Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3474882;
    My daughter goes to school in Monterey which is next to Carmel. Beautiful country and many many rolling green hills. This definitely looks like it could be Carmel valley. Maybe someone can sleuth (if not already) if that type of tractor is made for grape crops. But DEFINITELY looks like Carmel valley.

Also are we certain Rocky Mountaineer is episode 6?
    Basically, a tractor is a tractor. They're not made for one crop or another, but it's the "attachments" that make them suitable for plowing or mowing, etc. The clear tubing on the left side of the tractor looks to be something that could be used for spraying, which would be used for grapes, as well as other crops.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

With the exception of Wes, whom I believe is one of the 3 with a girlfriend and was kept because tptb had an agreement with him, then I believe the other 2 are definitely cut. In trying to figure out who they are I came to the conclusion that they are probably in the group of the original 25. The last 5, we think, were cast later (perhaps with Jillian in mind) so can't see them coming on with a girlfriend in the background. But the original 25 were cast quite awhile ago and between getting cast and the start of the show it would be easy for 2/3 of them to start up a relationship telling the girl (oh, I've agreed to be on this show that's starting up but don't worry about it). If this is the case and makes sense to people then we should look into the first 25 (those who are still there).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475073;
    With the exception of Wes, whom I believe is one of the 3 with a girlfriend and was kept because tptb had an agreement with him, then I believe the other 2 are definitely cut. In trying to figure out who they are I came to the conclusion that they are probably in the group of the original 25. The last 5, we think, were cast later (perhaps with Jillian in mind) so can't see them coming on with a girlfriend in the background. But the original 25 were cast quite awhile ago and between getting cast and the start of the show it would be easy for 2/3 of them to start up a relationship telling the girl (oh, I've agreed to be on this show that's starting up but don't worry about it). If this is the case and makes sense to people then we should look into the first 25 (those who are still there).
    just logic...that is logical. The suspects do indeed come from that group with the exception of Ed. There is Jake and Wes and ??? Still two weeks until we find out for sure.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3475081;
    just logic...that is logical. The suspects do indeed come from that group with the exception of Ed. There is Jake and Wes and ??? Still two weeks until we find out for sure.
    I think it's Mark and even though, as I stated in another thread, he gets a rose from his date in the wine cellar it's possible that after the girlfriends thing is exposed the rose is revoked with the premise of 'Jillian needs time to put everything into perspective' - it would explain his unkempt appearance at the rose ceremony. Can't think of any other reason for that appearance - it's also the same ceremony where we have 2 caps of Reid looking shocked and then thoughtful (my interpretation of the looks). Also, not too sure about Jake because in one of her interviews from yesterday, Jillian had great things to say about him. If he was one of the ones with a girlfriend I think she would have tempered her remarks more.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475086;
    I think it's Mark and even though, as I stated in another thread, he gets a rose from his date in the wine cellar it's possible that after the girlfriends thing is exposed the rose is revoked with the premise of 'Jillian needs time to put everything into perspective' - it would explain his unkempt appearance at the rose ceremony. Can't think of any other reason for that appearance - it's also the same ceremony where we have 2 caps of Reid looking shocked and then thoughtful (my interpretation of the looks). Also, not too sure about Jake because in one of her interviews from yesterday, Jillian had great things to say about him. If he was one of the ones with a girlfriend I think she would have tempered her remarks more.
    Hmmm... I thought that's Michael the breakdance guy who got a date in the wine cellar? These guys, they look alike, and even their names are alike!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3475089;
    Hmmm... I thought that's Michael the breakdance guy who got a date in the wine cellar? These guys, they look alike, and even their names are alike!
    It is Michael that gets the wine cellar date.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3475098;
    It is Michael that gets the wine cellar date.
    Ok, is he the same guy who looks unkempt? If he is then just switch all my Marks to Michaels, if not then I think it is Mark with the girlfriend - whoever the guy is who looks unkempt is, to my way of thinking, one of the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475101;
    Ok, is he the same guy who looks unkempt? If he is then just switch all my Marks to Michaels, if not then I think it is Mark with the girlfriend - whoever the guy is who looks unkempt is, to my way of thinking, one of the 3.
    Mark is the one with the untucked shirt at the RC (looks strange to me too) & Michael is the one in the wine cellar.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3475106;
    Mark is the one with the untucked shirt at the RC (looks strange to me too) & Michael is the one in the wine cellar.
    Thanks, sorry for the earlier mistake - I got too lazy to go back and check names against the pictures. Then, based on this shot I think Mark is def. cut in the Vancouver rc because I think the picture with his unkempt shirt is from the Vancouver rc - that would mean he is probably one of the ones with a girlfriend back home.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475073;
    I've said something similar before, but I don't recall which thread I posted it in---it just bears repeating. The last 5 guys we were shown on Ep 1 are NOT necessarily the last 5 guys who were cast for the show. They more than likely cast the 25 with a different bachelorettt in mind, then cast 5 more with Jillian in mind, then out of that total 30 guys picked some to come out of limos and some to be in the premium 5. Being in the last 5 shown, IMO doesn't mean they are less likely to have girlfriends or mean they are more likely to have been handpicked for Jillian---it just means they were the 5 guys chosen to shake up the first episode.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook