Page 56 of 322 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3504529;
    Yeah, I see the missing cargo pockets now. Guess we'll have to wait to see who wears those shorts. It's the midsection that really put me on to Ed for that cap. Guess it could still be Reid.
    That guy is too tanned to be Reid. Reid is shown wearing shorts in that extra clip at entertainmentweekly. Reid's legs are really white.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3504535;
    That guy is too tanned to be Reid. Reid is shown wearing shorts in that extra clip at entertainmentweekly. Reid's legs are really white.
    That clip was hilarious. I loved it!!! He's a funny man.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3504535;
    he could have gotten the tan in Spain & Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3504538;
    he could have gotten the tan in Spain & Hawaii
    I guess, but that guy really looks tanned.

I think I might have found the hotel in Seville. The problem is that it is very eclectic and they boast that no two rooms are the same. The front of the hotel is white like what Jillian is standing on but I can't find stairs leaving the rooms...but I do think it has a courtyard and spa area...

it is called the EME Fusion hotel. Some of the rooms have platforms like the one in this picture, some of the beds are round, some have metal headboards, some have wood, some have steps, some rooms are huge and open others are closed and the bedroom area is small like we see this room...but the ONE thing every room had in common was the red blanket across the bottom of the bed...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3504546;
    I think I might have found the hotel in Seville. The problem is that it is very eclectic and they boast that no two rooms are the same. The front of the hotel is white like what Jillian is standing on but I can't find stairs leaving the rooms...but I do think it has a courtyard and spa area...

it is called the EME Fusion hotel. Some of the rooms have platforms like the one in this picture, some of the beds are round, some have metal headboards, some have wood, some have steps, some rooms are huge and open others are closed and the bedroom area is small like we see this room...but the ONE thing every room had in common was the red blanket across the bottom of the bed...

SWEET find! I'm assuming they don't spend the night and that is why we see her walking Reid out. I agree, it looks very simular. What's the price?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3504524;
    I think the shutter guy is most likely Kiptyn, but not 100% positive.

I think we've got multiple guys in really similar rooms.
    I think so, too. I've stayed in one of the shutter rooms/suites at the Sheraton and the bedroom doesn't have sliders and curtains in it like the room with Sick Guy. The sliders to the balcony are in the living room area in those suites.

I do think both rooms are probably at the Sheraton. One guy must have received a nicer room than the others?

In the Brit's season, when they went to Barbados - didn't all 3 stay at the same hotel but Shayne received the swankiest suite?

Quote Originally Posted by ywatchTV;3504448;
    No, but as I haven't read ALL of the posts here, just around 90% looking for someone else to say that.

My initial gut impressions when watching the preview live was that it was Wes.
    The way he's standing. JHe just has this aloof posture like he's not trying very hard, which imo comes through in everything, including the way he dresses. IT's so disrespectful at TRC's.

I don't think he is a "bad boy". There's nothing wrong with a good "bad boy", I think he's a weasel.

And what about the v-o where we clearly hear Wes say "fantasy suite/date"??? Or is that more editing where he might have been talking about it with the guys?

Question: I got HTD and FRC, but what is MTA? Thanks
    *condensed to save space

I was wondering about Wes's remark too. What's up with him saying "I want to spend the night in the fantasy suite"? When would he be saying this?? Maybe when he's talkig to the guys about he's already done what he wanted to do (ie. publicity) then says he wouldn't mind staying a little longer.

MTA=Men Tell All
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3504555;
    I think so, too. I've stayed in one of the shutter rooms/suites at the Sheraton and the bedroom doesn't have sliders and curtains in it. The sliders to the balcony are in the living room area in those suites. From the bedroom in the suites, you see the ocean by opening the shutter doors and looking across the living area.

I do think both rooms are probably at the Sheraton. One guy must have received a nicer room than the others?

In the Brit's season, when they went to Barbados - didn't all 3 stay at the same hotel but Shayne received the swankiest suite?

Ha! A favorite piece of trivia! In keeping with the platinum treatment she received throughout filming, Shayne stayed at the $8000 per night private villa with umpteen servants. Chelsea and Amanda had tiny rooms at some Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3504560;
    *condensed to save space

I was wondering about Wes's remark too. What's up with him saying "I want to spend the night in the fantasy suite"? When would he be saying this?? Maybe when he's talkig to the guys about he's already done what he wanted to do (ie. publicity) then says he wouldn't mind staying a little longer.

MTA=Men Tell All

that or he's telling Jillian on the HTD - his way of begging for a rose.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono