Page 19 of 322 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3483614;
    Yes, someone id'ed that sc a while back of being the Hotel Alfonso XIII in Sevilla. (Seville, Spain)
    Great job id'ing that sc too!
    Kasha, can you point me to the proof about that SC being from that hotel please?!? I have looked at the website for that hotel and see nothing that looks like that type of headboard in the rooms. Also, if it is from that hotel then more than likely TPTB used Starwood Hotels while filming in Spain. Don't they usually stick with one chain like that?!? Anyway, it may help when/if we get more SCs of spain as there is only one Starwood property in Madrid and one Starwood property in Barcelona. In Madrid it is the Westin Palace and in Barcelona it is the Le Meridien.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3499951;
    Kasha, can you point me to the proof about that SC being from that hotel please?!? I have looked at the website for that hotel and see nothing that looks like that type of headboard in the rooms. Also, if it is from that hotel then more than likely TPTB used Starwood Hotels while filming in Spain. Don't they usually stick with one chain like that?!? Anyway, it may help when/if we get more SCs of spain as there is only one Starwood property in Madrid and one Starwood property in Barcelona. In Madrid it is the Westin Palace and in Barcelona it is the Le Meridien.
    There are sooooo many threads this season and I am not sure who the poster was anymore or where the scs might be. I'm sorry.
    What I clearly do remember--they were able to match up the headboard exactly and other key items in the room.
    I totally understand what you are saying about not being able to find the matches yourself--I was unable to also. But often you have to look extensively ad nauseum to find matches other than the "normal" sites. I still was unable to find them myself at this hotel, but the poster apparently did and provided the photos.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I don't know which thread, but Valen is the one who did an amazing match-up of that hotel in Seville: bedspreads, head board, carpet, the works. (I'm referring to the padded headboard and the pinky damask spread). If this is discussing the ugly wooden headboard and the white shutters, not applicable).
    Last edited by BritLit; 06-14-2009 at 10:10 AM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3500331;
    I don't know which thread, but Valen is the one who did an amazing match-up of that hotel in Seville: bedspreads, head board, carpet, the works. (I'm referring to the padded headboard and the pinky damask spread). If this is discussing the ugly wooden headboard and the white shutters, not applicable).
    I agree about the one w/ the shutters. It looks like a cheap hotel room to me.

Could this be the room? Check out the Sheraton Maui Deluxe Ocean Front Suite video (here). Click on the camera to launch the video for the bed with the beige spread. As the camera pans the room you see sliding shutter doors against a granite countertop. There are also some white lamps in the room that they could switch around.

I stayed here 5 yrs ago for my anniversary and thought the room looked familiar.

In the past, haven't they changed the lamps or bedspreads to trip us up? Otherwise, the room looks very similar with the granite countertop next to those doors and the location fits. I could see Kip doing some surfing and diving off the black rocks there.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 06-14-2009 at 11:46 AM.

The headboards here are padded and higher than the ones in SC. Bedspread totally different.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3500515;
    Could this be the room? Check out the Sheraton Maui Deluxe Ocean Front Suite video (here). Click on the camera to launch the video for the bed with the beige spread. As the camera pans the room you see sliding shutter doors against a granite countertop. There are also some white lamps in the room that they could switch around.

I stayed here 5 yrs ago for my anniversary and thought the room looked familiar.

In the past, haven't they changed the lamps or bedspreads to trip us up? Otherwise, the room looks very similar with the granite countertop next to those doors and the location fits. I could see Kip doing some surfing and diving off the black rocks there.

I got a cap of it.

Do you mean this one:

This is the one that I am seeing. I know the spread doesn't match but the countertop against the doors is what made me wonder.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 06-14-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3500546;

This is the one that I am seeing. I know the spread doesn't match but the countertop against the doors is what made me wonder.
    That looks like a great match--in this pic the spread has been removed so it's just the blanket showing. . .Marble and doors are certainly the same. Unfortunately, we've got a room, but no name for the guy.

Dang, you guys are good!