Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3475046;
    Isn't that screencap from the next week?
    Hmmm...I don't know.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3475046;
    Isn't that screencap from the next week?
    Yeah, I think it was determined that the cap of Reid, untucked shirt Mark and can't remember the 3rd guy was from the episode 5 rose ceremony. Don't remember the reason why it was thought this though.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3474944;
    Last season Melissa was not shown having a 1 on 1 with Jason on the first episode and she was the final 1. Now I know what you're thinking...no she was not the F1 but when they edited the first episode, they didn't yet know he changed his mind about the final 1.
    The thing with Melissa not being shown in a 1:1 first night is that she may not have had one. According to Naomi, Melissa hardly spoke to Jason that first night and was totally surprised to receive the 1:1 date that next sequence.

We do, however, know that Reid had 1:1 time with Jillian because there is a screencap to prove it. So, yes...the possibility is that he is being hidden because by the time they edited the first night, they knew he was in Spain at the very least. Now whether the "other filler" for that night ate up all the time or they deliberately did not show his conversation is only for TPTB to know.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3475070;
    Yeah, I think it was determined that the cap of Reid, untucked shirt Mark and can't remember the 3rd guy was from the episode 5 rose ceremony. Don't remember the reason why it was thought this though.
    I believe the reason people thought it was episode 5 was because people believe/d that Mark gets a rose on his date and he's here without one. Just wondering, with 'the rules get thrown out the window' if he is one of the ones with a girlfriend then perhaps the rose was revoked (she needs time to think this through to see if she wants to give him a chance or not). Just throwing this out to see if anyone thinks it might be plausible.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3475076;
    The thing with Melissa not being shown in a 1:1 first night is that she may not have had one. According to Naomi, Melissa hardly spoke to Jason that first night and was totally surprised to receive the 1:1 date that next sequence.

We do, however, know that Reid had 1:1 time with Jillian because there is a screencap to prove it. So, yes...the possibility is that he is being hidden because by the time they edited the first night, they knew he was in Spain at the very least. Now whether the "other filler" for that night ate up all the time or they deliberately did not show his conversation is only for TPTB to know.
    When Ep. 1 was aired, they didn't know who F1 was, right? So, IMO, TPTB decided to showcase one of the F2, possibly Kip, and hide the other, Reid.
    We are dealing with a different scenario here because the filming was still going on when the show started airing, so I don't think just because Reid was hidden in the first 2 episodes automatically means he's the hidden F1. I think it was very obvious that Jillian was attracted to Kip from very early on, so it was easy to give him the "physical edit" and he provided, maybe unknowing, the "heartbreaker" storyline himself to TPTB.
    Anyway, now the filming was over, they have time to edit the remaining episodes, it will be interesting to see how the F2 guys are edited.

Re--Bloomers
    At least that is one explanation of how Mike who seems like a pretty good contestant gets cut.
    Maybe he wasn't quite as good as he comes across on tv, especially if Jillian did actually forget his name. How embarrassing for both of them, if indeed she forgot his name and I kind of think she did.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3475269;
    Re--Bloomers

Maybe he wasn't quite as good as he comes across on tv, especially if Jillian did actually forget his name. How embarrassing for both of them, if indeed she forgot his name and I kind of think she did.
    She said she had just watched the first 3 episodes, so how did she forget his name that quickly? He featured in the 2nd one with that speedo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3475947;
    She said she had just watched the first 3 episodes, so how did she forget his name that quickly? He featured in the 2nd one with that speedo!!
    I'm wondering if something unsavory happens with Mike and forgetting his name was the nicest thing she could say/do. Going back to that "things get too steamy for her taste" statement.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475966;
    I'm wondering if something unsavory happens with Mike and forgetting his name was the nicest thing she could say/do. Going back to that "things get too steamy for her taste" statement.
    That would surely make more sense! How could she forget someone that she had just watched and seen featured at least some in each of all three episodes? She isn't that old yet!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3475966;
    I don't get that vibe from him at all. He just may be too NYfor her, as being a native NYer we are quite, well, an acquired taste for many. or it could be as simple as she just doesn't "feel" him. She's more likely I think to keep some fillers than someone she might hurt. Someone who knows Dave posted that in fact Brad gets a little too touchy/feely for Jill after consuming too much to drink.