Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477554;
    maybe he just got into a "Scuffle" with another guy
    Now THAT I see as a possibility.. we know there is going to be DRAMA and words and possibly fists might fly.. now that would be "real life" and if it happened, would get a very "interesting" edit.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477277;
    are we sure he didn't get the ziplining/hot tub date in Whistler? If not, maybe he gets a 1-on-1 in Banff. Have there ever been 1-on-1 dates where there isn't a rose along with it? just a date? or maybe the rose is hidden on the SC we have?
    I think I explained it out pretty good in post 117 of this thread
    thanks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3477497;
    I'm thinking as an added twist that after all the gf drama is revealed, perhaps all roses are "off the table" in other words - immunity roses revoked until the actual RC and Jilly can't sort things out. That at least would explain why Mark doesn't have a rose. Just a thought??
    If that is the case, couldn't that be the reason for the surprised look on Reid's face at the time of the rose ceremony?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477540;
    good thought, that would explain a lot, although don't we see Michael with a rose after his 1-on-1?
    Micheal has a rose on his jacket after the one on one at the bistro......now if you take into account the question that jano raised in her post, maybe all roses are off the table so to speak and it is up to Jill to make her own mind up now after hearing about the girlfriends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477795;
    If that is the case, couldn't that be the reason for the surprised look on Reid's face at the time of the rose ceremony?
    That is one of the funniest screen caps to me. In this one we see Reid, dead serious, shoulders up, eyes forward, no smile, paying attention. In other RC screencaps, while everyone else is paying attention, Reid is looking off to the side somewhere, not paying a bit of attention to what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3477795;
    Is it possible that this girlfriend thing also messes up the eliminations numbers? We've been assuming it goes down to 10 but could it go down to 9/8? It would depend how far in advance they sent out the press releases telling what the episodes would be (did they send them out prior to or immediately after filming began?) because perhaps everything changed once Jillian found out about the girlfriends.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I can definitely see the roses ' off the table ' situation - especially with the g/f thing - and the cap of Michael crying is his swan song (even after he got the rose and was taken back.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477554;
    maybe he just got into a "Scuffle" with another guy
    I could see this happenning, especially if the other guy was hot head David since Mark stood up to him tonight.

As far as Reid's one on one goes. Remember Mel's Seattle date there was no rose it was just about them spending time together.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3479331;
    As far as Reid's one on one goes. Remember Mel's Seattle date there was no rose it was just about them spending time together.
    That was when it was down to 5 though.Would it still mean that since they moved to Canada that there would be no rose?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl