Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3477613;
    the only thing (so far) that hasn't been good editing for Reid is his expressing concern over Wes's intentions for being on the show.
    how so anders?

the only thing (so far) that hasn't been good editing for Reid is his expressing concern over Wes's intentions for being on the show.
    Just remember, no one gets a spotless edit anymore, no matter where they end up in the finale---the editors will sneak in whatever they have to use to add doubt or drama. Besides, any concern he had may have been legitimate and not a negative at all. Unfortunately that still tells us nothing of where he lands in the finals.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3477811;
    Just remember, no one gets a spotless edit anymore, no matter where they end up in the finale---the editors will sneak in whatever they have to use to add doubt or drama. Besides, any concern he had may have been legitimate and not a negative at all. Unfortunately that still tells us nothing of where he lands in the finals.
    ITA...If Wes is really what many of us are thinking he is, Ed voicing that will, in the end, have him looking to be very intuitive, thoughtful and smart, and not a whiner at all.. JMHO, of course.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3477825;
    ITA...If Wes is really what many of us are thinking he is, Ed voicing that will, in the end, have him looking to be very intuitive, thoughtful and smart, and not a whiner at all.. JMHO, of course.
    you mean Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3477829;
    you mean Reid?
    Yes, I meant Reid ... so sorry... thanks chopstick for catching my oops
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

It just proves how people watching the same show will see things differently. I think Reid has been shown with a great edit so far. I have found his comments on the other guys realistic and humorous.
    But, they showed us Shane acting out in Vegas like a spoiled child having a tantrum and she was F1. I agree with cheeky "no one gets a spotless edit anymore"........ this is intentional. So, whatever!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Reid isn't the only one to call Wes fake. So did Ed in the 2nd episode.

I have a question. You know that music that they play when the chosen one comes out on the final show? When they are leading up to the big "proposal" music? In last nights show I clearly heard that music when she went on that one on one date with the guy in the helicopter. I listened to it twice and it is the same music. Not that, that means anythings but it just hit me when I heard it. Was I right in that hearing? I do hope so because at my age my hearing can be the first to go..lol
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;3479098;
    I have a question. You know that music that they play when the chosen one comes out on the final show? When they are leading up to the big "proposal" music? In last nights show I clearly heard that music when she went on that one on one date with the guy in the helicopter. I listened to it twice and it is the same music. Not that, that means anythings but it just hit me when I heard it. Was I right in that hearing? I do hope so because at my age my hearing can be the first to go..lol

You were right - it was 'the' music, but it's not just being used for the F1 anymore, it's been heard in many many dates over the last few seasons.

And y'all are right, no one gets a spotless edit anymore - and I'm glad to see him stay out of the fray last night during David's rant - Robby's comment about being 100% on David's side was not good.

I just want all the drama queens gone, so we can get down to the task at hand.

Next week will be a good RC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think it is to early to tell who gets the F1. I am rooting for Ed, Reid, Jesse, Robby and Jake. So far people are saying Jake does not make it but he is still one of my favorites. My personal opinion (does not amount to much) is that these 5 are a good fit for Jillian. I question Wes's intentions...is it Jillian or the music? If he does have a girlfriend she ought to be mad at all this. It will be interesting to find out who the 3 are that do have girlfriends.