Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3471030;
    I don't think this show "has jumped the shark" as much as you probulary just aren't into Jillian, of which you clearly have stated, therefore it is probulary not going to grab your attention this season???????
    Maybe so, but I've watched the show before and enjoyed it even without any strong feelings for the TB(ette). I just think this is a crummy group of guys for the most part, and frankly I'd prefer an unknown Bach or Bach(ette). I am just not feeling the direct conga line from Brad to Dee to Jason to Jill. Even given my personal thing with Melli, I think I'd feel the same. As I've said the show seems to be less and less about a relationship journey than a career builiding exercise. And I do wish Jill the best.

Storyline new? Not even. Cuter guys this season? Absolutely.

I was a little dissapointed with De's season with the exception of Graham and maybe Jeremy, there was very little eye candy.

Jillian has the best looking group I've seen in a while!

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3471120;
    Maybe so, but I've watched the show before and enjoyed it even without any strong feelings for the TB(ette). I just think this is a crummy group of guys for the most part, and frankly I'd prefer an unknown Bach or Bach(ette). I am just not feeling the direct conga line from Brad to Dee to Jason to Jill. Even given my personal thing with Melli, I think I'd feel the same. As I've said the show seems to be less and less about a relationship journey than a career builiding exercise. And I do wish Jill the best.
    I think some of the non-recycled seasons have been a lot less appealing (Lorenzo, Matt, Jesse, Trevor, I can go on).

I personally feel that every season it takes me a few episodes, once it's narrowed down to less guys, to get into the season. The first few episodes are drama-filled with the crazies, but when it gets down to the more "serious" contenders the conversations get better, etc.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3471132;
    Storyline new? Not even. Cuter guys this season? Absolutely.

I was a little dissapointed with De's season with the exception of Graham and maybe Jeremy, there was very little eye candy.

Jillian has the best looking group I've seen in a while!
    Agreed on all points! Especially about De. She was a horrible B'ette.

I love this season so far! I expect there to be some drama kings, angry, jealous boneheads and attention seekers in the beginning. It's what makes the show so entertaining and tension filled.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471140;
    I think some of the non-recycled seasons have been a lot less appealing (Lorenzo, Matt, Jesse, Trevor, I can go on).

I personally feel that every season it takes me a few episodes, once it's narrowed down to less guys, to get into the season. The first few episodes are drama-filled with the crazies, but when it gets down to the more "serious" contenders the conversations get better, etc.
    Might that be Dr. Trevor Stork?

I agree with you chopstickchick. While I do not like the producer driven changes in the show that have taken place after the Andy/Tessa season, I never really get into the show until it is down to the F6. There are several editing patterns, but it is too early to see which one they are following.

I am clearly not expecting a love match, but still enjoy the sleuthing part of it. I don't often contribute, but it is fun to read the scoop!

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;3471298;
    Might that be Dr. Trevor Stork?
    Sorry for the double post...isn't it Dr. Travis Stork?

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3471305;
    Yes it's Travis.There has never been a Trevor on the Bachelor.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I agree. I don't get why people think a non-recycled person is any better.

I thought the scavenger hunt was hilarious. I just wish they showed more of it...like how Brian and Ed lost.

Actually, the only problem I'm having is the horrid editing. It jumps around too much and too much is cut.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3471305;
    oops, sorry, see I found him so boring I couldn't even retain his name