Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475111;
    Thanks, sorry for the earlier mistake - I got too lazy to go back and check names against the pictures. Then, based on this shot I think Mark is def. cut in the Vancouver rc because I think the picture with his unkempt shirt is from the Vancouver rc - that would mean he is probably one of the ones with a girlfriend back home.
    I'm confused because everyone is saying Mark and Mike go on a 2 on 1 date this episode. Then Mark is shown at the Rose Ceremony looking a hot mess but with no rose. If he stayed on the 2 on 1 date, wouldn't he have a rose already?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer24;3475125;
    I'm confused because everyone is saying Mark and Mike go on a 2 on 1 date this episode. Then Mark is shown at the Rose Ceremony looking a hot mess but with no rose. If he stayed on the 2 on 1 date, wouldn't he have a rose already?
    It depends on with which episode that RC screencap goes. Does it go with the episode of the 2-1, or does it go with the episode of the following week? That is what is not clear.

Look how totally serious Reid is! Half the time when you see him in the RC screencaps, he looks like he isn't even paying any attention. He is looking off to the side. I am wondering if this is the RC that had no pre-cocktail party because she found out there were 3 girlfriends. That would make for Reid's seriousness and no horsing around. It also would mean that it wasn't the same week as the 2-1, I think.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 05-30-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3475131;
    It depends on with which episode that RC screencap goes. Does it go with the episode of the 2-1, or does it go with the episode of the following week? That is what is not clear.
    Thanks Bloomers. That is what I was wondering. I saw that cap in the episode 4 thread, but was thinking maybe it went with the next week's rose ceremony.

Okay I have sleuthed long and hard for the Top 6 and here is my opinion based on Screencaps.

- Reid (Spain)
    - Kip (Spain)
    - Mike (Spain - I'm saying thats him in the fountain b/c of the 2 angles we see - just doesn't look like anyone else - also I think it's HTD when they are hugging each other with guy in background)
    - Jesse (HTD on tractor - maybe seen in Spain too - my only guess would be guy on bike - but others have said thats Reid - just don't get all the changing of the clothes during the day dates)
    - Wes (HTD)
    - Robby/Michael - depending on when dates air (Whistler or Train)

As far as Ed I just don't see him in the screencaps. No HTD and I'm saying thats not him in fountain.

Also, some people are talking about Mike getting cut 2 on 1 date. I just can't see who it is, but I would not count out keeping both if it is Jesse and Mike....Maybe that's why 5 get HTDs. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3475156;
    Okay I have sleuthed long and hard for the Top 6 and here is my opinion based on Screencaps.

- Reid (Spain)
    - Kip (Spain)
    - Mike (Spain - I'm saying thats him in the fountain b/c of the 2 angles we see - just doesn't look like anyone else - also I think it's HTD when they are hugging each other with guy in background)
    - Jesse (HTD on tractor - maybe seen in Spain too - my only guess would be guy on bike - but others have said thats Reid - just don't get all the changing of the clothes during the day dates)
    - Wes (HTD)

As far as Ed I just don't see him in the screencaps. No HTD and I'm saying thats not him in fountain.

Also, some people are talking about Mike getting cut 2 on 1 date. I just can't see who it is, but I would not count out keeping both if it is Jesse and Mike....Maybe that's why 5 get HTDs. JMO
    I thought Mike too (fountain guy), but that cap is for sure w/ Mark in the background. Now I'm questioning if it's a 2 on 1 date though. 2 on 1 dates are usually done w/ 2 that would cause the most 'drama' for the show. In that cap, there looks to be little to no drama at all. Mark has a nice smile on his face for someone that was just cut. I could see the show doing a 2 on 1 with David and Juan. Perhaps that is Juan Jillian is hugging good-bye to? Perhaps she does what DeAnna did and pics neither one? (I'm talking about a Juan/David 2 on 1 date)...

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3475156;

- Reid (Spain)
    - Kip (Spain)
    - Wes (HTD)

I dont think Mike makes it to F6, she didnt even remember his name in yesterdays interview. IMHO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474777;
    If this is the top 6 then the F2 have to be Reid and Kip. I mean 3 kids (Michael is a young 25, Robby is an avg. 25, and Jesse is an avg. 26 year old, none marriage material for a 30 year old woman with a career, plus 1 slug (Wes, enough said). I guess its game on Reid and Kip, with a lot of fillers. I will be disappointed about Mike and Ed, but it's her choice. Unless Jill is not in it for a husband, but a good time/boy toy.
    ITA with you. But why does everyone think Ed left on his own?

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3475170;
    I dont think Mike makes it to F6, she didnt even remember his name in yesterdays interview. IMHO
    Ya I know I heard that too. But I'm sticking with my guns and still think that Mike's in fountain

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474782;
    I can't either...unless New City, which is outside NYC but certainly not that open spaces, is not his home town and it's somewhere else. Otherwise, even though looks too dark haired for Jesse, he is the one with the wine vineyard, which this could be.
    New City has small farms.

New City is located at 418′44″N 7359′42″W / 41.14556N 73.995W / 41.14556; -73.995 (41.145495, -73.994901).[2]

New City is accessible from major Rockland arteries providing rapid access to Bergen County, New Jersey, as well as Westchester County, New York, Manhattan, and the Bronx in New York City.

New City has experienced rapid development yielding a wealthy stable tax base. Despite booming development, many of its residential areas have remained tranquil and comprise wooded acres, winding roads, stone walls, trees, lakes, and streams. While undeveloped land for development is scarce, a few small farms still dot the landscape now shared with golf courses, homes and businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3475177;
    Ya I know I heard that too. But I'm sticking with my guns and still think that Mike's in fountain
    I am sticking with my guns too and saying that Mike is fountain guy.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl