Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475267;
    The one guy I keep overlooking (actually, don't think about him at all) is Juan. It is more than possible he gets a htd. He lives in Santa Monica (could tie it in with Kip's htd). He's tall and slim - could be bike guy.
    I'm going to keep an open mind about Juan as well. I know we've been pointing at bike guy in Spain being Robby or Jesse. All 3 of these guys are the tallest in the group and we know that bike guy appears to be tall from the SC. Also, riding a bike in a button down shirt. IMO seems to be something I could see Juan doing more so the other 2. It's just kinda formal and all.

The HTD SC could be Juan. Remember, he is a land development contractor and would have access to equipment. But a tractor - yes a tractor would make more sense for Jesse??? Hmmmm, not sure if it adds up

FORT Fan

What if the thing that never happens is that she revokes a rose and then asks another bachelor whom she initially did not give to rose to to return? When she finds out about the girlfriends she either takes back a rose given during dates or gives out fewer roses at rose ceremony and asks someone she previously let go back?

I don't think Jake has a girlfriend. I'm wondering if it is Jake that leaves and not Ed. I could be wrong, but she praised him in an interview the other day saying that Jake was there for the right reason and totally in love with her (she also praised Juan too). I'm wondering is Jake decides to leave instead of Ed. Could the tractor picture be of Ed's HTD? I'm not really sure where Ed is from, midwest right?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3475366;
    I don't think Jake has a girlfriend. I'm wondering if it is Jake that leaves and not Ed. I could be wrong, but she praised him in an interview the other day saying that Jake was there for the right reason and totally in love with her (she also praised Juan too). I'm wondering is Jake decides to leave instead of Ed. Could the tractor picture be of Ed's HTD? I'm not really sure where Ed is from, midwest right?
    eds home town is Monroe Michigan

Be sure to check out the new pic in Screencap & Media threads.... New Hawaii Pic (uh.,.. ED!)
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3475444;
    eds home town is Monroe Michigan
    No hills in Monroe. I would definitely be able to tell you if something was in Monroe, but I doubt they filmed here.

It looks like Ed is F3! Hmmmmm,,I think that is him in fountain in Spain too! Looks like the same type of kissing as on the boat In Hawaii!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3475168;
    I thought Mike too (fountain guy), but that cap is for sure w/ Mark in the background. Now I'm questioning if it's a 2 on 1 date though. 2 on 1 dates are usually done w/ 2 that would cause the most 'drama' for the show. In that cap, there looks to be little to no drama at all. Mark has a nice smile on his face for someone that was just cut. I could see the show doing a 2 on 1 with David and Juan. Perhaps that is Juan Jillian is hugging good-bye to? Perhaps she does what DeAnna did and pics neither one? (I'm talking about a Juan/David 2 on 1 date)...

I know David goes home in a group ceremony.
    I am not sure how the cuts go, I think it is were it goes down 10 to 6 or something close to that kind of number.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3475644;
    I know David goes home in a group ceremony.
    I am not sure how the cuts go, I think it is were it goes down 10 to 6 or something close to that kind of number.
    Thanks for that info! So, it is Mike and Mark on the 2 on 1 date. I'm just not getting how Mark is at the RC (without a rose).

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3475805;
    Thanks for that info! So, it is Mike and Mark on the 2 on 1 date. I'm just not getting how Mark is at the RC (without a rose).
    2 on 1 date is episode 4. That SC is episode 5. per cupcakes.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker