Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477277;
    are we sure he didn't get the ziplining/hot tub date in Whistler? If not, maybe he gets a 1-on-1 in Banff. Have there ever been 1-on-1 dates where there isn't a rose along with it? just a date? or maybe the rose is hidden on the SC we have?
    In the past they stopped giving out roses when it got down to the final 6. Last season it was when they got down to 5. Remember how most of those RC's are--the remaining 4 cut from this ceremony get the HTD's--it is all suspense, no roses until the ceremony.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3477300;
    In the past they stopped giving out roses when it got down to the final 6. Last season it was when they got down to 5. Remember how most of those RC's are--the remaining 4 cut from this ceremony get the HTD's--it is all suspense, no roses until the ceremony.

I'm totally baffled by Reid having no rose at the RC cap in Whistler...maybe it's not him on the zipline, but then how to explain that hot tub scene? It was pretty well matched to Whistler.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477302;
    I'm totally baffled by Reid having no rose at the RC cap in Whistler...maybe it's not him on the zipline, but then how to explain that hot tub scene? It was pretty well matched to Whistler.
    Even so, I wouldn't worry about it. The fact that we see him in a HT screencap indicates that he wasn't cut after his date, and he got a rose somewhere - either at the end of his date or during the RC in Ep5 or at the very latest during the RC during Ep. 6.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3476940;
    Correct except it's Mark at the RC, not Micheal.
    I'm having trouble figuring out why we think that rc cap is epi 5 and not epi 4. To me, I think it is epi. 4 when she finds out about the girlfriends. I remember some sc's from the same ceremony of Reid's different expressions and he looked shocked and then thoughtful (my interpretation).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3477436;
    I'm having trouble figuring out why we think that rc cap is epi 5 and not epi 4. To me, I think it is epi. 4 when she finds out about the girlfriends. I remember some sc's from the same ceremony of Reid's different expressions and he looked shocked and then thoughtful (my interpretation).
    Isn't episode 4 the week of the 2 on 1 date? If so, then Mark would have a rose on him at the rose ceremony in episode 4.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3477448;
    Isn't episode 4 the week of the 2 on 1 date? If so, then Mark would have a rose on him at the rose ceremony in episode 4.
    I'm thinking as an added twist that after all the gf drama is revealed, perhaps all roses are "off the table" in other words - immunity roses revoked until the actual RC and Jilly can't sort things out. That at least would explain why Mark doesn't have a rose. Just a thought??

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3477497;
    I'm thinking as an added twist that after all the gf drama is revealed, perhaps all roses are "off the table" in other words - immunity roses revoked until the actual RC and Jilly can't sort things out. That at least would explain why Mark doesn't have a rose. Just a thought??
    That's what I've been thinking esp. when you look at the picture (unless I've got my guys mixed up again) isn't it Mark with the untucked shirt? Knows he is prob. going home and just doesn't care (sort of like Graham's last RC).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3477497;

good thought, that would explain a lot, although don't we see Michael with a rose after his 1-on-1?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3477532;
    That's what I've been thinking esp. when you look at the picture (unless I've got my guys mixed up again) isn't it Mark with the untucked shirt? Knows he is prob. going home and just doesn't care (sort of like Graham's last RC).
    I find it very interesting that Mark is looking so disheveled in that RC pic... has he no self-pride? And where the heck were all of the camera crew helpers who would notice things like that and tell him to fix it? Kinda makes you go hmmmmm. Intentional perhaps?
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3477552;
    I find it very interesting that Mark is looking so disheveled in that RC pic... has he no self-pride? And where the heck were all of the camera crew helpers who would notice things like that and tell him to fix it? Kinda makes you go hmmmmm. Intentional perhaps?
    maybe he just got into a "Scuffle" with another guy