Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;3479098;
    I have a question. You know that music that they play when the chosen one comes out on the final show? When they are leading up to the big "proposal" music? In last nights show I clearly heard that music when she went on that one on one date with the guy in the helicopter. I listened to it twice and it is the same music. Not that, that means anythings but it just hit me when I heard it. Was I right in that hearing? I do hope so because at my age my hearing can be the first to go..lol
    Yup...I heard that music as well but only on my second time around. I was replaying the episode but was in another room at my computer. I couldn't see the screen, of course, and the talking was muffled, but then WHAM. There was THAT music.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3479118;
    I think it is to early to tell who gets the F1. I am rooting for Ed, Reid, Jesse, Robby and Jake. So far people are saying Jake does not make it but he is still one of my favorites. My personal opinion (does not amount to much) is that these 5 are a good fit for Jillian. I question Wes's intentions...is it Jillian or the music? If he does have a girlfriend she ought to be mad at all this. It will be interesting to find out who the 3 are that do have girlfriends.
    jmho, I think many of the guys are getting the "controversy edit".
    Even if one of them smiles a GREAT smile (as Robby's is) then we also see him just standing there while David rants before FR3.

Fleiss is all about loving controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3479288;
    Yup...I heard that music as well but only on my second time around. I was replaying the episode but was in another room at my computer. I couldn't see the screen, of course, and the talking was muffled, but then WHAM. There was THAT music.
    I think the F1 and F2 are a toss up between Reid and Ed. I still think Reid will win out as Jillian's F1, just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3480042;
    I think the F1 and F2 are a toss up between Reid and Ed. I still think Reid will win out as Jillian's F1, just my guess.
    I hope Reid wins, but now that I think of Jill saying something to the effect of "people will think I'm crazy, but you'll see later it all makes sense" or something like that, she's somewhat saying "it all works out in the end". So I take that we'll think she's crazy for taking Ed back, but we'll then realize in the end she had to because he's the one for her. HOpe I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3480156;
    I hope Reid wins, but now that I think of Jill saying something to the effect of "people will think I'm crazy, but you'll see later it all makes sense" or something like that, she's somewhat saying "it all works out in the end". So I take that we'll think she's crazy for taking Ed back, but we'll then realize in the end she had to because he's the one for her. HOpe I'm wrong
    That's not what she said. She said that in the end, we will see that she has a good head on her shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3480399;
    That's not what she said. She said that in the end, we will see that she has a good head on her shoulders.
    That could mean she chose anyone or no one.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3479288;
    I also heard that music when she was having her 1/1 time with Reid but didn't notice it on the helicopter ride. I'm not sure if I totally buy into the music theory because ever since I heard about it I've listened for it (for Dee's season and Jason's season and now Jill's season) and I hear it for multiple people. Now, there may be a specific song I'm supposed to be listening for but I haven't noticed any specific songs. Just guitar music in general.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3482951;
    I also heard that music when she was having her 1/1 time with Reid but didn't notice it on the helicopter ride. I'm not sure if I totally buy into the music theory because ever since I heard about it I've listened for it (for Dee's season and Jason's season and now Jill's season) and I hear it for multiple people. Now, there may be a specific song I'm supposed to be listening for but I haven't noticed any specific songs. Just guitar music in general.
    Hehe..."just guitar music in general" Get Wes out of there. I can't believe she keeps him there for so longggggg!! Ugh, it's annoying. Anyways...I'll shut up about Wes now. As for the music, I noticed that music too, but for the most part, I think the editing for the epi's was probably done before the FRC even happened. My guess would be they stick in that music when Jilli and so-and-so have a 'tender' moment to show that there was chemistry there.

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;3479098;
    I have a question. You know that music that they play when the chosen one comes out on the final show? When they are leading up to the big "proposal" music? In last nights show I clearly heard that music when she went on that one on one date with the guy in the helicopter. I listened to it twice and it is the same music. Not that, that means anythings but it just hit me when I heard it. Was I right in that hearing? I do hope so because at my age my hearing can be the first to go..lol

I too think that the background music doesn't makew a difference to dfetermining the f1.

Kiptyn got Trista and Ryans proposal music during his 1 on 1 in Epi 2. I don't see everyone assuming that he is the f1 because of that (though that music is the most romantic sound in Bach/Bacgeloette history sigh!).

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3483901;
    I too think that the background music doesn't makew a difference to dfetermining the f1.

Kiptyn got Trista and Ryans proposal music during his 1 on 1 in Epi 2. I don't see everyone assuming that he is the f1 because of that (though that music is the most romantic sound in Bach/Bacgeloette history sigh!).
    What's funny is Jillian got this same music last season and she was the F3 so you're right, it makes no difference whatsoever IMO. I agree though, definately the most romantic sound for sure. I still go back and watch Trista's FRC on you tube when I feel like listening to it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."