Page 51 of 322 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

[QUOTE=atem;3503975;]
    Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3503965;

I found it. It's the Sheraton Maui. .
    The room with the shutters is at the Sheraton Maui. I don't think the SC with the "sick" guy in bed is the same room b/c it has sliders with curtains in the BR and the Sheraton Maui Deluxe Ocean Suite (with the shutters) is not designed that way at all.

Sick guy in bed might also be in one of the less expensive rooms at the Sheraton Maui based on some of the room's features but I am not positive.

Since they are island hopping, is there a chance they would put them up at the same hotel in Maui?
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 06-16-2009 at 01:53 AM.

This is NOT in Hawaii, has to be in Spain. I have looked at pictures of rooms in Hawaii for days now and there is nothing similar to that room there at all. It does however look very similar to two of the hotels I looked at for Spain that are part of the Starwood chain.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504028;
    This is NOT in Hawaii, has to be in Spain. I have looked at pictures of rooms in Hawaii for days now and there is nothing similar to that room there at all. It does however look very similar to two of the hotels I looked at for Spain that are part of the Starwood chain.

Starwood? Where is that located?

Wow! Just catching up. I truly believe we finally have all of our F3 in sc from Hawaii. The shutter/rose petal bed is Kip, Ed is on the sailboat and Reid is in the bathrobe with Jillian - you can tell by the wider hips and the way he walks/stands. It would be great if someone could come up with a hotel room match in Maui for Reid.
    eta - Or Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3504030;
    Starwood? Where is that located?
    Starwood is a company that owns different hotels such as Sheraton, Westin, etc. They have hotels in Spain (the SC of Ed in bed with Jillian was ID'd as being a Starwood hotel) and Hawaii (Sheraton Maui is a Starwood hotel) not to mention other places as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504028;

cape mentioned that since Jillian's hair-do while in the robe looks too similar to her hair-do for Reid's date in Spain (kissing in the white dress) that this cap is indeed from Spain and then in the cap where we can see Jillian standing on the top step in the robe is when she had said goodbye to Reid after their date was over. I don't think the Spain dates are overnight dates. I thought she made a great point and it makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3504031;
    Wow! Just catching up. I truly believe we finally have all of our F3 in sc from Hawaii. The shutter/rose petal bed is Kip, Ed is on the sailboat and Reid is in the bathrobe with Jillian - you can tell by the wider hips and the way he walks/stands. It would be great if someone could come up with a hotel room match in Maui for Reid.
    I don't think Reid in the robe is in Hawaii though. It looks like Jillian's hair matches in the screencap of her and Reid kissing in Spain and the screencaps of them in robes..

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3504035;
    cape mentioned that since Jillian's hair-do while in the robe looks too similar to her hair-do for Reid's date in Spain (kissing in the white dress) that this cap is indeed from Spain and then in the cap where we can see Jillian standing on the top step in the robe is when she had said goodbye to Reid after their date was over. I don't think the Spain dates are overnight dates. I thought she made a great point and it makes sense to me.
    I agree with that. I just know that I can pretty much describe the rooms in Hawaii perfectly from memory because of how many times I have checked to see if other SCs may match up to them.

FORT Fanatic

I still don't think we have any proof...yet...of Reid in Hawaii. The white robe is probably Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3504039;
    I agree with that. I just know that I can pretty much describe the rooms in Hawaii perfectly from memory because of how many times I have checked to see if other SCs may match up to them.
    Well good find! Thanks for checking and confirming that the caps of them in robes are indeed from Spain and not Hawaii. So would that mean that we still don't have screencaps of Reid in Spain?