Page 57 of 322 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504546;
    I think I might have found the hotel in Seville. The problem is that it is very eclectic and they boast that no two rooms are the same. The front of the hotel is white like what Jillian is standing on but I can't find stairs leaving the rooms...but I do think it has a courtyard and spa area...

it is called the EME Fusion hotel. Some of the rooms have platforms like the one in this picture, some of the beds are round, some have metal headboards, some have wood, some have steps, some rooms are huge and open others are closed and the bedroom area is small like we see this room...but the ONE thing every room had in common was the red blanket across the bottom of the bed...

And just look at what the EME Fusion is close to

I will go out on a limb and say that it is Reid - also because of the bathing suit he has on under that white robe This place has a roof top hot tub - so that would make perfect sense

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3504596;
    And just look at what the EME Fusion is close to

I will go out on a limb and say that it is Reid - also because of the bathing suit he has on under that white robe This place has a roof top hot tub - so that would make perfect sense

me thinks you are right Capegal! That top floor looks quite romantic!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504546 View Post
    I think I might have found the hotel in Seville. The problem is that it is very eclectic and they boast that no two rooms are the same. The front of the hotel is white like what Jillian is standing on but I can't find stairs leaving the rooms...but I do think it has a courtyard and spa area...

it is called the EME Fusion hotel. Some of the rooms have platforms like the one in this picture, some of the beds are round, some have metal headboards, some have wood, some have steps, some rooms are huge and open others are closed and the bedroom area is small like we see this room...but the ONE thing every room had in common was the red blanket across the bottom of the bed...

Shoot - I sent an email to the hotel press office and asked if they are featured on the Bachelorette this year and he quickly replied that to his knowledge they are not.

FORT Fanatic

And look...2 roses on the table!

Great find!! I found another Alfonso hotel...the Rey Alfonso...the outside matched the railings/ white walls, but the rooms were not a match...this all seems to match!

And here's another photo at the Fusion - deck, sliding doors going into a suite.

Thanks for finding that hotel Cape!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504613;
    Shoot - I sent an email to the hotel press office and asked if they are featured on the Bachelorette this year and he quickly replied that to his knowledge they are not.
    maybe we can try to find another hotel affiliated to this one or one that might have the same interior designer. I said earlier that I though the place where she's at the top of a stairwell might be outside of Seville, in the countryside or by the ocean or something, because it would be odd to have that type of stairwell right in the city

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504613;

Might they be instructed to play dumb and not give out information?
    BTW - the Fusion is truly a "designer" hotel. I wonder if Jillian chose that for Reid (if its him) because they share an interest in design and architecture?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3504628;
    Might they be instructed to play dumb and not give out information?
    BTW - the Fusion is truly a "designer" hotel. I wonder if Jillian chose that for Reid (if its him) because they share an interest in design and architecture?
    It sure is cool looking for sure.

From reviews though, the staff is snotty, so maybe that's why the guy that worked there said that?

Maybe he just knows he can't say yet...

Eme Fusion Hotel - Seville - Spain

read this description...it is rated one of the top hotels.

"The 60 bedrooms are spread over several floors throughout the interlinking houses. It does not feel as if it has 60 bedrooms. "

"Passing through reception you enter into a typical inner courtyard with fountain and arches, where Seville orange trees complete the effect. The inner sides of the courtyard have an iron grill that lines the walls of the building"

If it's in Seville, it could really be Reid or Ed, correct?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.