Page 18 of 322 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by klc88;3497755;
    If this is true, it sounds like Ed goes to Hawaii as an F3, but it doesn't make sense that he would be the F1, since Jillian has said on several interviews that the F1 is someone we haven't seen much of yet. and Ed already had his 1 on 1 date. This would also cut Kiptyn as the F1 and would leave Reid and maybe Jesse (as everyone says that he goes to Spain). But don't we have info that Jesse gave an interview just after Spain, so he didn't go to Hawaii?
    I don't recall her saying that we haven't seen much of the f1 but that we hadn't seen much of the romantic storyline yet. I think that was after epi. 2. She'd never pinpoint it that fine at this point.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3497789;
    I don't recall her saying that we haven't seen much of the f1 but that we hadn't seen much of the romantic storyline yet. I think that was after epi. 2. She'd never pinpoint it that fine at this point.
    She said to wait a couple of episodes to see more of who she chose. And it was after her date with ED.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3497852;
    She said to wait a couple of episodes to see more of who she chose. And it was after her date with ED.
    Which interview is this from? I Chris say the season was just beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3497852;
    I don't believe she's giving a clue there because it would write off Ed and Kiptyn plus Reid who are what we suspect to be the f3. Reid because he's not even getting a 1 on 1 date until who knows when.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3497789;
    I for sure don't believe this since Jillian does not even say IF THERE is an F1. All she is saying is that she is happy with her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3498180;
    I for sure don't believe this since Jillian does not even say IF THERE is an F1. All she is saying is that she is happy with her decision.
    Didn't she mention in one of her interviews that she will get to see her man every 2 weeks though?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3498191;
    Didn't she mention in one of her interviews that she will get to see her man every 2 weeks though?
    She said something like that but I think it might have been very vague. I remember thinking did she choose someone or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3498207;
    She said something like that but I think it might have been very vague. I remember thinking did she choose someone or not.
    Thanks. I never watch/listen to interviews by the Bachelor/ette because it just confuses me even more.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3498191;
    In the interview I saw, she was asked the question and she said she couldn't say but that if she had chosen someone, the show would have let them see each other every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3498400;
    In the interview I saw, she was asked the question and she said she couldn't say but that if she had chosen someone, the show would have let them see each other every two weeks.
    And talk on the phone all the time.... and she said this in a very giddy way. She picked someone... I'm sure of it!