Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 124

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #71
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3475805;
    Thanks for that info! So, it is Mike and Mark on the 2 on 1 date. I'm just not getting how Mark is at the RC (without a rose).
    I responded to this in Mike's thread but the screencap we see of Mark at a rose ceremony is not the rose ceremony of the week of the 2 on 1 date, it's the rose ceremony on the week after.
    eta: Yeah, what BritLit said.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #72
    FORT Fanatic blasie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3475352;
    I'm going to keep an open mind about Juan as well. I know we've been pointing at bike guy in Spain being Robby or Jesse. All 3 of these guys are the tallest in the group and we know that bike guy appears to be tall from the SC. Also, riding a bike in a button down shirt. IMO seems to be something I could see Juan doing more so the other 2. It's just kinda formal and all.

    The HTD SC could be Juan. Remember, he is a land development contractor and would have access to equipment. But a tractor - yes a tractor would make more sense for Jesse??? Hmmmm, not sure if it adds up
    Tractor guy looks as though he's wearing a blue oxford cloth button down shirt. If these scs are the of the same person our mystery man (Mr. Invisible) is a creature of habit. Juan strikes me as someone who would never show up for a date in a tee shirt. I have a positive vibe about him.....She loves what he does for a living.....He has very good manners and she loves that...paraphrased from interviews, but she uses the L word twice when speaking about him.


    Don't drink the KoolAid

    Commit random acts of kindness!

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3475821;
    I responded to this in Mike's thread but the screencap we see of Mark at a rose ceremony is not the rose ceremony of the week of the 2 on 1 date, it's the rose ceremony on the week after.
    eta: Yeah, what BritLit said.
    I'm still confused. The description states that the 2 on 1 date ends up on a mountain. It looked like a helicopter with Mike in it.

    Also, wouldn't that mean that Reid doesn't have the hot tub date after all? He has no rose either.

  4. #74
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476149;
    I'm still confused. The description states that the 2 on 1 date ends up on a mountain. It looked like a helicopter with Mike in it.

    Also, wouldn't that mean that Reid doesn't have the hot tub date after all? He has no rose either.
    I don't know, I remember Cupcakes saying something about Mike being the one let go on the 2 on 1 since we see Mark at the rose ceremony, but the rose ceremony we see Mark at is not the same episode as when he recieves a rose on the 2 on 1 date so that is why we don't see him with a rose at the rose ceremony.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  5. #75
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3476240;
    I don't know, I remember Cupcakes saying something about Mike being the one let go on the 2 on 1 since we see Mark at the rose ceremony, but the rose ceremony we see Mark at is not the same episode as when he recieves a rose on the 2 on 1 date so that is why we don't see him with a rose at the rose ceremony.
    Just another one of the confusing scenarios this season...the most confusing rose ceremony/season yet!
    We need not think alike to love alike

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Help cupcakes!

    Ok, I was thinking...we know that Reid's PI used for episode 2 was really for episode 4. Why do I say episode 4? Because, he mentions that he thinks Wes should be the first to go. He must be one of the 3 guys accused of having a gf. Then he (Reid) gives a really surprised look at the RC. Is that when he finds out that Jillian is keeping Wes around even knowing he has a gf? We hear, but don't see the rest of Reid's VO. We can't tell when he's talking about that Wes already has a rose and that he's keeping his blinders on, etc. Could that be when they interupt the RC to get the guys reactions to Wes still being there?

    Problem w/ my scenerio: Mark doesn't have a pre-RC rose on.

    Problem w/ cupcakes scenerio: Reid doesn't have a pre-RC rose on.
    Last edited by atem; 05-31-2009 at 12:33 PM.

  7. #77
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476437;
    Help cupcakes!

    Ok, I was thinking...we know that Reid's PI used for episode 2 was really for episode 4. Why do I say episode 4? Because, he mentions that he thinks Wes should be the first to go. He must be one of the 3 guys accused of having a gf. Then he (Reid) gives a really surprised look at the RC. Is that when he finds out that Jillian is keeping Wes around even knowing he has a gf? We hear, but don't see the rest of Reid's VO. We can't tell when he's talking about that Wes already has a rose and that he's keeping his blinders on, etc. Could that be when they interupt the RC to get the guys reactions to Wes still being there?

    Problem w/ my scenerio: Mark doesn't have a pre-RC rose on.

    Problem w/ cupcakes scenerio: Reid doesn't have a pre-RC rose on.
    Don't they reach a point in the season when they stop having "rose or go home" dates? I know in the past it has been when six remain, but maybe Jillian asked to change it when there were ten guys left instead.

    Do we know what the cut is after ten, does it go to six? That is a big cut, but would make sense if it is the "girlfriend" cut. It could also be the episode when Ed leaves. My guess for the final six is Kip, Reid, Jesse, Wes, Jake and Michael. No good reason, but I'm sticking with it for now.

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3476446;
    Don't they reach a point in the season when they stop having "rose or go home" dates? I know in the past it has been when six remain, but maybe Jillian asked to change it when there were ten guys left instead.

    Do we know what the cut is after ten, does it go to six? That is a big cut, but would make sense if it is the "girlfriend" cut. It could also be the episode when Ed leaves. My guess for the final six is Kip, Reid, Jesse, Wes, Jake and Michael. No good reason, but I'm sticking with it for now.
    I haven't been able to find a description for the 5th episode. It's beyond frustrating. Someone said that the latest epi description for that episode just gives a general 'girl looking for her prince charming' thing. Nothing about the actual episode. Then again, this is the same network that won't put up pics about the 3rd episode until after it airs.

    eta

    The rose or go is w/ Sasha in episode 3.

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476460;
    I haven't been able to find a description for the 5th episode. It's beyond frustrating. Someone said that the latest epi description for that episode just gives a general 'girl looking for her prince charming' thing. Nothing about the actual episode. Then again, this is the same network that won't put up pics about the 3rd episode until after it airs.

    eta

    The rose or go is w/ Sasha in episode 3.
    Maybe they are witholding a description for that episode because that is when the big dramatic "never before in Bachelor/ette history" thing happened?

    Regarding "rose or go", I believe the first one-on-one dates are all this way, that's why they have to have their bags packed before they leave on their individual dates. Sasha appears to be the only one this season who got the "or go" option (there's one each season, generally). At some point, they stop with this, so the daters no longer have to pack, and a rose is not "up for grabs", as CH says.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3476474;
    Maybe they are witholding a description for that episode because that is when the big dramatic "never before in Bachelor/ette history" thing happened?

    Regarding "rose or go", I believe the first one-on-one dates are all this way, that's why they have to have their bags packed before they leave on their individual dates. Sasha appears to be the only one this season who got the "or go" option (there's one each season, generally). At some point, they stop with this, so the daters no longer have to pack, and a rose is not "up for grabs", as CH says.
    So, you are saying that Reid could have the 1 on 1 date, but there's no 'rose or go' situation?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.