Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Is this when things might have gotten too steamy for her? That's Mike, right?

One other photo I thought was interesting: Jillian seems to have wet hair here with Kip, as if she just got out of the pool/tub:

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3476031;

One other photo I thought was interesting: Jillian seems to have wet hair here with Kip, as if she just got out of the pool/tub:

The Mike pics were from last week - the Globetrotter after party. The Kiptyn pic is from last week's rose ceremony - a 1:1 we didn't get to see.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3476031;

[IMG]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu32
    /grammatik_photos/kipwethair.jpg[/IMG]
    Yes, those 3 are of Mike... and we already saw that happen on the show... it looked sweet to me, and I sure wouldn't describe it as "Steamy", but then we may not have been shown the entire encounter either... JMHO
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3476034;
    Yes, those 3 are of Mike... and we already saw that happen on the show... it looked sweet to me, and I sure wouldn't describe it as "Steamy", but then we may not have been shown the entire encounter either... JMHO
    Pretty sure the 'things get too steamy for her' was a phrase used to describe the Vancouver episode.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3476042;
    Pretty sure the 'things get too steamy for her' was a phrase used to describe the Vancouver episode.
    just logic I think so too.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3476042;
    Thanks, I got confused. You are all terrific. I think I'll come back tomorrow, all these screen caps are blending together in my head.

Still catching up. Long way to go. Is the consensus now that Mike is cut in this episode? IF it's Ed in the Seville fountain, I could buy it. That's the only reason I thought Mike lasted to the "exotic date" level.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3476489;
    Still catching up. Long way to go. Is the consensus now that Mike is cut in this episode? IF it's Ed in the Seville fountain, I could buy it. That's the only reason I thought Mike lasted to the "exotic date" level.
    The thinking is that Mark and Mike are in the 2 on 1 date and Mike gets cut--based on SC of Mark in the following week's RC pic. Ep 3: 2 on 1; Ep 4 pic of Mark at RC. No SC's at all of Mike after Vancouver (Ep. 3)
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3476489;
    Is the consensus now that Mike is cut in this episode? IF it's Ed in the Seville fountain, I could buy it. That's the only reason I thought Mike lasted to the "exotic date" level.
    Yes I was thinking the same thing.I was sure that Mike was the one in the fountain,but if Ed is actually the one in the Seville fountain then I could buy that Mike gets cut and doesn't get to the exotic date level.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3476490;
    The thinking is that Mark and Mike are in the 2 on 1 date and Mike gets cut--based on SC of Mark in the following week's RC pic. Ep 3: 2 on 1; Ep 4 pic of Mark at RC. No SC's at all of Mike after Vancouver (Ep. 3)
    Thanks BritLit.I just commented on this and then I read your post.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl