Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 6" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

There are 3 RC's in Canada, one in Vancouver, 1 in Whistler, then the 3rd in Banff.

Now I think that description that you are going by is a general first of the season description to give us a general idea of what will happen this season.......at least what the producers want us to know ahead of time. I think that when they leave Whistler, there are 6 guys in total.......it don't make sense to leave one guy behind in Whistler to catch a flight on his own to Calgary, then turn around and drive to Banff in time for the next rc.
    That's very possible but it's not that big of a deal to fly to Calgary and then drive to Banff which is only a couple of hours away. It's a beautiful drive. You could be right that it's from the previous episode though. It will be nice when we have a description.

Edited to add that we don't know if the guy with the 1 on 1 gets a rose. Maybe he doesn't in which case it makes perfect sense to have 6 guys left for the train.
    Last edited by albean99; 06-01-2009 at 09:14 AM.

Former Lurker

Calgary is the closest airport to Banff, and people do this fly in and drive every day... it is a very easy drive. (I have done it in under an hour in my younger days). I live in Calgary, and can assure you this type of scenario is not out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3477640;
    Calgary is the closest airport to Banff, and people do this fly in and drive every day... it is a very easy drive. (I have done it in under an hour in my younger days). I live in Calgary, and can assure you this type of scenario is not out of the question.
    I know it's logistically possible, just don't see why 6 guys would take the train from BC to Banff, and 1 get there by plane/car

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477669;
    I know it's logistically possible, just don't see why 6 guys would take the train from BC to Banff, and 1 get there by plane/car
    I agree, doesn't make sense to me either. I'm wondering how long ago the press received these episode descriptions. Is it possible that instead of 6 on the train it's 7 (maybe after the whole girlfriend mess things got changed up).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

The one who goes zip lining could ALSO be 1 of the 6 as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3477680;
    I agree, doesn't make sense to me either. I'm wondering how long ago the press received these episode descriptions. Is it possible that instead of 6 on the train it's 7 (maybe after the whole girlfriend mess things got changed up).
    That makes alot of sense to me too as a possibility.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3477681;
    The one who goes zip lining could ALSO be 1 of the 6 as well
    Very good thought. I think there are still several different scenarios that could fit with this 6 on Train thing.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477086;
    There are 3 RC's in Canada, one in Vancouver, 1 in Whistler, then the 3rd in Banff.

Now I think that description that you are going by is a general first of the season description to give us a general idea of what will happen this season.......at least what the producers want us to know ahead of time. I think that when they leave Whistler, there are 6 guys in total.......it don't make sense to leave one guy behind in Whistler to catch a flight on his own to Calgary, then turn around and drive to Banff in time for the next rc.
    I have to say that this is still such a bizarre departure from the show's 8 episode arc. Did the network order more episodes?? If not, I still feel it must be:

episdoes 1-3 -- LA
    4-5 -- Canada
    6 -- HTDs
    7 -- Spain
    8 -- 3 hr finale (Hawaii)

Adding 5 guys on the front end at the last minute just doesn't seem like a sufficient "reason" for a network to add episodes on the front end.

(I realize there is evidence to the contrary, but I have a continuing "I DON'T GET IT" problem with our schedule of 3 episodes in Canada being "made" out of 2 weeks of filming).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3477126;
    That's very possible but it's not that big of a deal to fly to Calgary and then drive to Banff which is only a couple of hours away. It's a beautiful drive. You could be right that it's from the previous episode though. It will be nice when we have a description.

Edited to add that we don't know if the guy with the 1 on 1 gets a rose. Maybe he doesn't in which case it makes perfect sense to have 6 guys left for the train.
    Micheal gets the one on one date in the bistro in whistler.....rose on his jacket. as far as the drive from the Calgary airport to Banff took me 1 hr and 40 min. Yes it is a beautiful drive.

FORT Fogey

Because you are dealing with Fleiss..........anything is possible.