    That is because he's breaking man code left and right

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3475632;
    That is because he's breaking man code left and right