Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3474876;
    cupcakes Ed gets a rose on his 1 on 1 date right? So he would move into the mansion that night. So the next day they go on the JW date and we have caps of hot tub scenes from Loft Seven.....right? Since her hair is up and she only seems to do that during pool and hot tub time what if this is what she put on and wore back to mansion after those dates and it is there? Just a thought! It is a short sleeve top so it has to be warm!
    I don't think we have any caps of hot tub scenes at LoftSeven that I am aware of. She wears a black dress to the JW after party and she wears a blue denim outfit for her date with Sasha. But you could be right about it being at the mansion. Maybe the red top cap could possibly be at the mansion when he moves in and she has that on before she changes into her "date outfits".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474572;
    Isn't is possible that Mike is the one cut on the 2 on 1, and not Mark(assuming those two are the ones who get the 2 on 1)?

All this time I assumed that this RC lineup was from week 4(Vancouver). But I believe it is from week 5(Whistler), that is why Mark is there in the lineup. He survives the 2 on 1 with Mike, and makes to the RC the following week.

We have no caps of Mike past Vancouver. So there is really no reason why it can't be Mike cut. The fountain cap doesn't even look like him at all.Plus, Jilly couldn't even recognize him when Mario put up his picture on the screen during the Extra interview.lol
    Reid seems to be wearing this white and silver/gray stripe tie to more than one rose ceremony. Didn't we see other SCs of him with this tie? I thought he wore this one to the epi 2 RC too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3470657;
    I read where Ed is one of the ones with a girlfriend!!!
    Maybe Ed left the show, went back to Chitown, says adios to his girlfriend (if he was one of the 3 with them,, but then he doesn't look like one to do something like that) and then comes back to Jillian bec' his mama told him to go back and win Jillian's heart. Didn't Ed say to Jillian something his mother had said to him before he came on the show? The fact they left the Jillian likes his mama already comment was left in the edit on the first show and they had a good chat says the PTB have some story there to play out.

We didn't see Reid have 1-1 time on first episode. Have we ever had a show where f1 or f2 never had alone time aired on opening night? Kip had time, we saw Ed too but no Reid.

Is Reid in Hawaii at all? Any SCs to prove that? Kip is in Hawaii, PTB made sure they released those SCs. They are keeping Kip's date an open book from LA to Spain to Hawaii. Reid and Ed are the ones being hidden.

Okay, any SCs from previews on opening night with Ed past Spain? Whose voice says "I love her more than anything in the world" (Reid or someone else)

Any answers?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3474885;
    Reid seems to be wearing this white and silver/gray stripe tie to more than one rose ceremony. Didn't we see other SCs of him with this tie? I thought he wore this one to the epi 2 RC too.
    Ah yes it looks the same but is different!! The one from epi2 is wider stripes. Sneaky

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3474891;
    Maybe Ed left the show, went back to Chitown, says adios to his girlfriend (if he was one of the 3 with them,, but then he doesn't look like one to do something like that) and then comes back to Jillian bec' his mama told him to go back and win Jillian's heart. Didn't Ed say to Jillian something his mother had said to him before he came on the show? The fact they left the Jillian likes his mama already comment was left in the edit on the first show and they had a good chat says the PTB have some story there to play out.

We didn't see Reid have 1-1 time on first episode. Have we ever had a show where f1 or f2 never had alone time aired on opening night? Kip had time, we saw Ed too but no Reid.

Is Reid in Hawaii at all? Any SCs to prove that? Kip is in Hawaii, PTB made sure they released those SCs. They are keeping Kip's date an open book from LA to Spain to Hawaii. Reid and Ed are the ones being hidden.

Okay, any SCs from previews on opening night with Ed past Spain? Whose voice says "I love her more than anything in the world" (Reid or someone else)

Any answers?
    Reid hasn't been on his twitter account until May 28th. He uses it for business. He has the HTD is went to Spain. No, there aren't any caps of Reid in Hawaii. However, that may be due to by the time they showed the previews, there was only one date taped in Hawaii. Just a guess there, don't know.

I can't tell who says that line.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3474885;
    That is a different tie from episode 2. That cap takes place in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3474891;

Last season Melissa was not shown having a 1 on 1 with Jason on the first episode and she was the final 1. Now I know what you're thinking...no she was not the F1 but when they edited the first episode, they didn't yet know he changed his mind about the final 1.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474610;
    Here is my guess as to what happens:

Mark and Mike meet up with Jillian.

Jillian, Mike, Mark on helicopter.

Mike gets cut.

Mark at the rose ceremony lineup the following week. (Week 5)

If this is from the RC after the date Jilli has with both Mike and Mark. And if you think Mike does not get the rose and Mark does....well then shouldn't Mark have a rose on his lapel here? He should have the rose and be safe at this RC should he not, if this is the RC following that date. I am actually thinking this might be a different rose ceremony and am wondering what are the chances that Jilli sends home both Mike and Mark at their date...(like DeAnna did with Fred and the other guy). Anyone see that as a possibility? Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3474606;
    So that must mean Mike and Mark are greeting her when she arrived on that screen cap. And Mark end up receving the rose and Mike got cut.
    At first I thought this seemed terribly odd. She was so impressed with Mike's spontaneity in donning the speedo and running into the ocean on the group date to the beach that she gave him the rose, and yet she turns around on the 2-1 and cuts him?

Where have we seen this same thing before?

Its seems to be that this is a re-cycled trick slightly done over from Matt's season when he had what appeared to be a very successful 1-1 with Holly only to turn around and give the rose to the other girl ( the loudmouthed one) on their 2-1 date.

In thinking about it, I believe that what the producers do is often set these dates up with 2 really good possiblities early on (Peyton and Tessa in Andy's season, Nikki and Stephanie in Jason's) to rachet up the intensity. Why not put in someone the Bach/ette would likely drop anyway instead of two he/she would like to keep for a while?

In the case of Peyton and Tessa, I believe the producers said something like, "Of these two which can you see yourself most likely offering the final rose to?" (As sweet as Peyton was, put in that light, Andy was going to say, "Tessa.")

In the case of Nikki and Stephanie, I think with Jason it was the same.

With Holly and Mike, I think the producers probably used logic of this type: "You have already given Holly/Mike one rose. Can you see yourself offering Holly/Mike the Final Rose? If not, then perhaps it is better not to give her/him any more illusions in that direction. You might want to consider offering (the other person ) the rose at this point, and you can decide at another ceremony how you wish to precede from there."

At least that is one explanation of how Mike who seems like a pretty good contestant gets cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3475042;
    At first I thought this seemed terribly odd. She was so impressed with Mike's spontaneity in donning the speedo and running into the ocean on the group date to the beach that she gave him the rose, and yet she turns around on the 2-1 and cuts him?

Where have we seen this same thing before?

Its seems to be that this is a re-cycled trick slightly done over from Matt's season when he had what appeared to be a very successful 1-1 with Holly only to turn around and give the rose to the other girl ( the loudmouthed one) on their 2-1 date.

In thinking about it, I believe that what the producers do is often set these dates up with 2 really good possiblities early on (Peyton and Tessa in Andy's season, Nikki and Stephanie in Jason's) to rachet up the intensity. Why not put in someone the Bach/ette would likely drop anyway instead of two he/she would like to keep for a while?

In the case of Peyton and Tessa, I believe the producers said something like, "Of these two which can you see yourself most likely offering the final rose to?" (As sweet as Peyton was, put in that light, Andy was going to say, "Tessa.")

In the case of Nikki and Stephanie, I think with Jason it was the same.

With Holly and Mike, I think the producers probably used logic of this type: "You have already given Holly/Mike one rose. Can you see yourself offering Holly/Mike the Final Rose? If not, then perhaps it is better not to give her/him any more illusions in that direction. You might want to consider offering (the other person ) the rose at this point, and you can decide at another ceremony how you wish to precede from there."

At least that is one explanation of how Mike who seems like a pretty good contestant gets cut.
    Someone else raised the question of why Mark is not wearing a rose at the RC? If he stayed and Mike left, then he would have a Rose on his lapel.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3475045;
    Someone else raised the question of why Mark is not wearing a rose at the RC? If he stayed and Mike left, then he would have a Rose on his lapel.
    Isn't that screencap from the next week?