Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3477680;
    I agree, doesn't make sense to me either. I'm wondering how long ago the press received these episode descriptions. Is it possible that instead of 6 on the train it's 7 (maybe after the whole girlfriend mess things got changed up).
    Yes, that is possible..........like I have said before, we are only taking this kind of info from the very generic, first of the season, description of what would happen on the show this season. Anything is possible, we are dealing with Fleiss and the producers here.

Question--I've missed something somewhere. How do we know Michael doesn't make the train ride, and why do we think Jake does?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3477681;
    The one who goes zip lining could ALSO be 1 of the 6 as well
    The ziplining happened at Whistler in epi 5..........before the episode with the train which was epi 6.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3477698;
    I have to say that this is still such a bizarre departure from the show's 8 episode arc. Did the network order more episodes?? If not, I still feel it must be:

episdoes 1-3 -- LA
    4-5 -- Canada
    6 -- HTDs
    7 -- Spain
    8 -- 3 hr finale (Hawaii)

Adding 5 guys on the front end at the last minute just doesn't seem like a sufficient "reason" for a network to add episodes on the front end.

(I realize there is evidence to the contrary, but I have a continuing "I DON'T GET IT" problem with our schedule of 3 episodes in Canada being "made" out of 2 weeks of filming).

I still have the info of 3 rc's happening in Canada with the Banff one happening on the 22nd which matches up to one of my sources.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3477736;
    Question--I've missed something somewhere. How do we know Michael doesn't make the train ride, and why do we think Jake does?
    Because I had been told that Jake gets eliminated the RC right before the HTD's.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477745;
    Because I had been told that Jake gets eliminated the RC right before the HTD's.
    That would just be sooo strange to have one of the guys off on his own "moose-hunting" while the others are with Jillian. I guess unless and until there are more SC's put out, we'll have to wait and speculate. Thanks!
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I know there's been speculation of the above on this board, however do you know this from a separate source? We had speculated it must be before HTDs to flow to his HTD crash, however it's possible it was the RC prior to Banff

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477842;
    I know there's been speculation of the above on this board, however do you know this from a separate source? We had speculated it must be before HTDs to flow to his HTD crash, however it's possible it was the RC prior to Banff
    All I know is what I have been told.

coastalbc - yes, you're correct. I think Jake gets sent home before HTD. Thanks for all of your sleuthing info.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

He was my first choice, from the beginning. Sad to hear he won't be one - or the one. But I do like Kip, Reid and Ed. Love Reid in those glasses! LOL!