Page 20 of 322 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3500556;
    That looks like a great match--in this pic the spread has been removed so it's just the blanket showing. . .Marble and doors are certainly the same. Unfortunately, we've got a room, but no name for the guy.
    True. And, I am not good at all at arm hair analysis. Any forensic experts out there?

Or, does this call for a thumb analysis?

At least, we can maybe pinpoint this is to a shot in Maui and it would explain the rose petals on the bed if that's what they are. And, can start sleuthing on who gets the most expensive Fantasy Suite. Isn't that one of the clues?

I know in the SC the room looks plain and cheap but it's really a nice place and the views are amazing.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 06-14-2009 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3500563;
    True. And, I am not good at all at arm hair analysis. Any forensic experts out there?

Or, does this call for a thumb analysis?

At least, we can maybe pinpoint this is to a shot in Maui and it would explain the rose petals on the bed if that's what they are. And, can start sleuthing on who gets the most expensive Fantasy Suite. Isn't that one of the clues?

I know in the SC the room looks plain and cheap but it's really a nice place and the views are amazing.
    I'm going to take a wild swing at this one...possibly Ed, because of the proximity to the Lahaina sailing date? Don't we also have a picture somewhere of him rolling up his sleeves like that?
    My guess would be that they'll highlight three areas of the island, Kapalua (I think that's where we pinpointed Kip's date) and a stay at the Ritz Carlton or Kapalua villas; Lahaina/Kaanapali (Ed's date) and a stay at the Sheraton which is the best resort in this area (Hyatt would probably be the first choice, but they were doing some contruction there in May); and the Wailea area and some activity there (maybe a helicopter ride to Hana) for Reid. Unless they use the Four Seasons in Wailea, the Kapalua suite would be the most costly.

The lamp doesn't match though.In one picture the lamp base is brown and in the other one it is white.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

That looks like a great match--in this pic the spread has been removed so it's just the blanket showing. . .Marble and doors are certainly the same. Unfortunately, we've got a room, but no name for the guy.
    Looks like a preety good match to me as well. The molding on the back wall is what really stood out for me. The are the exact same height/size etc.. in both photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3500582;
    The lamp doesn't match though.In one picture the lamp base is brown and in the other one it is white.
    It's a suite where there are both brown and white lamps. The video of the room shows lamps in white and brown so maybe they moved them around? (I stink at capping so I didn't get the pic of the other lamp). Also the molding on the wall near the lamp looks identical to me.

Awesome job as usual guys!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3500450;
    I agree about the one w/ the shutters. It looks like a cheap hotel room to me.
    Just a wild thought...could this be Jason and Jill from his season?

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3500680;
    Just a wild thought...could this be Jason and Jill from his season?
    No. Jason and Jillian stayed at Stoneridge Estates and the interior design is completely different.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3500573;
    I'm going to take a wild swing at this one...possibly Ed, because of the proximity to the Lahaina sailing date? Don't we also have a picture somewhere of him rolling up his sleeves like that?
    My guess would be that they'll highlight three areas of the island, Kapalua (I think that's where we pinpointed Kip's date) and a stay at the Ritz Carlton or Kapalua villas; Lahaina/Kaanapali (Ed's date) and a stay at the Sheraton which is the best resort in this area (Hyatt would probably be the first choice, but they were doing some contruction there in May); and the Wailea area and some activity there (maybe a helicopter ride to Hana) for Reid. Unless they use the Four Seasons in Wailea, the Kapalua suite would be the most costly.
    When I was in Maui (several years ago) we stayed at the Kapalua Villas, so I may be able to help as long as they haven't done a lot of remodeling.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Reid likes to where his shirts out like that rolled up.