Page 61 of 322 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3504790;
    Really?! What happened to his late date of return?? I don't get that from the preview.
    i think he leaves for the night (ie it's not an overnight date in Spain), not that he leaves the SHOW. overnights must only be hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3504790;
    Really?! What happened to his late date of return?? I don't get that from the preview.
    It is just when he leaves Jillian's suite - after the date - not leaving leaving LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3504821;
    It is just when he leaves Jillian's suite - after the date - not leaving leaving LOL
    OK, you are all killing me! I am signing off,and hope to see some more concrete evidence when I return.

Are we still thinking Jesse is in Spian??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504659;
    HE LIED!!! HE LIED!!!!

WOO HOO!!! Look what I just found!!

This is the rooftop of the EME hotel - the balcony and door are a perfect match and look at the flower pots...
    The cap showing Jillian at the top of the stairs is likely her going down to the terrace area from the room, not necessarily saying goodbye to Reid. I am not suggesting that Reid stays the nite, just that I don't think she's saying goodbye to someone in that SC.

So,is this a good sign for Reid, to be in this awesome rooftop date? Nice Job Cape,,finally something going our way in the sleuthing!

Concerning the confussion about Ed's hotel, he is in fact at the Alfonso ~ Starwood hotel. Someone was kind enough to send me a PM with the proof that I had been looking for. So now we have Ed and Reid matched up to hotels in Spain. We just need more to work with so we can find out about Kip and Robby (?).

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504852;
    Concerning the confussion about Ed's hotel, he is in fact at the Alfonso ~ Starwood hotel. Someone was kind enough to send me a PM with the proof that I had been looking for. So now we have Ed and Reid matched up to hotels in Spain. We just need more to work with so we can find out about Kip and Robby (?).
    Robby is cut. You prob mean Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3504786;
    There is a good chance that the Spain dates are not FD's
    Do you think that they told Jillian and the three (Kip, Reid and Jesse) that they were the Fantasy Dates, which would make sense if Ed is the last date and is a total surprise to Jillian? Then at the rose ceremony, when Ed also shows up, the bachelors learn about his return and the next step to Hawaii. Sounds Fleissian, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3504864;
    Do you think that they told Jillian and the three (Kip, Reid and Jesse) that they were the Fantasy Dates, which would make sense if Ed is the last date and is a total surprise to Jillian? Then at the rose ceremony, when Ed also shows up, the bachelors learn about his return and the next step to Hawaii. Sounds Fleissian, doesn't it?
    I think that is what happens - let's shock the guys. Can you imagine their reactions? Perhaps that's what leads to romance failure in Hawaii? Who's going to explain Ed's sudden reappearance to them? I bet they'll make poor CH deliver the spin.

So have we ever figured out who Sick Guy is? I'm sooo pulling for Ed as the F1and upchucking all over the object of your affections isn't a great way to win Final Rose Points!