Page 17 of 322 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

how do we know bike and bed white roll up sleeve guy is ed again?

And the kissing on the couch in Spain .. I thought it was Ed, then Mike, then possibly Kiptyn... and now that Mike was cut he's looking like Ed. SOmething about him seems so soft and tenderish, and that's how the scene looked in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3496506;

And the kissing on the couch in Spain .. I thought it was Ed, then Mike, then possibly Kiptyn... and now that Mike was cut he's looking like Ed. SOmething about him seems so soft and tenderish, and that's how the scene looked in the previews.
    the bike guy is not Ed. It's probably Jesse.

the bed & fountain guys are Ed

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3493041;
    According to the previews (or what we believe they show us) Ed leave in episode 5 on Monday and comes back when they get to Spain.
    One of Ed's friends posted on the Ed Spoilers. She said she's not a friend of a friend of a friend, but rather the poster knows Ed very well. She said Ed came back to Chicago in the middle of April, then a week or two later, went away for "work". Ed did not come back until the end of May.

She said that she was at a bar in Chicago with Ed and a lot of their buddies. They were teasing him about being in the Bachelorette, and Ed just smiled. They tried to ask him about the results and Ed said he can't reveal any stuff at all. The poster said that Ed is all tanned, and it is ironic because it has been really cold in Chicago for the last two week in May.

The poster said that Ed is really a GREAT guy, he is "WYSIWYG" - what you see is what you get, has a dry sense of humor and just an all around guy's guy

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3496450;
    I very much doubt Wes's parents have a stage, a microphone and speakers. Priorities, people, priorities.
    You crack me up! yes, all the accoutrements of a lounge lizard.

I don't know if this helps but I was watching one of Valens videos and realized that a picture I have is in the background (someone may have already found this) I am not sure how to post it but it in Seville. In the video Jillian is walking with Ed? and holding hands at night wearing a white dress. I wish I knew how to post the picture. Sorry I don't know if this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3496852;
    I don't know if this helps but I was watching one of Valens videos and realized that a picture I have is in the background (someone may have already found this) I am not sure how to post it but it in Seville. In the video Jillian is walking with Ed? and holding hands at night wearing a white dress. I wish I knew how to post the picture. Sorry I don't know if this helps.
    That is Reid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3497650;
    That is Reid.
    Cupcakes, will you post the SC here that the writer above is referring to. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3497653;
    Cupcakes, will you post the SC here that the writer above is referring to. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wire;3496506;

Are you talking about the long sleeve white shirt one ? Is that a couch or was determined bed?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3496588;
    One of Ed's friends posted on the Ed Spoilers. She said she's not a friend of a friend of a friend, but rather the poster knows Ed very well. She said Ed came back to Chicago in the middle of April, then a week or two later, went away for "work". Ed did not come back until the end of May.

She said that she was at a bar in Chicago with Ed and a lot of their buddies. They were teasing him about being in the Bachelorette, and Ed just smiled. They tried to ask him about the results and Ed said he can't reveal any stuff at all. The poster said that Ed is all tanned, and it is ironic because it has been really cold in Chicago for the last two week in May.

The poster said that Ed is really a GREAT guy, he is "WYSIWYG" - what you see is what you get, has a dry sense of humor and just an all around guy's guy
    If this is true, it sounds like Ed goes to Hawaii as an F3, but it doesn't make sense that he would be the F1, since Jillian has said on several interviews that the F1 is someone we haven't seen much of yet. and Ed already had his 1 on 1 date. This would also cut Kiptyn as the F1 and would leave Reid and maybe Jesse (as everyone says that he goes to Spain). But don't we have info that Jesse gave an interview just after Spain, so he didn't go to Hawaii?