Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3470342;
    But he is present at the rose ceremony.

I am really stuck on how much of a little kid Reid looks like sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3470346;
    I was just going to ask about that SC. I'm confused about the whole Mark/Mike date thing.
    From what I've read Jillian finds out about the 3 gfs and cancels the pre rose ceremony party, I'm guessing this is the rose cermony that takes place, and Mark is one of the ones with a gf and knows he's going home (sloppy shirt). Maybe Jillian didn't have any of the dates where 1 stays 1 goes - maybe it's a case of she chooses one to spend more time with. (IDK - it's been said that all the rule go out the windows).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3470517;
    From what I've read Jillian finds out about the 3 gfs and cancels the pre rose ceremony party, I'm guessing this is the rose cermony that takes place, and Mark is one of the ones with a gf and knows he's going home (sloppy shirt). Maybe Jillian didn't have any of the dates where 1 stays 1 goes - maybe it's a case of she chooses one to spend more time with. (IDK - it's been said that all the rule go out the windows).
    agreed about the date, Jason had a date in Seattle with a few of the girls on the boat and I don't think he cut someone on that date.

Maybe Ed warns her about the girlfriends and is upset that she keeps Wes & Jake despite the girlfriend warning, so he leaves?

FORT Fogey

Does it look like Mike gets a 1-1 before the Hometown dates?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3470624;
    Does it look like Mike gets a 1-1 before the Hometown dates?
    It was believed that Mike gets the 2-1 in Vancouver, someone gets cut and then he goes to the top of the snow covered mountain with her...from the episode description. It's confusing because Mark is shown at the RC though. Please correct me someone if I'm wrong.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3470622;
    agreed about the date, Jason had a date in Seattle with a few of the girls on the boat and I don't think he cut someone on that date.

Maybe Ed warns her about the girlfriends and is upset that she keeps Wes & Jake despite the girlfriend warning, so he leaves?
    I read where Ed is one of the ones with a girlfriend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3470657;
    I read where Ed is one of the ones with a girlfriend!!!
    I saw that also but I think it's all speculations right now. The guesses are: Jake (why was he cut?, RS says girlfriend), Mark (sloppy dress at rose ceremony and I think that's him sitting on the floor between chair and table with knees up and obviously upset), Ed (one reason for his taking himself out/being cut - if that happens),
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3470517;
    Reading about this on the boards just makes me ill. Why would you come on this show knowing you have a GF? If I was Jillian I would be pissed to. I mean, let's make it obvious what reasons you are on the show. . . to look like a stud then?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr.......some guys just have no morals!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3470671;
    I saw that also but I think it's all speculations right now. The guesses are: Jake (why was he cut?, RS says girlfriend), Mark (sloppy dress at rose ceremony and I think that's him sitting on the floor between chair and table with knees up and obviously upset), Ed (one reason for his taking himself out/being cut - if that happens),
    I can see Jake (IMO seems bit overboard) & Mark (IMO appears bored, but it might be the edit?) having the GFs, but....not Ed! I really hope this is not true. I so want him to be one of the "normal" ones. There's so few of them left on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3470732;
    I can see Jake (IMO seems bit overboard) & Mark (IMO appears bored, but it might be the edit?) having the GFs, but....not Ed! I really hope this is not true. I so want him to be one of the "normal" ones. There's so few of them left on the show.

if not Ed than Wes.