Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476490;
    The thinking is that Mark and Mike are in the 2 on 1 date and Mike gets cut--based on SC of Mark in the following week's RC pic. Ep 3: 2 on 1; Ep 4 pic of Mark at RC. No SC's at all of Mike after Vancouver (Ep. 3)
    Thanks, BritLit. I HATE being so far behind. Criminy! If y'all want to know what I look like, picture the scene from The Exorcist --with my head spinning around. "Your mother wears combat boots in hell..."
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3476494;
    Thanks, BritLit. I HATE being so far behind. Criminy! If y'all want to know what I look like, picture the scene from The Exorcist --with my head spinning around. "Your mother wears combat boots in hell..."
    Don't feel like you're the only one. I have post-it notes all over my computer screen!
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476499;
    Don't feel like you're the only one. I have post-it notes all over my computer screen!
    I have little notecards with info all over my desk!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I matched up caps with Mark and Robby looking out a window to the windows at Callaghan Lodge in Whistler, therefore Mark makes top 10. Also, that RC shot with Reid (striped tie), Wes, and Mark(untucked shirt) takes place in Whistler as well so it is episode 5. Now the confusing part is why Reid doesn't have a rose in the lineup? Yet, Michael has one in the wine cellar cap which also occurs in Whistler. Maybe it is not Reid on the zipline date. ?

Safe:
    1.Micheal (1 on 1 wine date in Whistler) -episode 5
    2.Robby (Callaghan Lodge/rocky mountaineer train ride in Canada)- episode 6
    3.Wes (HTD)
    4.Reid (HTD, Spain)
    5.Kip (1 on 1 kayak date in Vancouver,Callaghan Lodge, HTD,Spain, Hawaii)
    6.Jesse (1 on 1 glacier date Jillian in Whistler/HTD)
    7.Mark(at week 5 RC at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, at Callaghan Lodge with Robby in Whistler) gets cut in episode 5 doesn't make top 6

Possibly staying:
    Ed (unidentified kissing cap with Jillian in red top, unidentified cap in white shirt where he is stating he doesn't like the guys there, In Spain, In Hawaii)
    Jake - for the audience to remember him when he makes his return he needs to stay for a few more episodes. Most likely cut in episode 6 before HTD's. However, thus far we have no caps of Jake past episode 4.
    Tanner P - PI matches the one with Kip

Options to fill the last three spots:
    Ed
    Tanner P
    David
    Juan
    Jake

Cut:

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476670;
    I matched up caps with Mark and Robby looking out a window to the windows at Callaghan Lodge in Whistler, therefore Mark makes top 10. Also, that RC shot with Reid (striped tie), Wes, and Mark(untucked shirt) takes place in Whistler as well so it is episode 5. Now the confusing part is why Reid doesn't have a rose in the lineup? Yet, Michael has one in the wine cellar cap which also occurs in Whistler. Maybe it is not Reid on the zipline date. ?

Safe:
    3.Wes (HTD)
    4.Reid (HTD, Spain)
    7.Mark(at week 5 RC at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, at Callaghan Lodge with Robby in Whistler) gets cut in episode 5 doesn't make top 6

Possibly staying:
    Ed (unidentified kissing cap with Jillian in red top, unidentified cap in white shirt where he is stating he doesn't like the guys there, In Spain, In Hawaii)
    Jake - for the audience to remember him when he makes his return he needs to stay for a few more episodes. Most likely cut in episode 6 before HTD's. However, thus far we have no caps of Jake past episode 4.
    Tanner P - PI matches the one with Kip

Ed
    Tanner P
    David
    Juan
    Jake

Cut:
    Good to know! Thanks Cupcakes! Can't we unequivocally add Ed to the final 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3476674;
    Good to know! Thanks Cupcakes! Can't we unequivocally add Ed to the final 10?
    I am not sure what to do with Ed, since there is speculation that he might leave. I guess for now we could add him to our top 10.

Safe:
    3.Wes (HTD)
    4.Reid (HTD, Spain)
    8. Ed?

Possibly staying:
    Tanner P - PI matches the one with Kip, but where is it taken? Vancouver? Whistler?

Ed
    Tanner P
    David
    Juan
    Jake

Cut:
    1.Mike- cut on 2 on 1? we need the longer episode description to figure this out.
    Also, the reason why I think the "Reid, Mark and Wes" RC shot might take place in Whistler is because of this PI shot of Reid. The wall color and the mirror in the back seems to somewhat match with the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Maybe someone else can look see if they think it is a match.

Also, where do these PI shots take place?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476684;
    I am not sure what to do with Ed, since there is speculation that he might leave. I guess for now we could add him to our top 10.

Also, the reason why I think the "Reid, Mark and Wes" RC shot might take place in Whistler is because of this PI shot of Reid. The wall color and the mirror in the back seems to somewhat match with the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Maybe someone else can look see if they think it is a match.

Also, where do these PI shots take place?

The Mountain Suite at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler.

Same armoire and mirror:
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3476703;
    The Mountain Suite at The Fairmont Chateau Whistler.

Same armoire and mirror:
    Thank you Kasha! So the RC cap is indeed in Whistler. Any ideas on where the PI caps of Tanner and Kip are? I checked out all the Fairmonts and nothing matched.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476705;
    Thank you Kasha! So the RC cap is indeed in Whistler. Any ideas on where the PI caps of Tanner and Kip are? I checked out all the Fairmonts and nothing matched.
    I'm looking into those, wish me luck!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476705;
    Are you sure it's not at the mansion?