Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467946;
    Althought with Andrew, I think it was Kirstin right up until meet the family - they didn't like her at all - Andrew seemed heartbroken about that.
    My cousin's family in California is socially close to the Firestones. It absolutely was Kristin until the MTF. They didn't feel she fit..."strongly suggested" that Jen, with her personality and life experience and professional background, was a better fit. This comes from my cousin who has coffee once a week with Andrew's Mom

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3480156;
    I hope Reid wins, but now that I think of Jill saying something to the effect of "people will think I'm crazy, but you'll see later it all makes sense" or something like that, she's somewhat saying "it all works out in the end". So I take that we'll think she's crazy for taking Ed back, but we'll then realize in the end she had to because he's the one for her. HOpe I'm wrong
    Could it be that they think she's crazy for listening to Jake or whoever spills about the HT girlfriends...and then Jake crashes but she still keeps Wes around?

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3483916;
    Could it be that they think she's crazy for listening to Jake or whoever spills about the HT girlfriends...and then Jake crashes but she still keeps Wes around?
    Wes either leaves or gets the boot from the HTD's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hi all,
    Long time lurker, and a fan of Reid's, although I think that she's got a few good ones to choose from this season as soon as she can get rid of the producer picked yahoos. I have picked correctly every season EXCEPT for Meredith's and I build my case each season on reading body language and intuition. Hope I don't sound too wacky. And BTW, it's really sad that I've been dreaming about this...woke up this morning with the realization that Reid is F1 for the following reasons and more. Here are my two cents for what its worth.

1. The theme of this entire season is Mr. Invisible, so as you watch the episodes, look for Mr.Invisible and keep this theme in the back of your mind at all times. Jillian is looking for Mr. Invisible. Reid has been played, via Mr. Fleiss, as Mr. Invisible thus far. If you look at the first two episodes, he is there, but just barely. He is getting alot of PI's, which I take as Fleiss preparing us to love his face, humor, and getting used to him as a main character in his story.

2. Please re-watch the third episode with open eyes and ears. I have watched it at least 8 times now and am amazed how much Reid is shown. He is really being amped up as far as time exposure is concerned, even though he has yet to get his one on one date with Jill. Instead, Fleiss has decided to load us up on PI's, one on one time during group date, and one on one pre RC. He is heard throughout the episode with little lines, as well. We missed the actual first kiss and I believe some of the things that Jillian said about Ed and Kip, were actually meant for Reid, the main one being "He's never afraid to tell me how he really feels". Their conversation flows better than anyone else's and is more natural "in the real world". I believe they cover the big topics in life. But Fleiss still has to hide their growing interest in each other, hence leaving out their first real kiss during the wrap party and making it seem that he was picked 2nd instead of 1st in the RC Monday night. We won't be going "WHAT" after the FRC, but will understand that Fleiss was

3. I believe Jill did want to give Reid the rose from the group date, however, the PTB need more drama and doubt instilled before they will let that happen. THEY, not SHE, is deciding who goes on what date at this point. I think this is why she asks him "to hang on".

4. I believe this week is the first week that Jill saw Reid as a "serious contender" for her heart and I believe that's why his face was shown in the deliberation room, the VO saying during the RC that someone has shown the best of himself this week(pans to Reid), whether she brings that out in him or not. They have an unspoken communication between them that is amazing, esp. for knowing each other such a short amount of time.

5. I believe that Reid will end up at F1 with a ferocious fight from Ed for F2 and Kip at F3. I believe that Jill stays true to herself and finds her best friend. There is so much more, but my four year old needs me...off I go.Just my opinion, of course.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3470523;
    And, the one guy he actually mentioned (Wes) is someone that we have been led not to like and to believe he is there only to promote his music. They could have put Reid's comment in to push that point even further and to show us that he's watching everything going on, thinks about it, watching over and out for Jillian (He's got her back). Notice how he's usually (in rose ceremonies, group shots) usually standing immediately behind and to her left).
    With the super sleuthing that goes on here, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I just noticed in Epi. 2 that when Reid makes the comment about Wes in his VO/PI, that PI is actually from Whistler!!
    It starts as a VO, and then one quick shot of a PI...it's right before Jillian comes in for their 1:1...

Even though we are being led to believe he says it in #2, it actually comes much later -#5- after all hell has broken loose!! This tells me Reid is/was just looking out for Jillian, not talking smack...
    Last edited by HardSpun; 06-06-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3485851;
    With the super sleuthing that goes on here, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I just noticed in Epi. 2 that when Reid makes the comment about Wes in his VO/PI, that PI is actually from Whistler!!
    It starts as a VO, and then one quick shot of a PI...it's right before Jillian comes in for their 1:1...

Even though we are being led to believe he says it in #2, it actually comes much later -#5- after all hell has broken loose!! This tells me Reid is/was just looking out for Jillian, not talking smack...
    Good observation - I didn't catch that and I don't remember reading it from anyone else either. Think it does put his PI in a new perspective but I wonder why tptb decided to edit it in early (many gave that a negative).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!