Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476478;
    So, you are saying that Reid could have the 1 on 1 date, but there's no 'rose or go' situation?
    When it gets down to the final 9/6, I don't think any of the guys get roses until the rose ceremony.
    That has happened in the past, Ironcat is right!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

All one on one dates are "rose or go" until they get down to the last 6. Ex: Michael has a rose on in his wine cellar date: that's Ep. 5.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476486;
    All one on one dates are "rose or go" until they get down to the last 6. Ex: Michael has a rose on in his wine cellar date: that's Ep. 5.
    I thought it was the final 6 but wasn't sure. Thanks!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476486;
    Well, I guess that shoots my theory out of the water. Back to the drawing board....

I wonder if it will go to 6 or might be 7 this time if there end up being 5 htd's and 4 in Spain. I guess we need that description of this episode to tell for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3476993;
    I wonder if it will go to 6 or might be 7 this time if there end up being 5 htd's and 4 in Spain. I guess we need that description of this episode to tell for sure.
    The episode description mentions 6.

and six of the men get a truly romantic surprise, traveling on The Rocky Mountaineer for a spectacular cross-country train journey, stopping for dates in some of the most beautiful places in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3476240;
    I don't know, I remember Cupcakes saying something about Mike being the one let go on the 2 on 1 since we see Mark at the rose ceremony, but the rose ceremony we see Mark at is not the same episode as when he recieves a rose on the 2 on 1 date so that is why we don't see him with a rose at the rose ceremony.
    I know there is a lot of confusion here, but I just want to say that "I get you". The rose ceremony we see Mark at with no rose is coming up, and the rose ceremony where Mark receives the rose from the 2:1 date is the following week.... yes?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Then she takes one man ziplining through a mountain in Whistler and six of the men get a truly romantic surprise, traveling on The Rocky Mountaineer for a spectacular cross-country train journey, stopping for dates in some of the most beautiful places in North America.
    The first part says one guy goes ziplining and 6 of the men go on the train. That sounds like 7 in total or why say 6 of the men ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3477004;
    I know there is a lot of confusion here, but I just want to say that "I get you". The rose ceremony we see Mark at with no rose is coming up, and the rose ceremony where Mark receives the rose from the 2:1 date is the following week.... yes?
    If I understand the explanation correctly, the 2 on 1 date is in episode 4 (Vancouver). Mike goes and Mark gets the rose.

The screencap with Mark/Wes/Reid with no roses at the Rose Ceremony is said to be from episode 5 (Whistler).

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3477020;
    If I understand the explanation correctly, the 2 on 1 date is in episode 4 (Vancouver). Mike goes and Mark gets the rose.

The screencap with Mark/Wes/Reid with no roses at the Rose Ceremony is said to be from episode 5 (Whistler).
    Mike's Girl ~ I think what Jennifer says above is the correct way.