Page 65 of 322 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504985;
    Do you know that for sure? Where in Barcelona is it?
    I do! I was there in 2006. It's the Arc de Triomf.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3504921;

Here is the SC for Wes & Jillian, I guess we need to try to figure out where this is to see if he gets a FD. We did hear a VO of him saying that he wanted to stay in the Fantasy suite.
    I just posted on another thread where there is a bigger picture of this sc. that I believe this is the same place where we see Jillian standing on a balcony in a robe (looking upset). In the larger picture you can see what seems to be the same type of balcony. In screencap discussion
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3505136;
    I just posted on another thread where there is a bigger picture of this sc. that I believe this is the same place where we see Jillian standing on a balcony in a robe (looking upset). In the larger picture you can see what seems to be the same type of balcony. In screencap discussion
    Yuck, I hope not.

Someone just transcribed the preview in another thread, and Jillian says, regarding her disappointment, that she couldn't wait to be with this person in this city; to me that says she is talking about something that happened in Spain. I wouldn't refer to Maui or the Big Island as a "city". So maybe the lack of physical intimacy or whatever it is occurs in Spain, but she and CH discuss it in Hawaii?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3505136;
    To elaborate. Is it possible that this is a picture from his HTD. In the beginning of the day, she meets him with the shite dress/jean jacket and at the end of night...they change clothes and go out to dinner...maybe she even goes to hear him sing his oh so fabuluous song at a local place so that is why he is totslly garbed out in the country outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by fionak;3505075 View Post
    I do! I was there in 2006. It's the Arc de Triomf.
    I thought you all were talking about the cap of Wes and Jillian in the red dress...
    sorry to have doubted you!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3504796;
    I don't think he's cut. That's during a RC.

I mean, you wait until after the hot tub?
    Are there screencaps of Reid and Jillian in the hot tub? I know originally everyone thought it was Reid but then it was with Jesse on last nights date.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504659;
    HE LIED!!! HE LIED!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Look what I just found!!

This is the rooftop of the EME hotel - the balcony and door are a perfect match and look at the flower pots...
    Super!!! Now just 2 more to go for Spain.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3505243;
    Are there screencaps of Reid and Jillian in the hot tub? I know originally everyone thought it was Reid but then it was with Jesse on last nights date.
    I think it was from the date last night too. Not the beginning scenes, but the ones at the end. he is on her left and there is lots of wispy steam around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3504596;
    And just look at what the EME Fusion is close to

I will go out on a limb and say that it is Reid - also because of the bathing suit he has on under that white robe This place has a roof top hot tub - so that would make perfect sense

What a view!!