Page 52 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3504038;
    I don't think Reid in the robe is in Hawaii though. It looks like Jillian's hair matches in the screencap of her and Reid kissing in Spain and the screencaps of them in robes..
    Yeah, I edited my original post as fast as I could but not fast enough!! I had forgotten that we had "bed" shots already in Spain, so assumed it was an overnight/fantasy date.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3503539;
    ok, I see what you're saying. This is such a depressing night for me
    Chopstick: Hang in there. Nothing is ever certain where Fleiss is concerned. Let's see what happens...

But, the only Starwood that would be in Seville is Alfonso XIII...and none of their rooms look like that.

Anyone remember the name of the Austin Texas hotel for Wes HTD off hand, or where I can find the name of it at? Going to try and see if perhaps that SC of Jillian and Wes is from around the Austin hotel area.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504051;
    Anyone remember the name of the Austin Texas hotel for Wes HTD off hand, or where I can find the name of it at? Going to try and see if perhaps that SC of Jillian and Wes is from around the Austin hotel area.
    Hyatt Regency I believe - change that to for sure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504051;
    I think it was the Hilton?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3504048;
    But, the only Starwood that would be in Seville is Alfonso XIII...and none of their rooms look like that.
    Yes, that is correct. But there is a Starwood in Barcelona and one in Madrid as well. Someone had ID'd the room that Ed is in to the Alfonso hotel. I did not find any rooms that matched that hotel and asked Kasha if she knew where that proof was. Kasha could not remember and Kasha wasn't the one that ID'd it.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504056;
    Yes, that is correct. But there is a Starwood in Barcelona and one in Madrid as well. Someone had ID'd the room that Ed is in to the Alfonso hotel. I did not find any rooms that matched that hotel and asked Kasha if she knew where that proof was. Kasha could not remember and Kasha wasn't the one that ID'd it.
    My point is that is where Jillian and Reid are at during their night time date. In Seville!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Forgive me for my ignorance, I'm not arguing that the bathrobe sc is in Spain but would hotel rooms there have doors that lead outside to a staircase? IMO, it looks almost like more of a boutique hotel?

I hope Reid got dressed before she sent him out the door, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

I think the SC of the robes is in Spain, First because of the hair-do and Second if you watch she puts a light blue shirt on the bed which would match the SC of Jillian kissing Reid by the cathedral in a light blue shirt.....