Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 10" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3476734;
    IF Reid did not get a 1 on 1, does that mean his chance of being F1 is slim? Have we ever had a F1 with no 1 on 1 before HTD?

Thanks Cupcakes for all your SC analysis, all their suits look the same to me
    If he doesn't get a 1-on-1 or at least a 2-on-1, I don't see how he made it to F3 even. Just by chance perhaps? If he doesn't get a personal date, I say there is no way he can be F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Where is that hot tub? In Vancouver or Whistler?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476755;
    Where is that hot tub? In Vancouver or Whistler?
    Ok, in trying to work on the editing, I keep going from one thread to another. Several things are throwing me off this season, and one of them is that there are more episodes than usual.

Whistler is Episode 5, right? I thought I understood that there would be another episode in Canada (3). Is that not right?

How do the cuts work after the Whistler episode? If you have too many left for HTS, then there may well be another episode. In that case, you still have time between the last 2 episodes for both Reid's and Jesse's 1-1 dates.

I hate like everything to bring this up; however, Wes IS in the HTs. Are we supposed to consider that time in the vault as 1-1 alone time he earned by winning the scavenger hunt, or is Wes going to get a 1-1 date before the HTs? Every F4 since the new editors (after Brad or right around there) have gotten a 1-1 date before the HTs.

If Wes as an F4 is to have his own 1-1 date before HTs, then that extra episode might serve to give him one as well.*

*Please be advised this is not a personal endorsement of the cheating Wes!!
    Last edited by Bloomers; 05-31-2009 at 08:24 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476774;
    Ok, in trying to work on the editing, I keep going from one thread to another. Several things are throwing me off this season, and one of them is that there are more episodes than usual.

Whistler is Episode 5, right? I thought I understood that there would be another episode in Canada (3). Is that not right?

How do the cuts work after the Whistler episode? If you have too many left for HTS, then there may well be another episode. In that case, you still have time between the last 2 episodes for both Reid's and Jesse's 1-1 dates.

I hate like everything to bring this up; however, Wes IS in the HTs. Are we supposed to consider that time in the vault as 1-1 alone time he earned by winning the scavenger hunt, or is Wes going to get a 1-1 date before the HTs? Every F4 since the new editors (after Brad or right around there) have gotten a 1-1 date before the HTs.

If Wes as an F4 is to have his own 1-1 date before HTs, then that extra episode might serve to give him one as well.*

Please be advised this is not a personal endorsement of the cheating Wes!!
    I don't know about another 1 on 1...but I do know that at some time that entire crappy song is gonna be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3476779;
    I don't know about another 1 on 1...but I do know that at some time that entire crappy song is gonna be heard.

Thanks for making me smile

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3476779;
    Cracked me up too!!

Now I'm going to laugh about your comment every time I hear that thing!
    I love TAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476774;

*Please be advised this is not a personal endorsement of the cheating Wes!!
    Episode Cuts:
    Episode 4 - 13 in Vancouver. 3 are cut and 10 are left.
    Epiosde 5 - 10 in Whistler. 4 are cut and 6 are left.
    Epiosde 6 - 6 on Rocky Mountaineer train. 1 or 2 are cut (depending on how many HTDs there will be). 5 or 4 left.
    Episode 7 - 5/4 on HTD's. 1 will be cut and 4/3 are left.
    Episode 8 - 4/3 in Spain. 1 will be cut and 3/2 are left.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 05-31-2009 at 09:50 PM.

I find it interesting that Jillian cancels the pre-RC cocktail party in ep. 4 because she finds out about the 3 girlfriends. I wonder how many of the guys with gf's get sent home? I'm expecting some drama for sure.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3476864;
    Episode Cuts:
    Episode 4 - 13 in Vancouver. 3 are cut and 10 are left.
    Epiosde 5 - 10 in Whistler. 4 are cut and 6 are left.
    Epiosde 6 - 6 on Rocky Mountaineer train. 1 or 2 are cut (depending on how many HTDs there will be). 5 or 4 left.
    Episode 7 - 5/4 on HTD's. 1 will be cut and 4/3 are left.
    Episode 8 - 4/3 in Spain. 1 will be cut and 3/2 are left.
    Thanks! See, that looks like there is plenty of time between ep. 5 & 6 to fit in those different dates and activities.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3476883;
    I find it interesting that Jillian cancels the pre-RC cocktail party in ep. 4 because she finds out about the 3 girlfriends. I wonder how many of the guys with gf's get sent home? I'm expecting some drama for sure.
    You betcha there's going to be drama! OY!

Also, I've been thinking about the "unprecedent event in Bach;ette history" thing. I think that it's Jake crashing Wes' hometown date. I mean, Jeremy came back after the fantasy dates but no one has ever shown up on someone else's HTD.

JMO...