Page 8 of 322 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

I just looked and from what I can see their deluxe room runs from 265 - 359 eur.....

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3485000;
    I just looked and from what I can see their deluxe room runs from 265 - 359 eur.....
    Thanks~ Will be interesting to compare with Reid's room, who is also is Seville.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3485005;
    Thanks~ Will be interesting to compare with Reid's room, who is also is Seville.
    Any idea where he is staying?

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3485006;
    Any idea where he is staying?
    No clue. We have no caps of his suite.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3485009;
    No clue. We have no caps of his suite.
    I wouldn't think the rooms would differ - doesn't that usually occur on the fantasy dates?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Is this the rolled up sleeves/on a bike guy (& Jilly in bed) - is this in Spain? I think we need to compare thumbs on the guys

If so, are the Spain dates overnights - like FDs? Are those rose petals on the bedspread? This would be the second in bed shot and they have candles.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3486461;
    Is this the rolled up sleeves/on a bike guy (& Jilly in bed) - is this in Spain? I think we need to compare thumbs on the guys

If so, are the Spain dates overnights - like FDs? Are those rose petals on the bedspread? This would be the second in bed shot and they have candles.

Those are rose petals all right: makes guys wild with passion. I mean, that's what I've heard.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Okay, newbie here, but these are my thoughts:

On the motorized bike (with Jilly seated behin him, holding on), that's Kip. The profile is Kip. And of course, Kip and Jilly where he's "sweeping her off her feet" SC

They've already identified Reid in the all black.

The red dress that Jilly is wearing, kissing Robby -- isn't that from the most recent "Western" date? I'm not so sure this SC belongs here.

The regular bicycle is a tall person and normally I'd say Juan but I'm going to go with Robby. That's really the only one that fits, as I don't think Jesse is that tall. The white sleeve rolled up on the regular bicycle does match the SC of the interior of the room.

Looks like Ed in the fountain with Jilly, kissing. He's short and this matches him fairly well.

So, that leaves Jesse maybe to be in the all black (first SC's shown?)

The regular bicycle is a tall person and normally I'd say Juan but I'm going to go with Robby. That's really the only one that fits, as I don't think Jesse is that tall. The white sleeve rolled up on the regular bicycle does match the SC of the interior of the room.

Looks like Ed in the fountain with Jilly, kissing. He's short and this matches him fairly well.
    Jesse is tall from what I can tell. Look at the SC's from them on the yacht next episode. If there's 4 guys in Spain he's likely the one on the bike. Ed is also tall which is why a lot of people didn't think the fountain pics were him at first but he always bends over like that when kissing Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3486534;
    Okay, newbie here, but these are my thoughts:

On the motorized bike (with Jilly seated behin him, holding on), that's Kip. The profile is Kip. And of course, Kip and Jilly where he's "sweeping her off her feet" SC

They've already identified Reid in the all black.

The red dress that Jilly is wearing, kissing Robby -- isn't that from the most recent "Western" date? I'm not so sure this SC belongs here.

So, that leaves Jesse maybe to be in the all black (first SC's shown?)
    The 1st set of SCs shown in this thread are of Kiptyn greeting Jill at Spain. He wears the same black Tshirt when she is kissing him on the steps as well. (There are 2 changes of clothes shown with Kip in spain, 1st Greeting with jill in yellow top, 2nd motorcycle ride with jill in yellow skirt and 3rd with Jill in red being carried).

Jesse could be the guy on the regular bike or that could be Robbie, both are tall men and that could be either of them.

It seems as though you got the rest right.