Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474572;
    Isn't is possible that Mike is the one cut on the 2 on 1, and not Mark(assuming those two are the ones who get the 2 on 1)?

All this time I assumed that this RC lineup was from week 4(Vancouver). But I believe it is from week 5(Whistler), that is why Mark is there in the lineup. He survives the 2 on 1 with Mike, and makes to the RC the following week.

We have no caps of Mike past Vancouver. So there is really no reason why it can't be Mike cut. The fountain cap doesn't even look like him at all.Plus, Jilly couldn't even recognize him when Mario put up his picture on the screen during the Extra interview.lol
    That makes the most sense as to what happens to Mike. Has there been mention of the 2on1? And are we assuming that the 2 on 1 is part of the Whistler episode?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3474588;
    That makes the most sense as to what happens to Mike. Has there been mention of the 2on1? And are we assuming that the 2 on 1 is part of the Whistler episode?
    2 on 1 is mentioned in episode 4(Vancouver).

Jillian and the remaining 13 contestants travel to Vancouver, her hometown, where she takes 10 of them curling and five on a sunset boat ride. She also takes two on a "one-stays-one-goes" date that culminates atop a snow-covered mountain. In addition, Jillian and one guy heat up her kitchen, but another gets too steamy for her taste. And when she hears that three men might have girlfriends back home, she cancels the pre-rose ceremony cocktail party. At the ceremony, she pares the field to 10.
    I think this cap might be after the 2 on 1, when she lets one go.

Thanks--also, do we know yet who gets the rose at the wrap party after the Western movie set date?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3474596;
    Thanks--also, do we know yet who gets the rose at the wrap party after the Western movie set date?
    Robby.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474591;
    2 on 1 is mentioned in episode 4(Vancouver).

I think this cap might be after the 2 on 1, when she lets one go.

So that must mean Mike and Mark are greeting her when she arrived on that screen cap. And Mark end up receving the rose and Mike got cut.

Here is my guess as to what happens:

She also takes two on a "one-stays-one-goes" date that culminates atop a snow-covered mountain.
    Mark and Mike meet up with Jillian.

Jillian, Mike, Mark on helicopter.

Mike gets cut.

Mark at the rose ceremony lineup the following week. (Week 5)

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3474606;
    So that must mean Mike and Mark are greeting her when she arrived on that screen cap. And Mark end up receving the rose and Mike got cut.
    I've thought that Mike got cut in Vancouver but not on that date because it looks as though she meet Mike/Mark and somehow chooses to continue on with Mike to the top of Grouse Mt. via helicopter ride. There are screencaps somewhere of Jillian in the helicopter that goes to Grouse Mt. and it seems to be Mike's jacket that you can see behind her. Unless she doesn't give him a rose, but then why would Mark have been safe if that was a stay or go date?

My thoughts earlier were based on the 'but things get too steamy for her taste" quote - I thought Mike might have moved way too fast for her taste and she cut him as a result.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3474611;
    I've thought that Mike got cut in Vancouver but not on that date because it looks as though she meet Mike/Mark and somehow chooses to continue on with Mike to the top of Grouse Mt. via helicopter ride. There are screencaps somewhere of Jillian in the helicopter that goes to Grouse Mt. and it seems to be Mike's jacket that you can see behind her. Unless she doesn't give him a rose, but then why would Mark have been safe if that was a stay or go date?

My thoughts earlier were based on the 'but things get too steamy for her taste" quote - I thought Mike might have moved way too fast for her taste and she cut him as a result.
    I think that is David losing his temper once again. He has to be cut by then...right?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474617;
    I think that is David losing his temper once again. He has to be cut by then...right?
    According to the interviews from today I don't think Jillian ever saw David losing his temper.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3473660;
    Nope. The red top is not in LA. Next week she wears a black one sleeve on her 1 on 1 with Ed. Then she wears a silvery strapless dress for the rose ceremony. So the bottom cap is not from next week.

I'm not sure about the top cap. Still no cap of what Ed is wearing at the rose ceremony. But based on the background I don't think it is at the mansion.

cupcakes Ed gets a rose on his 1 on 1 date right? So he would move into the mansion that night. So the next day they go on the JW date and we have caps of hot tub scenes from Loft Seven.....right? Since her hair is up and she only seems to do that during pool and hot tub time what if this is what she put on and wore back to mansion after those dates and it is there? Just a thought! It is a short sleeve top so it has to be warm!