Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Re: Unidentified or Questioned Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3475043;
    Regarding the bolded part above, I think it looks like Ed. Maybe someone can put up a comparison of Ed' hands and the hand in this pic. (I would if I had any clue how. )

Or maybe Robby's hand too.
    Yes - if someone could do a collage of all the guys hands it would really help in identifying a lot of these unknown SCs.

I think the very last cap with Jillian in the red top/dress is Ed. Hair, everything looks like Ed.

I have tried looking for the RC place that has not been identified yet. I need some help though. I have been searching satelite images of Spain around the towns that we know they definately filmed in, however, that is alot of area to cover. I have done a search for countryside villas as well and nothing has popped up that matches. I also thought of vineyards or olive groves, again nothing popped up that matches.

I guess Jillian really liked this top. Here she is on one of her promo shots.

And is this the same top on one of her dates?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3475307;
    I guess Jillian really liked this top. Here she is on one of her promo shots.

And is this the same top on one of her dates?
    I don't think so. Although the colour seems to be the same the 2nd one seems to have sleeves that are elasitcized (sp?) or banded - lots of gathering
    versus the 1st picture which has more of a cap sleeve.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Of all the questioned sc's I can't believe I forgot this one - unless it was supposed to be #1.

Anyone think there's the slightest chances this could be Juan? Slim build, tall.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475350;

Of all the questioned sc's I can't believe I forgot this one - unless it was supposed to be #1.

Anyone think there's the slightest chances this could be Juan? Slim build, tall.
    Slim and tall with dark hair seems more like Jesse. I was positive it was Reid based on an enlarged picture, now I think it's Robby or maybe (slim chance) Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3475375;
    Slim and tall with dark hair seems more like Jesse. I was positive it was Reid based on an enlarged picture, now I think it's Jesse.
    Jesse's hair always seemed much lighter to me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475350;

just logic - I wrote this in another thread....I'm really starting to take a look at bike guy possibly being Juan. Look at the slim build and how tall this guy is....similar profile to Juan. Also, so far we ca ntell Jillian likes him. Hmmmm

FORT Fogey

http://i44.tinypic.com/or750m.jpg

This is definitely not Michael. Look at picture on page 1 where he is clearly seen with Reid's back of head shown. Michael's hairline is spotty on his left and this picture being also the left side, it can't be Michael. The man also has a dark black band watch on his left hand which has been seen on Reid in other pictures.