Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3475173;
    ITA with you. But why does everyone think Ed left on his own?
    Because, Jillian was really hurt at some point. In the first preview we hear her say that she's concerned that the one for her isn't there, we hear Ed talk about how much he can't stand the guys, we hear Chris talk about something that never happened on the show before. I cannot at all see Jillian cutting Ed...no way! Thus, that's why we have no caps of Ed w/ a HTD. I think he bailed and then came back. IDK, nothing is making any sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3475183;
    I am sticking with my guns too and saying that Mike is fountain guy.
    that pic is way too blury, also Jil looks like shes wearing yellow, just like when she was with Kip in Spain, this could be their date.

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3475193;
    that pic is way too blury, also Jil looks like shes wearing yellow, just like when she was with Kip in Spain, this could be their date.
    It looks like she is wearing white top and tan shorts in the fountain kissing Mike or whoever?????

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3475168;
    I thought Mike too (fountain guy), but that cap is for sure w/ Mark in the background. Now I'm questioning if it's a 2 on 1 date though. 2 on 1 dates are usually done w/ 2 that would cause the most 'drama' for the show. In that cap, there looks to be little to no drama at all. Mark has a nice smile on his face for someone that was just cut. I could see the show doing a 2 on 1 with David and Juan. Perhaps that is Juan Jillian is hugging good-bye to? Perhaps she does what DeAnna did and pics neither one? (I'm talking about a Juan/David 2 on 1 date)...
    Whoa.....2 on 1 date with David & Juan....scary but would probably be quite entertaining!

What did I miss? What happened to Jake??

R

Okay never mind, he is the one with the gf. Crap, I loved that kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelC;3475206;
    What did I miss? What happened to Jake??

R

Okay never mind, he is the one with the gf. Crap, I loved that kid.
    I don't think Jake has a gf. I don't know what happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3475199;
    It looks like she is wearing white top and tan shorts in the fountain kissing Mike or whoever?????
    haha my bad I was looking at the wrong pic. The pool/fountain pic that totally looks like Ed

The one guy I keep overlooking (actually, don't think about him at all) is Juan. It is more than possible he gets a htd. He lives in Santa Monica (could tie it in with Kip's htd). He's tall and slim - could be bike guy.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3475179;
    New City has small farms.

New City is located at 418′44″N 7359′42″W / 41.14556N 73.995W / 41.14556; -73.995 (41.145495, -73.994901).[2]

New City is accessible from major Rockland arteries providing rapid access to Bergen County, New Jersey, as well as Westchester County, New York, Manhattan, and the Bronx in New York City.

New City has experienced rapid development yielding a wealthy stable tax base. Despite booming development, many of its residential areas have remained tranquil and comprise wooded acres, winding roads, stone walls, trees, lakes, and streams. While undeveloped land for development is scarce, a few small farms still dot the landscape now shared with golf courses, homes and businesses.
    I live in this area(within a 10 mile radius) and while there are places here that certainly could have a site like this with a tractor--I very seriously doubt it is here. This area in Rockland County is fairly built up just like Westchester or Bergen--think of upper middle class strip malls and fast food joints, along with manicure, cleaners and florists on every corner on the main drags.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3475186;
    Because, Jillian was really hurt at some point. In the first preview we hear her say that she's concerned that the one for her isn't there, we hear Ed talk about how much he can't stand the guys, we hear Chris talk about something that never happened on the show before. I cannot at all see Jillian cutting Ed...no way! Thus, that's why we have no caps of Ed w/ a HTD. I think he bailed and then came back. IDK, nothing is making any sense anymore.

Just the way Fleiss wants the sleuthers to feel at this point.