Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing and Storyline Episode 2 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3475926;
    Yep, I tried not to know anything either! Oh well! Onward and upward with Ed and Kip! I was really rooting for Reid, but Ed and Kip are great!
    Her F3 rock! I'm hoping we get positive edits with all three; what are the chances though? I still have the faintest hope for Reid though, kind of like I had the faintest hope that RS was misinformed.....haha I'm always wrong though and always tend to lean toward the F3/2.
    Last edited by deidre1985; 05-31-2009 at 10:35 AM.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3476357;
    Her F3 rock! I'm hoping we get positive edits with all three; what are the chances though? I still have the faintest hope for Reid though, kind of like I had the faintest hope that RS was misinformed.....haha I'm always wrong though and always tend to lean toward the F3/2.
    Speaking of RS...wonder now since the pic of Ed surfacing if RS knows anything about the final ending & will comment on it?

I just rewatched Episode 2 and did anyone else notice that when Jillian and Jake are driving on Sunset Strip after shopping for honky tonk clothes, that there's a video type billboard showing an ad for the Bachelorette (the cap with Jilli walking down the street in her tangerine shirt) that says Mondays on ABC? It's at about the 41 minute mark (on my DVR at least).
    Is that a photoshopped thing that they an add in after the fact or is it a live billboard that would have been promoting the Bach that early in April? Just wondering, because I think it would be weird to be on a date with the girl in the billboard in front of me. As if being filmed while on the date wasn't weird enough!

FORT Regular

Yep, I tried not to know anything either! Oh well! Onward and upward with Ed and Kip! I was really rooting for Reid, but Ed and Kip are great!
    Well, being from the Philadelphia area, I was curious to see how Reid would do, as we almost never are represented on reality TV. I knew something was up by this surge in interest in someone who appeared practically invisible to this point, so I had to peek. So now, I guess he's NOT the F1? Geez...

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3476943;
    I just rewatched Episode 2 and did anyone else notice that when Jillian and Jake are driving on Sunset Strip after shopping for honky tonk clothes, that there's a video type billboard showing an ad for the Bachelorette (the cap with Jilli walking down the street in her tangerine shirt) that says Mondays on ABC? It's at about the 41 minute mark (on my DVR at least).
    Is that a photoshopped thing that they an add in after the fact or is it a live billboard that would have been promoting the Bach that early in April? Just wondering, because I think it would be weird to be on a date with the girl in the billboard in front of me. As if being filmed while on the date wasn't weird enough!
    I did notice that and thought that they put it in after filming too. It's just weird that it would have been there at the time and it seemed to me that it had a different quality than its surroundings.

I swore I wouldn't get caught up in this again, too. In fact I haven't been posting much, trying to read here and there and stay away. But you all keep "pulling me back in!" I am really happy that Ed seems to be back in the picture for a possible F1 - he just seems like a really nice guy. I like Reid, Ed and Mike, but after seeing what was shown of Kip, I'm unsure about him. He will probably end up being a good guy, though, if Jillian takes him all the way to Hawaii. (unless he's the new bachelor plant!)

I noticed you (Ryvetted) mentioned Ed and Kip - is there new information telling us that Reid may not make it to F1? I haven't caught up with the posts today.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3477246;
    I swore I wouldn't get caught up in this again, too. In fact I haven't been posting much, trying to read here and there and stay away. But you all keep "pulling me back in!" I am really happy that Ed seems to be back in the picture for a possible F1 - he just seems like a really nice guy. I like Reid, Ed and Mike, but after seeing what was shown of Kip, I'm unsure about him. He will probably end up being a good guy, though, if Jillian takes him all the way to Hawaii. (unless he's the new bachelor plant!)

I noticed you (Ryvetted) mentioned Ed and Kip - is there new information telling us that Reid may not make it to F1? I haven't caught up with the posts today.
    Reid could very well be F1, but since we don't have any Hawaii pics of him I'm not gunna get my hopes up just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3477261;
    Reid could very well be F1, but since we don't have any Hawaii pics of him I'm not gunna get my hopes up just yet.
    I'm so relieved that there is no info out there that eliminates him from being F1. He is one of my favorites from what little we've seen of him!

This might have been mentioned already as I am not caught up by far but in the first episode preview for the whole season you hear of VO of Jillian saying something like "I know these men may be in love with me now but I need to choose someone that is going to love me forever." And then you have the second episode where everyone's edit starts to show a little. I am guessing Jillian's F1 is not going to be edited as a heartbreaker (mustard type) but more so safe (ketchup). Meaning based on that comment I can see her more picking a Reid type over a Kip type. IDK just trying to guess why they would have thrown that comment in there not knowing who she chose yet. Maybe that is why Reid and Kip do not have alot of screen time the first night?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3477246;

You guys aren't alone...I swore up and down I wouldn't care about who Jill chose...so much for that, just take a look at my avatar.