Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3485744;
    ... maybe because Reid doesn't get a one-on-one date on that episode?

I think it's Jesse in the Hot Tub after his plane ride/dinner and Michael on the zipline who goes to dinner after that. And both these guys got roses before the RC and that's why we can see Jesse wearing one and not Reid.
    CoastalBC...can you confirm that Reid gets the zipline/dinner/hottub date or can you only confirm the activity happens? I thought we had a confirmation that this was Reid?

FORT Regular

I have to correct myself here. The sc of Jesse wearing a rose during RC is epi 4, not epi 5. Sorry!

Regardless, I don't think there is anything set in stone proving that Reid has a one-on-one date on epi. 5. It looks like Jesse on the glacier date and there is a sc of Michael with a rose in the cellar. And by the wording of the TV guide description, it seems that these dates carried on to supper and Hot Tub for one of them.

Jillian and her 10 remaining suitors head for the British Columbia resort town of Whistler under a cloud---some of the bachelors might have girlfriends. But the dating goes on: snowmobiling for eight guys, and one-on-one zip-trekking and ski-plane adventures capped by romantic dinners (and, in one case, a soak in a hot tub). At the rose ceremony, Jillian reduces the field to eight.

or maybe I'm totally wrong here and confusing you even more : )

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3486104;
    I have to correct myself here. The sc of Jesse wearing a rose during RC is epi 4, not epi 5. Sorry!

Regardless, I don't think there is anything set in stone proving that Reid has a one-on-one date on epi. 5. It looks like Jesse on the glacier date and there is a sc of Michael with a rose in the cellar. And by the wording of the TV guide description, it seems that these dates carried on to supper and Hot Tub for one of them.

Jillian and her 10 remaining suitors head for the British Columbia resort town of Whistler under a cloud---some of the bachelors might have girlfriends. But the dating goes on: snowmobiling for eight guys, and one-on-one zip-trekking and ski-plane adventures capped by romantic dinners (and, in one case, a soak in a hot tub). At the rose ceremony, Jillian reduces the field to eight.

I think you may have it 'right on'
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

yup i think you're right. the two 1on1 dates are BOTH capped by a romantic dinner and then ONE of those romantic dinners is followed by a hottub soaking

FORT Regular

...we'll see in more that one week I guess.

What it would mean then is that Jesse gets a rose in epi 4 in the group date and a one-on-one date on epi 5. I'm new at this so... but sometimes it's interesting whom they bring in the house. For example, I thought that Robby was chosen on the group date for the rose in this last episode because she had Ed in there and Robby posed less of a threat. I think she wanted to spend more time with Ed and did. She will have Kip in the house on this coming episode and I don't think there is much between her and Kip (I think it's scripted). So if she gives a rose to Jesse on the group date in this coming episode and gives him a one-on-one date the next epi (5), it means she really like Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3486173;
    ...we'll see in more that one week I guess.

What it would mean then is that Jesse gets a rose in epi 4 in the group date and a one-on-one date on epi 5. I'm new at this so... but sometimes it's interesting whom they bring in the house. For example, I thought that Robby was chosen on the group date for the rose in this last episode because she had Ed in there and Robby posed less of a thread. I think she wanted to spend more time with Ed and did. She will have Kip in the house on this coming episode and I don't think there is much between her and Kip (I think it's scripted). So if she gives a rose to Jesse on the group date in this coming episode and gives him a one-on-one date the next epi (5), it means she really like Jesse.
    They are no longer in the mansion so Kip will not be moving into the house after his 1 on 1 date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3486177;
    They are no longer in the mansion so Kip will not be moving into the house after his 1 on 1 date.
    right!... of course! duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconnu;3486183;
    right!... of course! duh!
    It's ok. I wish Reid and Kip would have gotten a chance to stay in the mansion with her.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3485790;
    CoastalBC...can you confirm that Reid gets the zipline/dinner/hottub date or can you only confirm the activity happens? I thought we had a confirmation that this was Reid?
    As far as I know, it is Reid.

FORT Fogey

So going by that description, I would get that Reid is on the zipline and hot tub as had been said, Jesse goes on the plane/glacier, and micheal gets the bistro