Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Top 6 (which 6 make it onto the Rocky Mountaineer train for episode 6?):

...and six of the men get a truly romantic surprise, traveling on The Rocky Mountaineer for a spectacular cross-country train journey, stopping for dates in some of the most beautiful places in North America.
    1.Robby - we see him on the Rocky Mountaineer train

2.Wes - he gets a HTD in Austin

3.Reid - he gets a HTD in Philly

4.Kip - he gets a HTD in California

5.Michael - cap shows he has a rose on his 1 on 1 in Whistler (Episode 5 - Wine cellar date) so safe till next round and therefore makes top 6.

6.Jesse? - possible HTD - tractor cap - anyone else it could be? Could it be Ed?

Where does Ed fit into all this? Does he leave and come back? Is he the situation that happens midway?

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I am SO surprised that Michael makes the top six- he's a cute kid but that's just it...he's a kid! Did we decide against Mike then? I thought he went pretty far. I just can't think of any reason Mike would be on a tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3474744;
    I am SO surprised that Michael makes the top six- he's a cute kid but that's just it...he's a kid! Did we decide against Mike then? I thought he went pretty far. I just can't think of any reason Mike would be on a tractor.
    I don't think Mike makes that far. No space for him. I believe he gets cut in Vancouver if its him on the 2 on 1. If not, then in Whistler.

Here is a larger cap of the tractor guy. It makes the most sense for it to be Jesse.

But we are missing something with Ed.

FORT Newbie

Hmm. Ed is the one who we think goes on his own- yes? Jake is sent home (or leaves?) because of the girlfriend thing. Some were speculating that Ed comes back but I don't really see Jill being down with that. Maybe Ed is another that is accused of having a girlfriend and just cuts his losses and takes off before he can be cut. Someone does say 'at least three guys here have girlfriends'. Jake, we know about. Who are the other two? Could be Ed? Or do we think he leaves later?

I'm trying to follow this best I can. I'm new here (long time lurker) but there's so many threads going on it's hard to keep them straight.

I have a feeling that when the girlfriend thing was exposed Jillian was left with not too many to chose from.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

If this is the top 6 then the F2 have to be Reid and Kip. I mean 3 kids (Michael is a young 25, Robby is an avg. 25, and Jesse is an avg. 26 year old, none marriage material for a 30 year old woman with a career, plus 1 slug (Wes, enough said). I guess its game on Reid and Kip, with a lot of fillers. I will be disappointed about Mike and Ed, but it's her choice. Unless Jill is not in it for a husband, but a good time/boy toy.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474777;
    If this is the top 6 then the F2 have to be Reid and Kip. I mean 3 kids (Michael is a young 25, Robby is an avg. 25, and Jesse is an avg. 26 year old, none marriage material for a 30 year old woman with a career, plus 1 slug (Wes, enough said). I guess its game on Reid and Kip, with a lot of fillers. I will be disappointed about Mike and Ed, but it's her choice. Unless Jill is not in it for a husband, but a good time/boy toy.
    I must have missed it but when/where did Juan get cut?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

I can't either...unless New City, which is outside NYC but certainly not that open spaces, is not his home town and it's somewhere else. Otherwise, even though looks too dark haired for Jesse, he is the one with the wine vineyard, which this could be.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3474753;
    Hmm. Ed is the one who we think goes on his own- yes? Jake is sent home (or leaves?) because of the girlfriend thing. Some were speculating that Ed comes back but I don't really see Jill being down with that. Maybe Ed is another that is accused of having a girlfriend and just cuts his losses and takes off before he can be cut. Someone does say 'at least three guys here have girlfriends'. Jake, we know about. Who are the other two? Could be Ed? Or do we think he leaves later?

I'm trying to follow this best I can. I'm new here (long time lurker) but there's so many threads going on it's hard to keep them straight.
    I have seen no confirmation about Jake having a girlfriend. I thought the only confirmed girlfriend-at-home belonged to Wes. Did I miss something?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3474802;
    I have seen no confirmation about Jake having a girlfriend. I thought the only confirmed girlfriend-at-home belonged to Wes. Did I miss something?
    No, everyone is pretty well guessing about the girlfriend thing.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast