Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3468550;
    She said in an interview that she wanted someone who communicates well and who has a sense of humor. I don't know if that statement would qualify as communicating well , but that statement and a couple of others did indicate a sense of humor. However, I am not real sure about randomly pulling out a toothbrush at the pre- RC cocktail party. To me that slides by quirky and heads toward a little bizarre.

3 Reality, when they are available, would you please bring over the screencaps of the toast and the RC line-up, please? Thanks!

I'm not sure of the exact words but Jillian said something along the lines of I just might be keeping you guys here for an all nighter. Then Reid pulled it out and said.....well I brought my toothbrush! Something very close to that! Do that eat at these cocktail parties and how long do they usually last? Maybe he was worried about fresh breath if they do eat!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3468566;
    I'm not sure of the exact words but Jillian said something along the lines of I just might be keeping you guys here for an all nighter. Then Reid pulled it out and said.....well I brought my toothbrush! Something very close to that! Do that eat at these cocktail parties and how long do they usually last? Maybe he was worried about fresh breath if they do eat!
    Still, most people keep a pack of breath mints or something like that rather than a toothbrush!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3468597;
    Still, most people keep a pack of breath mints or something like that rather than a toothbrush!
    I found it a bit bizarre as well but Jilly obviously thought it was hilarious.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

She said in an interview that she wanted someone who communicates well and who has a sense of humor. I don't know if that statement would qualify as communicating well , but that statement and a couple of others did indicate a sense of humor. However, I am not real sure about randomly pulling out a toothbrush at the pre- RC cocktail party. To me that slides by quirky and heads toward a little bizarre.

3 Reality, when they are available, would you please bring over the screencaps of the toast and the RC line-up, please? Thanks!

Two for two Reid stands behind her left shoulder at toasts and next week SC also shows him in same position on the way to their date. Mike likewise is to her right. So, it may be they are the f2s. Kip has been labelled the "heartbreaker" by Jillian setting him up get his heart broken. Even CH quoted "could Kip break her heart".

Interesting Jake is not part of the convo here. Those who have looked at SCs have figured it out but the rest of the audience probably thinks it's Kip and Jake who are front runners at this point after just 2 epis.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3468602;
    Two for two Reid stands behind her left shoulder at toasts and next week SC also shows him in same position on the way to their date. Mike likewise is to her right. So, it may be they are the f2s. Kip has been labelled the "heartbreaker" by Jillian setting him up get his heart broken. Even CH quoted "could Kip break her heart".

Interesting Jake is not part of the convo here. Those who have looked at SCs have figured it out but the rest of the audience probably thinks it's Kip and Jake who are front runners at this point after just 2 epis.
    Isn't that just a tad bit odd that Mike and Reid would be standing next to her like that more than once??
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3468597;
    I actually know a couple of people, one is a guy, that keep a toothbrush on them. They used to wear braces & they never got away from brushing their teeth several times a day. The guy is a construction worker & would see him brushing his teeth in the field (on the job) after lunch every day. He got used to having clean teeth & said that if he didn't brush after he ate, it felt like he was walking around with morning teeth/breath.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468601;
    I found it a bit bizarre as well but Jilly obviously thought it was hilarious.
    I think he brought it as a joke that he planned to use that evening. He had already told her that he wanted to get the heck out of the bunkhouse, so I figure he brought it so he could let her know he was ready to stay the night. That's my take on it.

FORT Fogey

Yes, it would be good to keep all those pics in the respective screencaps thread for show 2

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3468624;
    I actually know a couple of people, one is a guy, that keep a toothbrush on them. They used to wear braces & they never got away from brushing their teeth several times a day. The guy is a construction worker & would see him brushing his teeth in the field (on the job) after lunch every day. He got used to having clean teeth & said that if he didn't brush after he ate, it felt like he was walking around with morning teeth/breath.
    Hey, I think that's a good thing! Give me a guy that takes care of his teeth any day! Way better than just a breath mint.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

They are really giving Wes and David bad edits. David, the hot-headed, violent, dude, and Wes - not there for Jillian as much as his own career. Have they ever thrown people under the bus this soon in the show?