Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3479954;
    That was when it was down to 5 though.Would it still mean that since they moved to Canada that there would be no rose?
    Generally speaking, they do not give out roses for a 1:1 date when the numbers get down to 6. In other words the 1:1 are no longer rose or go dates when it is down to the F6/F5. The geographical location would be irrelevant.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3477806;
    That is one of the funniest screen caps to me. In this one we see Reid, dead serious, shoulders up, eyes forward, no smile, paying attention. In other RC screencaps, while everyone else is paying attention, Reid is looking off to the side somewhere, not paying a bit of attention to what is happening.
    Yep...in all the other RC SCs, he only has eyes for Jilly.

If Wes as an F4 is to have his own 1-1 date before HTs, then that extra episode might serve to give him one as well.*

Maybe TPTB added up all of Wes' extra time with Jillian and counted that as a 1 on 1 date!

Is there any possibility that Reid is the one that gets impatient - comes to her room (sneaks ...) and invites her out (if she's not going to pick her for a date - he is ...) for a little one on one time in the hot tub - after everyone has gone to bed ... Now wouldn't that be romantic ? !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3484452;
    Is there any possibility that Reid is the one that gets impatient - comes to her room (sneaks ...) and invites her out (if she's not going to pick her for a date - he is ...) for a little one on one time in the hot tub - after everyone has gone to bed ... Now wouldn't that be romantic ? !
    No, because the hot tub date is epi 5 and the sneak into the room is epi 6.

I suspect that the dinner in the Vault after the scavenger hunt suffices as Wes 1on 1 date. Since he is not an integral part of the outcome, perhaps it doesn't matter. I am sure by the HT dates, Jillian has her final couple well in hand and they do not include Wes.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3480001;
    Generally speaking, they do not give out roses for a 1:1 date when the numbers get down to 6. In other words the 1:1 are no longer rose or go dates when it is down to the F6/F5. The geographical location would be irrelevant.
    Kasha could they be stopping the roses at 8 since they are not going to 6 and that would be right before the hometown dates?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3480001;
    Kasha, what is confusing is Michael gets a rose on his 1:1 date but Reid does not and it is the same episode. It seems if they were not going to give them out on 1:1 dates, it would be consistent within the same episode.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3485729;
    Kasha, what is confusing is Michael gets a rose on his 1:1 date but Reid does not and it is the same episode. It seems if they were not going to give them out on 1:1 dates, it would be consistent within the same episode.
    ... maybe because Reid doesn't get a one-on-one date on that episode?

I think it's Jesse in the Hot Tub after his plane ride/dinner and Michael on the zipline who goes to dinner after that. And both these guys got roses before the RC and that's why we can see Jesse wearing one and not Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3485656;
    Kasha could they be stopping the roses at 8 since they are not going to 6 and that would be right before the hometown dates?
    Yes, that's the way it's been in the past. The episode prior to the HTD's roses are not given out for 1:1, but things change season to season. Jesse Palmer got to call an extra girl. Brad chose no one. Jasson we know about. This season the numbers changed.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.