Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

David is definitely getting the hot-head edit. But he's good entertainment so she has to keep him around for as long as possible.

Wes was so, what's the word? Almost unappealing...Jillian totally went in for the kiss and so he reciprocated...but I seriously think the dude is really not that into her and just there for something else...jmo

I like Kip, but I think ABC sealed the deal that he's not F1 after he admitted being the heartbraker...at least he was honest though, I did like that.

THe ones that "seem" normal so far to me? Reid, Ed, Jesse, Kip & Mike.

Really not sure about the others...

Well I'll bet some of this has already been said, but what the heck, eh?
    I actually enjoyed ep 2. The pace was quick and the use of a scavenger hunt and the globetrotters was creative. It's true this season is different and sets the bar higher. I actually did not feel like I was watching TB'ette!
    A lot more humour this time around. Michael thinking he was getting the rose. Mike and his speedo. Reid and his ready toothbrush-I am sure that was a planned joke-it's something I would do!
    I like everyone had some notions about the lads that were checked after seeing them in action. (Well those that we actually saw!) I found Kip well,underwhelming. Nice eyes though. Got really positive vibes with Jesse, Ed, Michael. I'm not surprised Jesse does well. We now know Michael said the "I'd put a ring on the her finger' line!
    I like Mike. Jake is no doubt the southern charmer with the big heart. He is such a romantic! When he kissed her hand while dancing and said he forgot MB was on stage, I had butterflies! (I got the impression MB was just there to do the gig & get out-did she get the worst edit of all?)
    David / Juan conflict no surprise-metrosexuals always bring out the worst in testosterone-laden alpha males. (I would prefer someone notice the colour of my eyes than tell me I look smokin' hot-but I digress!
    Wes, well what can I say that has not already been said-great actor! I loved Jilly's response of "So there's been a lot of girls in between." I will bet you could have heard a pin drop when Chris said Wes was safe from elimination.
    Now, I have a theory about him...On this board we were told there was someone who "knew someone" on the show who was just not into Jilly. And they 'knew' she fell for him. Also mentioned this contestant would have the 'power' to get a date based on his interests-like two-stepping. Does it sound like Wes to you all? So...Could it be this poster was the rumoured girlfriend or friend of hers, posting on this board? Makes you think, doesn't it? Has she been here of late? mmmmmmm.
    I am curious as to why she let Julien go so quickly. Anyone have any ideas?
    And then there's REID. When she approached him, she fit in perfectly with him and rubbed his back. A telling gesture as important as her wanting to make out with Kip! It's a very good sign. And about that toothbrush. It was likely a pre-planned joke. Cute no harm done. And it's it's easier to tote than an apple! Can't wait to see more of them together. Which will be later than sooner. And I think it's worth the wait. Whoever B3 is, he is actually b2 because Kip has to be the ringer bachelor for next season.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3469092;
    Well I'll bet some of this has already been said, but what the heck, eh?
    I actually enjoyed ep 2. The pace was quick and the use of a scavenger hunt and the globetrotters was creative. It's true this season is different and sets the bar higher. I actually did not feel like I was watching TB'ette!
    A lot more humour this time around. Michael thinking he was getting the rose. Mike and his speedo. Reid and his ready toothbrush-I am sure that was a planned joke-it's something I would do!
    I like everyone had some notions about the lads that were checked after seeing them in action. (Well those that we actually saw!) I found Kip well,underwhelming. Nice eyes though. Got really positive vibes with Jesse, Ed, Michael. I'm not surprised Jesse does well. We now know Michael said the "I'd put a ring on the her finger' line!
    I like Mike. Jake is no doubt the southern charmer with the big heart. He is such a romantic! When he kissed her hand while dancing and said he forgot MB was on stage, I had butterflies! (I got the impression MB was just there to do the gig & get out-did she get the worst edit of all?)
    David / Juan conflict no surprise-metrosexuals always bring out the worst in testosterone-laden alpha males. (I would prefer someone notice the colour of my eyes than tell me I look smokin' hot-but I digress!
    Wes, well what can I say that has not already been said-great actor! I loved Jilly's response of "So there's been a lot of girls in between." I will bet you could have heard a pin drop when Chris said Wes was safe from elimination.
    Now, I have a theory about him...On this board we were told there was someone who "knew someone" on the show who was just not into Jilly. And they 'knew' she fell for him. Also mentioned this contestant would have the 'power' to get a date based on his interests-like two-stepping. Does it sound like Wes to you all? So...Could it be this poster was the rumoured girlfriend or friend of hers, posting on this board? Makes you think, doesn't it? Has she been here of late? mmmmmmm.
    I am curious as to why she let Julien go so quickly. Anyone have any ideas?
    And then there's REID. When she approached him, she fit in perfectly with him and rubbed his back. A telling gesture as important as her wanting to make out with Kip! It's a very good sign. And about that toothbrush. It was likely a pre-planned joke. Cute no harm done. And it's it's easier to tote than an apple! Can't wait to see more of them together. Which will be later than sooner. And I think it's worth the wait. Whoever B3 is, he is actually b2 because Kip has to be the ringer bachelor for next season.
    I like your synopsis and agree. It was a fun show! Of course, there were some horrible edits and guys are fitting into their roles. I'm sure Jillian has a handle on who she really likes at this point already.
    We need not think alike to love alike

I want to see more evidence of each guy's level of unselfishness vs. self-absorption ... as per Jake's comments... he was the only one so far, who talked about JILL's happiness, with genuine excitement for her..... that is SO rare!!. There's no better character than wanting to put other's joy first..... did I fall for an editing trick?? How I'd love them to level the playing field in interview-editing... equal time, equal topics, etc.....THAT would be revealing, don't you agree?

I thought last nights ep. was fun and quick moving. Regarding the guys...I did not think Kip was all that great and Jake seemed to lay it on a little thick. He barely knew her going into that date but went a little overboard in his comments (in my opinion). As for Wes, well he is just plain wrong for her and I agree with other posters that he doesn't seem that into her. Also, their was something odd about the kiss scene with Kip-did anyone else notice that they were out of sync??

Ed seems like a nice normal guy and I hope that he does come back after leaving (as per rumors). Mike is a looker and his personality really surprised me. I assumed he was going to be louder and more aggressive. Glad I was wrong.

I think I need to see more of Jesse, Mark and Reid to have a feel for them. I know their are a lot of Reid fans. Hope that next week brings me in a little more regarding him. Also, I am bummed that Sasha goes home next week. I kind of liked him.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my thoughts.

Yes, i have to agree last night's episode was quite entertaining. I LOL a few times, especially when David was talking like a psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3469511;
    Yes, i have to agree last night's episode was quite entertaining. I LOL a few times, especially when David was talking like a psycho.
    What is the deal with his anger anyway? He is attractive but his anger is such a turn off. Kinda scary.

When he made the "tie him to a tree comment"...I think it was Jesse (?) who repeated it and had a shocked look on his face. Those kind of comments are just not called for. Girls tend not to like those types. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3469193;
    Welcome to Team Reid! I'm sure it's a toothbrush handle!

Who else laughed after watching Jillian came up to Reid while he sat pondering on who to send home with his vote and asked her "what, you are here to help me with this?" you can even hear a crew member maybe laugh out loud. This guy sure has a great sense of humor. He is quick and it seems to come naturally, his sarcastic sense of humor. Love it. Hope they show more of him in the next weeks. He wanted to see Wes go home bec' he didn't trust the guy. He is honest about his opinions so far.

I wouldn't be surprised if Reid has a quip during the cowboy movie(?) shooting date next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3469092;
    I think the person who posted said it was whoever got the 2-step date, and that was Jake

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."